Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125659 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2019, 04:55:06 PM »
Aww wow I’m sorry things didn’t work out wishes.

I had an argument with my significant other the night before I called her (and we rarely have big fights which go unresolved to the next day), and all I asked was “what do you see coming up for me and my poi” and right off the bat the first thing she told me she’s hearing we need to “straighten things out” then asked If we had some sort of conflict with him. That was all the validation I needed to know she connected. She didn’t tell me things I wanted to hear but instead provided helpful guidance. I overall had a very positive experience and reading with her.

That is really impressive!! I’m hopeful she’s correct about my situation. I honestly feel like my POI is ghosting but she insists no.
I felt that too about my old poi and they said no he afraid and scared. They were so wrong and I'm still recovering from it.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Been there done that...the popular " they're afraid of commitment" line....It's definitely disheartening because fake psychics keep you in false hope. Who were these readers that were inaccurate? But, I'm more interested to know who was ever right for you??

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2019, 06:47:44 PM »
Aww wow I’m sorry things didn’t work out wishes.

I had an argument with my significant other the night before I called her (and we rarely have big fights which go unresolved to the next day), and all I asked was “what do you see coming up for me and my poi” and right off the bat the first thing she told me she’s hearing we need to “straighten things out” then asked If we had some sort of conflict with him. That was all the validation I needed to know she connected. She didn’t tell me things I wanted to hear but instead provided helpful guidance. I overall had a very positive experience and reading with her.

That is really impressive!! I’m hopeful she’s correct about my situation. I honestly feel like my POI is ghosting but she insists no.
I felt that too about my old poi and they said no he afraid and scared. They were so wrong and I'm still recovering from it.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Been there done that...the popular " they're afraid of commitment" line....It's definitely disheartening because fake psychics keep you in false hope. Who were these readers that were inaccurate? But, I'm more interested to know who was ever right for you??

Yea that is tough, that happened to me too. This guy doesn’t seem to be ghosting me at the moment, luckily. At least not yet 😂 That is definitely a stock line that many psychics use though. Shaman Kira did not though. Actually, funny enough, she told me on her own that that is not the case. She was telling me how busy he is and to get it out of my head that he’s blowing me off (i didn’t ask her she picked this feeling up on her own) and she  said “This is NOT ‘oh wow I have strong feelings I better create distance.’ This is ‘I have shit to take care of.’”

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2019, 09:31:37 PM »
@Shootingstar I would def trust her if right off the bat the things she was saying resonated with you without any prompting. I feel as if it’s very clear when she’s connected to the situation. I read with her for awhile (maybe a little too long) and it seemed the things she told me the first 10 mins was exactly what I needed and accurate. Goodluck girl!

I am definitely trying to trust her and take her advice because it is pretty amazing what she has picked up on with me only asking what she sees happening with me and POI!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2019, 10:45:14 PM »
I read with her and I’m waiting for a timeline to pass.

She also said my ex would be back in February , which is what others have said too

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2019, 10:59:14 PM »
I might try to get some clarity from her tomorrow about the weird indirect contact from my POI. I just can't tell if it's the contact she mentioned this month. If it isn't, it may have changed what to expect going forward. I swore off readings, but I am so confused. 

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2019, 11:06:18 PM »
I’m curious, Kira gave me 2-3 weeks until contact on Dec 22.  This past Tuesday there was, but only because I texted my POI. Mind you I wasn’t counting down the days I didn’t even realize her timing until I was just reading over my chat reading with her.
When they give timing with contact could that also mean you initiating the contact? Not necessarily them initiating contact?

ladya

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2019, 11:08:50 PM »
I’m curious, Kira gave me 2-3 weeks until contact on Dec 22.  This past Tuesday there was, but only because I texted my POI. Mind you I wasn’t counting down the days I didn’t even realize her timing until I was just reading over my chat reading with her.
When they give timing with contact could that also mean you initiating the contact? Not necessarily them initiating contact?

this has been the case for me at times and I would realize after the fact when I would look over transcripts or relisten to calls. I think they see contact but they can't always tell who is contacting who and may say its the other person contacting you but it turns out being the other way around.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »

Yes, I have definitely had that happen.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2019, 11:53:08 PM »
She specifically said to me that he would reach out ... so I’m hoping that happens because right now I’m refusing to text first lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2019, 12:01:22 AM »
She specifically said to me that he would reach out ... so I’m hoping that happens because right now I’m refusing to text first lol

Right?? Me too. Then he reached out to another family member and I'm all messed up. 😳

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:34 AM »
Hmm. Hope your situation works out.   Xxx

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2019, 12:37:11 AM »
My POI and I hadnt spoken for 11 weeks, a couple years back. So many psychics predicted correctly when we had contact. I did reach out first, however he didnt have to reply and he did. So I feel like it counts.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2019, 01:33:44 AM »
Questions are specific for my guides, so if I ask "when will he contact her next" it's not asking "if she doesn't contact first". I'd have to be specific to asking that. It's literally just.... When will contact occur... And like someone said they don't have to respond so the psychic isn't wrong

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2019, 03:03:40 AM »
Questions are specific for my guides, so if I ask "when will he contact her next" it's not asking "if she doesn't contact first". I'd have to be specific to asking that. It's literally just.... When will contact occur... And like someone said they don't have to respond so the psychic isn't wrong

Thanks for clarifying how it works!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2019, 04:12:34 AM »
Yes thank you! 😊