Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125664 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2019, 02:13:44 AM »
I just had a bizarre "indirect" communication from my POI that "almost" sent me reeling into a binge. I didn't though. I may have a drink instead. I really want to know if this was the communication that Kira saw, but it doesn't fit what she said so I'm just going with the flow until her timeframe passes.

Omg that’s amazing!!! Maybe it is what she saw or maybe a sign more is coming?!?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
I just had a bizarre "indirect" communication from my POI that "almost" sent me reeling into a binge. I didn't though. I may have a drink instead. I really want to know if this was the communication that Kira saw, but it doesn't fit what she said so I'm just going with the flow until her timeframe passes.

Omg that’s amazing!!! Maybe it is what she saw or maybe a sign more is coming?!?

I don't think it's what Kira saw, just a very bizarre coincidence. My POI accidentally called my stepdaughter thinking it was his son's girlfriend who has the same name. His son is an addict and has been MIA for a few days and he's looking for him. She called him back not even realizing who it was when he left the message. She deleted him from her contacts when we broke up. They had an nice (but awkward) conversation and he told her if she ever needed anything, to call him. He never mentioned me. Just a general "how's the family. " Just an odd occurrence I think.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2019, 02:59:32 AM »

I don't think it's what Kira saw, just a very bizarre coincidence. My POI accidentally called my stepdaughter thinking it was his son's girlfriend who has the same name. His son is an addict and has been MIA for a few days and he's looking for him. She called him back not even realizing who it was when he left the message. She deleted him from her contacts when we broke up. They had an nice (but awkward) conversation and he told her if she ever needed anything, to call him. He never mentioned me. Just a general "how's the family. " Just an odd occurrence I think.

This is a very bizarre coincidence tho, for sure. I was reading your post up there and saw that she told you he’ll be missing you and that  there was  something for January, so this could really be a sign that something is coming...maybe it’s a marker?? Maybe reread the chat because sometimes her readings are like puzzle pieces that may  sound generic at first but that turns out to be something specific. that’s how i could see it anyway. I’m optimistic for you fidget!! Fingers crossed...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2019, 03:11:13 AM »

This is a very bizarre coincidence tho, for sure. I was reading your post up there and saw that she told you he’ll be missing you and that  there was  something for January, so this could really be a sign that something is coming...maybe it’s a marker?? Maybe reread the chat because sometimes her readings are like puzzle pieces that may  sound generic at first but that turns out to be something specific. that’s how i could see it anyway. I’m optimistic for you fidget!! Fingers crossed...

You know, she did say he would start missing me after he randomly comes across something of mine that reminds him of me. Something he doesn't see everyday. My stepdaughter?? Lmao...omg. I am losing my mind...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2019, 03:13:38 AM »

You know, she did say he would start missing me after he randomly comes across something of mine thar reminds him of me. Something he doesn't see everyday. My stepdaughter?? Lmao...omg. I am losing my mind...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although that’s bizarre it sounds like it fits? Maybe wait it out for the remainder of the month and see what happens!! But wow that’s actually crazy if this was it.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2019, 03:17:23 AM »

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although that’s bizarre it sounds like it fits? Maybe wait it out for the remainder of the month and see what happens!! But wow that’s actually crazy if this was it.
[/quote]

Shaman Kira
It's not something that he sees every day, it's something that he put to the side but then comes back around to it randomly. and it sort of strikes him unexpectedly.
[5:27:02 PM]
Shaman Kira
I wanna say there is some sort of conversation taking place around mid/end of january...

Some shit, eh?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:20:14 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Mon

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2019, 03:24:35 AM »
Not so sure about this reading with SK... veryyyyy different from what literally everyone else predicted with my relationship with my POI... she said he likes me but doesn’t have deep feelings toward me and that we won’t be together for 3 YEARS?! When everyone else said he’s coming strong in the spring... she also didn’t pick up all the pain and fear for his reasoning of taking his time like he and other advisors told me..

hmm it’s hard to believe her because that very night he actually told me he LOVES me. :/... I’ll keep the hope that he’ll come to me in the spring...

Not sure how new you are at psychic readings, but keep in mind that just because all advisors tell you the “same thing” -especially the generic line of him being scared of feelings etc-, it doesn’t necessarily make them right. I’ve had many readings like that  in the previous years and that felt good to my ears but all turned out to be wrong. Absolutely wrong. That whole line of men being afraid and running away... heard it all.

I understand you but these are things he’s actually told me, he IS afraid of being hurt his ex messed him up unfortunately... this is only confirmed by certain psychics which makes me trust their abilities in the now. I read with SK and she said he had no deep feelings for me, which I didn’t believe at all... he’s told me as we’ve grown closer and closer his feelings... and that very night after I read with her,  he told me he loves me. First and foremost I go by what he  says and feels. I’m sorry that has happened to you with psychics. I’m going to stop reading because Kotaswan is right, I’ll trust my gut. I also had a dream about him before I met him and we were in love. This happens to me sometimes and it always comes to pass. Usually in 2-3 years after I have the dream. It’s been 2 years since I’ve met him. Lol we’ll see what happens. But I will update who has and hasn’t worked for me. It’s all a coin toss and I’m beginning to think it doesn’t matter who read what... since everyone connects differently. Who knows though maybe she is right in the timing but she was wrong on his feelings.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2019, 03:24:48 AM »

Shaman Kira
It's not something that he sees every day, it's something that he put to the side but then comes back around to it randomly. and it sort of strikes him unexpectedly.
Shaman Kira
I wanna say there is some sort of conversation taking place around mid/end of january...

Some shit, eh?
[/quote]

OMG!!!! This is crazy. I have weird goosebumps right now.  The "Sort of strikes him unexpectedly" part?? I am sure he sure as heck didn't PLAN on calling your step daughter!  I would say wait it out for the remainder of the month and see what happens?? I am curious now lol Well I'm glad to know I am not the only one with predictions unfolding! lol Yours is quite bizarre tho, for sure.

Offline Mon

« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2019, 03:25:40 AM »
Not so sure about this reading with SK... veryyyyy different from what literally everyone else predicted with my relationship with my POI... she said he likes me but doesn’t have deep feelings toward me and that we won’t be together for 3 YEARS?! When everyone else said he’s coming strong in the spring... she also didn’t pick up all the pain and fear for his reasoning of taking his time like he and other advisors told me..

hmm it’s hard to believe her because that very night he actually told me he LOVES me. :/... I’ll keep the hope that he’ll come to me in the spring...

Keep your head up and trust your gut. I am trying my best to not read anymore and take a break so I can see and feel things better myself. Good luck to you <3

Thank you <3 Good luck to you too*hugs* we got this

Offline icloud9

« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2019, 03:27:26 AM »

Not sure how new you are at psychic readings, but keep in mind that just because all advisors tell you the “same thing” -especially the generic line of him being scared of feelings etc-, it doesn’t necessarily make them right. I’ve had many readings like that  in the previous years and that felt good to my ears but all turned out to be wrong. Absolutely wrong. That whole line of men being afraid and running away... heard it all.

I understand you but these are things he’s actually told me, he IS afraid of being hurt his ex messed him up unfortunately... this is only confirmed by certain psychics which makes me trust their abilities in the now. I read with SK and she said he had no deep feelings for me, which I didn’t believe at all... he’s told me as we’ve grown closer and closer his feelings... and that very night after I read with her,  he told me he loves me. First and foremost I go by what he  says and feels. I’m sorry that has happened to you with psychics. I’m going to stop reading because Kotaswan is right, I’ll trust my gut. I also had a dream about him before I met him and we were in love. This happens to me sometimes and it always comes to pass. Usually in 2-3 years after I have the dream. It’s been 2 years since I’ve met him. Lol we’ll see what happens. But I will update who has and hasn’t worked for me. It’s all a coin toss and I’m beginning to think it doesn’t matter who read what... since everyone connects differently. Who knows though maybe she is right in the timing but she was wrong on his feelings.

Yeah maybe she could have been off with that part. Time will tell!l Time always reveals the truth lol. I hope you and your POI work out tho! It's good that he told you how he feels. So if he's telling you how he feels then you shouldn't be getting psychic readings. It's another reason why Im now not really getting readings...it's because my POI has communicated directly with me about our situation and where his head is at. :) Also, yes, like Kotaswan said..trust your gut!

Offline Mon

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2019, 03:30:43 AM »

Yeah maybe she could have been off with that part. Time will tell!l Time always reveals the truth lol. I hope you and your POI work out tho! It's good that he told you how he feels. So if he's telling you how he feels then you shouldn't be getting psychic readings. It's another reason why Im now not really getting readings...it's because my POI has communicated directly with me about our situation and where his head is at. :) Also, yes, like Kotaswan said..trust your gut!

You’re right, I have to stop lol. Time will tell definitely. Thank you, pray everything works out for you too. <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2019, 03:38:23 AM »

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira

Some shit, eh?

OMG!!!! This is crazy. I have weird goosebumps right now.  The "Sort of strikes him unexpectedly" part?? I am sure he sure as heck didn't PLAN on calling your step daughter!  I would say wait it out for the remainder of the month and see what happens?? I am curious now lol Well I'm glad to know I am not the only one with predictions unfolding! lol Yours is quite bizarre tho, for sure.
[/quote]

Icloud, I am trying not to get my hopes up. I mean he didn't ask about me. BUT, of all people, he calls my stepdaughter. She was the one who set us up on our first date. They knew each other as friends of friends. Technically they both put the friendship aside when we broke up and haven't spoken since. So I could put that spin on it.

Another coincidence...who started doing Agnes Vivarelli meditations YESTERDAY? Me. So there's that. Lmao.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2019, 03:43:10 AM »

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira

Some shit, eh?

Icloud, I am trying not to get my hopes up. I mean he didn't ask about me. BUT, of all people, he calls my stepdaughter. She was the one who set us up on our first date. They knew each other as friends of friends. Technically they both put the friendship aside when we broke up and haven't spoken since. So I could put that spin on it.

Another coincidence...who started doing Agnes Vivarelli meditations YESTERDAY? Me. So there's that. Lmao.
[/quote]

Fidget....  :o Like i said.... I am very very optimistic for you. Stay positive!!!!! You gotta manifest this!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2019, 04:50:41 AM »

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira

Some shit, eh?

Fidget....  :o Like i said.... I am very very optimistic for you. Stay positive!!!!! You gotta manifest this!
[/quote]

How do I get such meditations?!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2019, 07:50:27 AM »
Agnes vivarelli is my bitch!! Love her!

https://youtu.be/lBpJezVhJTU

Here’s one I like to do, she has a lot that I use :)

anything