Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125667 times)

Offline sparky

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2019, 03:22:35 PM »
Luna love, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I’m glad you found a psychic who will just give it to you straight so you don’t waste time waiting for this guy. And who knows, maybe you move on and he does end up coming back, but you may not want him back by that time anyway. Sometimes the brutal honesty is exactly what we need, so I’m glad you asked for the raw truth.

Fidget, her prediction for me has not flip flopped. I chatted with her a second time because I was expecting it to because I don’t quite believe what she says will happen lol or i have a hard time seeing it at least. PoI has been pretty MIA, but she still stuck by it. I referenced something she said the time before and she said “well I don’t remember what i told you before but....” so At least it doesn’t sound like she gave the same reading just because she remembered. I still can’t see it happening yet, there hasn’t been any movement, but I’ll update if/when. Luckily, I have been able to put it out of my mind for the most part and stopped getting readings about him bc a potential career opportunity has popped up that I have been focused on instead, so I’m not dwelling on him anymore, but i would still love for him to come back around. If he pops up and her positive prediction ends up being right, great!

Great ShootingStar. That's good to hear on all accounts. What time frame did she give you if you don't mind saying? I'm cautiously optimistic, but I have a February/March time frame and a "2" which she said "could" be weeks. There is also a June prediction. I'm trying desperately to put it out of my mind as well. She made a point of saying that he is picking up (spiritually) on my anger, so if I put it aside, the progress may be faster. She said the same to me about not remembering what she had previously said. I also think that she just gives information as it comes. What she thinks it could mean and what it actually means may be slightly different. She tries to explain it, but in my situation, what she saw happened, but not like either of us imagined. So there seems to be room for interpretation. She never once said to me that we will not reconcile. She said she doesn't see reconciliation when we get back in touch. She also said that the conversation/communication that I do have with POI will not be what I am expecting as far as closure. It sounded negative, but maybe it's not. There is also free will, which I don't think she anticipates. I won't be the one to start any further communication. That I'm sure of. I honestly can't see POI starting any communication "unless" he has a desire to reconcile. I mean, why would he after all this time? That's a huge step for him to even contact me, so I can't see him doing that after a year to just randomly chit chat. So who knows. I'm just going about my life and update if anything happens.

You haven't talked to your POI for a year?  I don't know if I could do that.

Sorry to everyone that and being awol with not posting much on the forum.  I have just been living my life and trying to just let things happen.  I had a few more readings in the last couple weeks.  I did another one with Mattie and I did a reading with Kira a few days ago.  I will say that Kira is very honest and doesn't sugar coat anything.  So I see her as being very ethical.  I won't give any details right now regarding my prediction with her but it does line up with what Mattie and Kisha saw.  Just that with Kira I ended up getting details surrounding a particular part of Mattie and Kisha's overall prediction.  My timeline with Kira is very short.  The furthest out she was seeing was March but what she saw could happen sooner.  Right now I am still trying to live my life and not think too much about the predictions.  In a few months I will have a more comprehensive post regarding my predictions.  I will say that Kira is worth the try and if she connects with you be prepared for honest truth.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »
Luna love, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I’m glad you found a psychic who will just give it to you straight so you don’t waste time waiting for this guy. And who knows, maybe you move on and he does end up coming back, but you may not want him back by that time anyway. Sometimes the brutal honesty is exactly what we need, so I’m glad you asked for the raw truth.

Fidget, her prediction for me has not flip flopped. I chatted with her a second time because I was expecting it to because I don’t quite believe what she says will happen lol or i have a hard time seeing it at least. PoI has been pretty MIA, but she still stuck by it. I referenced something she said the time before and she said “well I don’t remember what i told you before but....” so At least it doesn’t sound like she gave the same reading just because she remembered. I still can’t see it happening yet, there hasn’t been any movement, but I’ll update if/when. Luckily, I have been able to put it out of my mind for the most part and stopped getting readings about him bc a potential career opportunity has popped up that I have been focused on instead, so I’m not dwelling on him anymore, but i would still love for him to come back around. If he pops up and her positive prediction ends up being right, great!

Great ShootingStar. That's good to hear on all accounts. What time frame did she give you if you don't mind saying? I'm cautiously optimistic, but I have a February/March time frame and a "2" which she said "could" be weeks. There is also a June prediction. I'm trying desperately to put it out of my mind as well. She made a point of saying that he is picking up (spiritually) on my anger, so if I put it aside, the progress may be faster. She said the same to me about not remembering what she had previously said. I also think that she just gives information as it comes. What she thinks it could mean and what it actually means may be slightly different. She tries to explain it, but in my situation, what she saw happened, but not like either of us imagined. So there seems to be room for interpretation. She never once said to me that we will not reconcile. She said she doesn't see reconciliation when we get back in touch. She also said that the conversation/communication that I do have with POI will not be what I am expecting as far as closure. It sounded negative, but maybe it's not. There is also free will, which I don't think she anticipates. I won't be the one to start any further communication. That I'm sure of. I honestly can't see POI starting any communication "unless" he has a desire to reconcile. I mean, why would he after all this time? That's a huge step for him to even contact me, so I can't see him doing that after a year to just randomly chit chat. So who knows. I'm just going about my life and update if anything happens.

Sorry to everyone that and being awol with not posting much on the forum.  I have just been living my life and trying to just let things happen.  I had a few more readings in the last couple weeks.  I did another one with Mattie and I did a reading with Kira a few days ago.  I will say that Kira is very honest and doesn't sugar coat anything.  So I see her as being very ethical.  I won't give any details right now regarding my prediction with her but it does line up with what Mattie and Kisha saw.  Just that with Kira I ended up getting details surrounding a particular part of Mattie and Kisha's overall prediction.  My timeline with Kira is very short.  The furthest out she was seeing was March but what she saw could happen sooner.  Right now I am still trying to live my life and not think too much about the predictions.  In a few months I will have a more comprehensive post regarding my predictions.  I will say that Kira is worth the try and if she connects with you be prepared for honest truth.

Yes, a year since we actually spoke, but we kept in touch via texting. That's why I am hesitant that he will reach out UNLESS he is thinking some sort of reconciliation. Reaching out (especially to meet face to face as Kira predicts) requires balls (for lack of a better term) and I can't see him doing it unless he really wants something to come out of it. Why bother otherwise? So if he doesn't want reconciliation at all, I don't see him making an effort to reach out at all. It's just too easy to keep the status quo.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »

Yes, a year since we actually spoke, but we kept in touch via texting. That's why I am hesitant that he will reach out UNLESS he is thinking some sort of reconciliation. Reaching out (especially to meet face to face as Kira predicts) requires balls (for lack of a better term) and I can't see him doing it unless he really wants something to come out of it. Why bother otherwise? So if he doesn't want reconciliation at all, I don't see him making an effort to reach out at all. It's just too easy to keep the status quo.

ahh! yeah....I see what you mean. He will need to be absolutely sure to reach out to see you in person if he has been in touch in way or another. Kira is giving feb to march to quite a few people right now I have noticed....

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2019, 05:37:20 PM »

So for my timeline...I chatted w her on 12/24 and at this point POI and I had been dating since early November but then I left for vacation for 2 weeks and he was visiting family so the communication slowed way down, which is totally normal but i still wondered if the time apart was going to affect the momentum. He had just met my friends before I left and all was well, but so new that I worried things would just fade away. She said basically all was fine he was around family and not on his phone is all and she sees us continuing. She said “you will see him soon...we’ll actually I’m getting January 17th. I know that seems far off but that’s what I’m getting.” I was like what no way, because I was back in town Jan 1 so why wouldn’t we see each other right away? Sure enough, I haven’t seen him. January 17 is Thursday and he hasn’t asked to meet up though so...I don’t know. She said not to hold onto that timing.

She saw me needing to be very patient for 3 months and saw faster moving energy after April and us in a relationship in June. I checked in a week or so ago and just asked what she saw with me and POI and she said she sees him tied up with work projects (true) and that his work life is volatile right now and he is so busy which she feels he communicated to me (true) and he doesn’t want to suggest a date if he doesn’t know he can keep it. She said he isn’t blowing you off i see this continuing but you need to be patient and realistic because I’m not yet a priority to him, she said the first couple weeks of January are tough for him right now, so that’s similar timeline wise to her Jan 17 prediction, but I still haven’t heard from him. I texted him last week and he was super responsive and All but no plan for a date. She told me not to read for a bit and let things unfold so I’m taking that advice. I love how honest and blunt she is.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2019, 05:38:33 PM »
I want to add that sincerity gave me a nearly identical reading and timeline.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2019, 05:56:42 PM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunately... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationship with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'( . She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationship with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...

When I read your post here, it broke my heart. I'm really so sorry that you got involved with someone like that. I think that some psychics see way further out than others. I've never tried Yona, Cookie, or Mattie but from what I've read, these particular readers tend to see way far out, like years down the line. I have not tried Leanne, but Kisha is my number 1 go to and Kira I just read with once recently last week. I feel like Kisha and Kira don't see past 3 to 6 months out. It may be that this guy comes back around years down the line. But, I'm going to say, I don't think you'll want him back by then. You really do deserve better.

I understand that when we get left for someone, it really can be a huge knock to the self esteem, especially when you really have invested your time, energy, and emotions into a person. I know that pain and it can really destroy you on every single level. But just know, that the other woman isn't "better" than you in any way. It's just that sometimes God/Universe whatever you wanna call it, removes people from our lives to make room for something better. It's hard to see while in the pain and it's moving forward is definitely a process. You have to ask yourself what kind of a person would leave you during one of your most vulnerable times when you would need them the most? A self serving person. That's what kind. I don't think he'll be any better to the other female than he was to you. He may have this kind of pattern and usually when someone cheats on you, they most likely have a history of being disloyal to others and will continue to be disloyal in the future. You may not see it now, but I think he did you a HUGE favor by making himself someone else's problem.

My reading with Kira wasn't great either. I was told that the ex did not love me as well and that he just loved having access to me. He's self serving, a lost soul, and refuses to learn and grow and that he doesn't know what love means or is. Those were her words and she's absolutely right. Kisha said the same thing, only Kisha said there's a level of care and his definition of what love is, but that he's self serving and it's all about him all the time. But you see, he has a pattern. He was the same way while married previously with his ex wife. He won't be any different with any future female.

I hope Kira saw a new guy coming in for you or maybe you didn't even ask about it but I hope there. I hope you are able to find the strength within you to get to know your own self worth, if you don't already know, and give yourself some love and cross paths with a man that will love you the right way. I wish you the best and I send you healing and love my dear.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2019, 06:26:57 PM »
That was very sweet! It’s about lifting each other up! ❤️

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2019, 06:29:32 PM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunately... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationship with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'( . She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationship with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...

When I read your post here, it broke my heart. I'm really so sorry that you got involved with someone like that. I think that some psychics see way further out than others. I've never tried Yona, Cookie, or Mattie but from what I've read, these particular readers tend to see way far out, like years down the line. I have not tried Leanne, but Kisha is my number 1 go to and Kira I just read with once recently last week. I feel like Kisha and Kira don't see past 3 to 6 months out. It may be that this guy comes back around years down the line. But, I'm going to say, I don't think you'll want him back by then. You really do deserve better.

I understand that when we get left for someone, it really can be a huge knock to the self esteem, especially when you really have invested your time, energy, and emotions into a person. I know that pain and it can really destroy you on every single level. But just know, that the other woman isn't "better" than you in any way. It's just that sometimes God/Universe whatever you wanna call it, removes people from our lives to make room for something better. It's hard to see while in the pain and it's moving forward is definitely a process. You have to ask yourself what kind of a person would leave you during one of your most vulnerable times when you would need them the most? A self serving person. That's what kind. I don't think he'll be any better to the other female than he was to you. He may have this kind of pattern and usually when someone cheats on you, they most likely have a history of being disloyal to others and will continue to be disloyal in the future. You may not see it now, but I think he did you a HUGE favor by making himself someone else's problem.

My reading with Kira wasn't great either. I was told that the ex did not love me as well and that he just loved having access to me. He's self serving, a lost soul, and refuses to learn and grow and that he doesn't know what love means or is. Those were her words and she's absolutely right. Kisha said the same thing, only Kisha said there's a level of care and his definition of what love is, but that he's self serving and it's all about him all the time. But you see, he has a pattern. He was the same way while married previously with his ex wife. He won't be any different with any future female.

I hope Kira saw a new guy coming in for you or maybe you didn't even ask about it but I hope there. I hope you are able to find the strength within you to get to know your own self worth, if you don't already know, and give yourself some love and cross paths with a man that will love you the right way. I wish you the best and I send you healing and love my dear.

Great post!

I agree 100%.  First POI was self serving like this.  And it was so hard not to take it personally but I just had to keep reminding myself it wasn't me, it was him..and this is how he would treat anyone in his life.  It's very sad actually.  But I agree, it's so hard when you are going through the pain of the loss of them, to see things clearly.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2019, 12:22:11 AM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2019, 12:30:05 AM »
well I try chat with her and first when we start talk, I told her my name and then i ask about man if she see any contact coming from him and when, then her last text you not read my profile and she cut me off.. very strange.. maybe its sign for me don't read with her lol

Well, did you read it? From her profile:
****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

. *Please do NOT start your question with a "when".

Offline okgirl

« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2019, 12:34:08 AM »

****** PLEASE READ MY PROFILE THOROUGHLY SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AN EFFICIENT READING WITH ME******

I guess I missed this part..but I believe everything happen for reason we just not connect

Offline icloud9

« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2019, 12:35:37 AM »

Yeah I was gonna say...she's very adamant about customers understanding how she works and not just "check her out". she's definitely not for everyone and she definitely knows this so I see that as ethical that she ended the chat since it appeared that you didn't read her profile.. she has the disclaimer in the profile tho.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2019, 02:35:20 AM »

Yeah I was gonna say...she's very adamant about customers understanding how she works and not just "check her out". she's definitely not for everyone and she definitely knows this so I see that as ethical that she ended the chat since it appeared that you didn't read her profile.. she has the disclaimer in the profile tho.

It's also why it says:

*NEW CLIENTS----PLEASE ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.*
If you have read my profile, please send me an email stating that you have done so, and I will help you out with a free min.

So when you don't read it and proceed to ask "when", she can end it without you losing money. Pretty straight forward.

Offline cake101

« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2019, 02:43:43 AM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmation to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

Offline lunalove

« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2019, 08:41:10 AM »
Did you give her alot of backstory to start?
Yes, I am interested to know how much information you gave her. I am also interested if anyone on here has had their predictions flip flop. Mine haven't (just to be clear), and she has been really good for me. Not all good news for sure, but amazingly accurate and consistent. I would really like to know if she is as good as she appears, with good or bad.

Regardless, I am so, so sorry Lunalove. I know the challenges of doing it alone. Make sure he takes care of his responsibilities, at least financially, and keep your head up. You got this. The best revenge is success. XO
No, I was careful not to give her any extra information. So I started the chat off with “What do you see coming for me and xxx”; and then she told me that she doesn't see anything coming up for us and instead immediately picked up the other woman instead. She only asked me if I knew who this woman was, which I simply answered "yes". She also mentioned that she felt that the other woman was his current relationship and asked me to verify if she was correct - which I simply answered "yes" again. Then the rest of the conversation is just me asking questions and her bluntly answering my questions. It got to the point where I was upset enough to ask her to tell me the raw truth if he ever loved me, and that's why she answered the way she did. But to be honest, she was already blunt enough - but I just wanted to make sure she wasn't holding back so that whatever she dishes out at me really sunk in.

And thanks Fidget, I'm really trying. It's just kind of difficult to do anything else right now when I have to care for my little one for several months alone. Fortunately, he's not a complete monster and is still providing for me financially.

Thanks Shooting Star, I really do want to move on so not to waste any more time on someone that's never going to be committed to me. Funny thing is, like what you said, Cookie does see him coming back, but by that time I've already moved on.

I'm so sorry to hear this too Luna.  I agree that sometimes we just know deep down it won't work, and we look for confirmations from psychics to see if our intuition is right.
Thanks sawthelight, I guess sometimes our hearts just won't listen to what our brain's telling it what to do. That's why it's best to have our dish served cold </3

I am so sorry you had to experience this. 

Yona, Cookie and Mattie also gave me similar predictions with hope but their predictions were further out for me.  Kisha and Kira both told me my POI doesn’t have it in him to step up.  So far, it looks like Kisha and Kira may be right for the immediate future of him not stepping up.  But, my situation is in transition.  It may take a while for things settle but there is hope and it will be my choice.  I hope that, Yona’s, Cookie’s and Mattie’s predictions means that you also get to choose whether you let him back in to your life and at what capacity.  Best wishes to you!
Thanks Penelope, you may be right, actually. Yona and Mattie both told me that he'd come back, but not immediately - but far later in the future. By that time, I COULD take him back, but I'd be more cautious and skeptical as the opportunity presents itself. Cookie saw the same thing, however, she saw the bigger picture that when he comes back, I would have chosen to move on from him instead. Kisha made it clear that she just doesn't see us together in the NEAR future. I'm not quite sure how far Kira and Leanne see into the future... but they both were like, nope not happening - please move on to save yourself the pain.

So maybe there is hope for your situation and there will be an opportunity later in the future for you to choose. Hopefully, by that time, you'll get what you want. As for me, I don't know if I could wait that long.. I'm way too impatient for that... Plus if I do take him back, I don't think I could ever trust him like I did before  :(

I'm so sorry Luna Love! I just want to say that some psychics can read shorter terms than others. Yona reads very far out, so perhaps as years ahead you will hear from him and he will clean up his act, but take what your Spirit guides need you to hear right now to heart, that's no good situation to be in, if you wouldn't let your child do it, don't let yourself. Everything may unfold later, don't put anyone to the side or on hold for a pos like him. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks kindle! Yona did tell me that when he does come back it could be over a year later (maybe into 2020); while Cookie saw him coming back later in 2020-2021. But regardless, I'm probably going to start dating again to find someone that could replace that father figure in my child's life. Of course, I still love him but waiting for him for that long is such a huge risk for my mentality. So it's best that I try to move on and swallow what Kira told me for now.

Thanks Miss Philosopher, I really appreciate your kind and comforting words. I'll admit, he really did broke me. This was the person I was engaged to and was planning to grow a family with. Now I feel like childbirth without epidural was even more doable than the whole cheating itself. He traumatized me to the point where I feel a bit scared to get pregnant again because I'm afraid of getting cheated on again. It's true, like you said,  that he's a self-serving person -  and like Yona had said, he's a dick.

I guess Kira is great at not only telling us the harsh truth, but also giving us some sort of closure by aiding it with the harsh reality of how they actually think - as well as harsh details of why they did the things they did.

But I really do wish to move on, so I'm going to try. I did ask Kira if she sees me in another relationship, but she does not because she saw me still hung over him and that's why she advised me to use my free will to move on. However, Yona, Cookie, Kisha, and Leanne all saw that I have some potential POI's besides my ex in the future.

I'm also sorry about your ex, hopefully, we'll both get over these type of men and find someone else that will appreciate our worth <3

That was very sweet! It’s about lifting each other up! ❤️
I agree <3 This is the first forum that I'm active on and I didn't expect this type of support after sharing my experience.
It's very uplifting :) Thank you everyone <3