Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125661 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2019, 09:54:28 PM »
The thing about Kira... that I’ve grown to love is she’s ethical. That goes a long way in my book. She’ll flat out tell you, you’ve had to many readings and disrupted your peace. Calm down and let’s try again in a few days.
I read with her last week. She was spot on. (And more detailed as well) but she refused to have a long drawn out reading with me.. in favor of a quick, “yup we’re still on track” deal. I can appreciate that!

I love that too!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2019, 10:28:21 PM »
The thing about Kira... that I’ve grown to love is she’s ethical. That goes a long way in my book. She’ll flat out tell you, you’ve had to many readings and disrupted your peace. Calm down and let’s try again in a few days.
I read with her last week. She was spot on. (And more detailed as well) but she refused to have a long drawn out reading with me.. in favor of a quick, “yup we’re still on track” deal. I can appreciate that!

I love that too!!

Lol...she told me that things would be progressing faster if I would just calm down and let it go. So hard to do. Ugh...

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2019, 11:11:15 PM »
Isn’t it hard? Lol
You’ll get through :)

Offline lunalove

« Reply #273 on: January 15, 2019, 04:34:03 AM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunately... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationship with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'(. She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationship with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2019, 04:53:01 AM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunately... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationship with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'(. She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationship with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...

Wow I am so sorry to hear this, this is true heartbreaking to hear. Nobody should have to go through this. I'm sorry to speak badly of your POI but he sounds like a total JERK!! How could do this to you while you are pregnant. At any rate, I think this is one of those situations where psychic guidance can HELP us move on from a situation that we keep ourselves chained to....I feel like we ALL know THE TRUTH, deep down within. I hope you are OK :(

Offline lunalove

« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2019, 05:24:40 AM »
Wow I am so sorry to hear this, this is true heartbreaking to hear. Nobody should have to go through this. I'm sorry to speak badly of your POI but he sounds like a total JERK!! How could do this to you while you are pregnant. At any rate, I think this is one of those situations where psychic guidance can HELP us move on from a situation that we keep ourselves chained to....I feel like we ALL know THE TRUTH, deep down within. I hope you are OK :(

No offense taken because I do agree he is a jerk. I'm in a better position now that I'm not hormonal anymore (I just gave birth recently). But now that my head is cleared, everything that happened just hit me again from a different perspective.  I'm naturally a pessimist, so now it feels like I'm searching for a psychic to just tell me that it's straight up over and the reasons for it being over (i never got closure from my ex) - and now here it is: Shaman Kira gave me that with validations  :'(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:10:46 AM by lunalove »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2019, 06:06:22 AM »
Did she just raise her rates?  I swore it used to be $5.99.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2019, 06:11:55 AM »
Did she just raise her rates?  I swore it used to be $5.99.

No she was originally 6.25 but I believe she had a holiday rate going on for awhile

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2019, 06:40:39 AM »

No offense taken because I do agree he is a jerk. I'm in a better position now that I'm not hormonal anymore (I just gave birth recently). But now that my head is cleared, everything that happened just hit me again from a different perspective.  I'm naturally a pessimist, so now it feels like I'm searching for a psychic to just tell me that it's straight up over and the reasons for it being over (i never got closure from my ex) - and now here it is: Shaman Kira gave me that with validations  :'(

Did you give her alot of backstory to start?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2019, 01:05:39 PM »

Did you give her alot of backstory to start?

Yes, I am interested to know how much information you gave her. I am also interested if anyone on here has had their predictions flip flop. Mine haven't (just to be clear), and she has been really good for me. Not all good news for sure, but amazingly accurate and consistent. I would really like to know if she is as good as she appears, with good or bad.

Regardless, I am so, so sorry Lunalove. I know the challenges of doing it alone. Make sure he takes care of his responsibilities, at least financially, and keep your head up. You got this. The best revenge is success. XO

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2019, 02:23:52 PM »
Luna love, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I’m glad you found a psychic who will just give it to you straight so you don’t waste time waiting for this guy. And who knows, maybe you move on and he does end up coming back, but you may not want him back by that time anyway. Sometimes the brutal honesty is exactly what we need, so I’m glad you asked for the raw truth.

Fidget, her prediction for me has not flip flopped. I chatted with her a second time because I was expecting it to because I don’t quite believe what she says will happen lol or i have a hard time seeing it at least. PoI has been pretty MIA, but she still stuck by it. I referenced something she said the time before and she said “well I don’t remember what i told you before but....” so At least it doesn’t sound like she gave the same reading just because she remembered. I still can’t see it happening yet, there hasn’t been any movement, but I’ll update if/when. Luckily, I have been able to put it out of my mind for the most part and stopped getting readings about him bc a potential career opportunity has popped up that I have been focused on instead, so I’m not dwelling on him anymore, but i would still love for him to come back around. If he pops up and her positive prediction ends up being right, great!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2019, 02:37:27 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear this too Luna.  I agree that sometimes we just know deep down it won't work, and we look for confirmations from psychics to see if our intuition is right.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »
Luna love, I am so so sorry you are going through this. I’m glad you found a psychic who will just give it to you straight so you don’t waste time waiting for this guy. And who knows, maybe you move on and he does end up coming back, but you may not want him back by that time anyway. Sometimes the brutal honesty is exactly what we need, so I’m glad you asked for the raw truth.

Fidget, her prediction for me has not flip flopped. I chatted with her a second time because I was expecting it to because I don’t quite believe what she says will happen lol or i have a hard time seeing it at least. PoI has been pretty MIA, but she still stuck by it. I referenced something she said the time before and she said “well I don’t remember what i told you before but....” so At least it doesn’t sound like she gave the same reading just because she remembered. I still can’t see it happening yet, there hasn’t been any movement, but I’ll update if/when. Luckily, I have been able to put it out of my mind for the most part and stopped getting readings about him bc a potential career opportunity has popped up that I have been focused on instead, so I’m not dwelling on him anymore, but i would still love for him to come back around. If he pops up and her positive prediction ends up being right, great!

Great ShootingStar. That's good to hear on all accounts. What time frame did she give you if you don't mind saying? I'm cautiously optimistic, but I have a February/March time frame and a "2" which she said "could" be weeks. There is also a June prediction. I'm trying desperately to put it out of my mind as well. She made a point of saying that he is picking up (spiritually) on my anger, so if I put it aside, the progress may be faster. She said the same to me about not remembering what she had previously said. I also think that she just gives information as it comes. What she thinks it could mean and what it actually means may be slightly different. She tries to explain it, but in my situation, what she saw happened, but not like either of us imagined. So there seems to be room for interpretation. She never once said to me that we will not reconcile. She said she doesn't see reconciliation when we get back in touch. She also said that the conversation/communication that I do have with POI will not be what I am expecting as far as closure. It sounded negative, but maybe it's not. There is also free will, which I don't think she anticipates. I won't be the one to start any further communication. That I'm sure of. I honestly can't see POI starting any communication "unless" he has a desire to reconcile. I mean, why would he after all this time? That's a huge step for him to even contact me, so I can't see him doing that after a year to just randomly chit chat. So who knows. I'm just going about my life and update if anything happens.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »

I am so sorry you had to experience this. 

Yona, Cookie and Mattie also gave me similar predictions with hope but their predictions were further out for me.  Kisha and Kira both told me my POI doesn’t have it in him to step up.  So far, it looks like Kisha and Kira may be right for the immediate future of him not stepping up.  But, my situation is in transition.  It may take a while for things settle but there is hope and it will be my choice.  I hope that, Yona’s, Cookie’s and Mattie’s predictions means that you also get to choose whether you let him back in to your life and at what capacity.  Best wishes to you!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2019, 03:06:05 PM »
I'm so sorry Luna Love! I just want to say that some psychics can read shorter terms than others. Yona reads very far out, so perhaps as years ahead you will hear from him and he will clean up his act, but take what your Spirit guides need you to hear right now to heart, that's no good situation to be in, if you wouldn't let your child do it, don't let yourself. Everything may unfold later, don't put anyone to the side or on hold for a pos like him. ❤️❤️❤️❤️