Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125662 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2019, 04:56:27 PM »
Does anyone know how far out she reads? My readings she stated that she doesn’t see any forward movement at this time.

For me it has been mostly short term predictions (up to 2-3 months) coming to pass  but i think it’s beause I’m not necessarily dealing with a silent period where I have no idea where I stand with the POI. So my situation isn’t in a limbo. Maybe this is why it’s easier to pick up on continuously moving progress.

See, mine is in limbo, which is why I am on the fence with the time frame of this month. It seems crazy optimistic, but it's "almost" aligning with Kisha. BUT I have also learned a long time ago that nothing manifests with me, so I am slowly accepting that my closure may be just moving on by myself. It would be awesome if someone hit the nail on the head, but I'm no longer counting on it.

how many readings have you had with her? I've actually had a couple "mundane" readings with her in between spectacular ones where the information and predictions felt a little confusing so then I would catch her another day in a few days and information came more clearly and the confusion I had about previous predictions would be explained better and clarified. I wonder if your reading was rather "mundane"?? Or maybe she connects better the more she reads for you, I really don't know. But I think she has her days. BUT another thing is-  I always feel like I get a more clear reading when I AM feeling collected and good.

I'm glad you aren't getting readings often anymore! I'm the same way. Kira told me to go live my life and not get readings often because she told me getting readings can shut down our own power to manifest. she doesnt talk about LOA but she does talk about how energy works and sometimes our own vibrations can affect things and cause a delay (and sometimes how we perceive it as a delay because we are so focused on it). She is an amazing coach, so spiritually evolved--- I love her. you can tell she truly cares about your situation.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2019, 05:06:32 PM »
The more I look back on the chat transcript and email replies she sent as well as read others posts here the more I am convinced she is a cold reader and I frankly do not trust all the posts saying how great she is. I just don’t. I don’t want to share the personal details of the follow up emails here in which she berated me for explaining that even though we had a short chat before I was hoping to try another read with her. When I did that she was just outright rude in her responses especially on the matter of requesting that she provide validating information so that I could trust in her abilities. Anyway. Here’s the transcript of my reading. Hopefully it’s clear why I didn’t continue and why I  think she is a cold reader. Judge for yourself!

If she is actually gifted she is arrogant enough to want people to just believe her predictions without any validating info of any kind.

She may be right. Maybe I’ll never hear from my POI again. But I have no reason to believe it’s not a 50/50 guess.

Shaman Kira
hello :)
Shaman Kira
good evening, this is Kira
Shaman Kira
who am I speaking with please?
Me:
Hi this is * :)
Shaman Kira
hi *, thank you for joining me
Shaman Kira
hope ur day has been good
[6:01:51 PM]
Shaman Kira
how may I help you today with your questions or concenrs?
[6:01:52 PM]
Shaman Kira
concerns
[6:02:21 PM]
Me:
I was hoping for a reading regarding a relationship between myself and a man named * - just any guidance you can provide about it
[6:03:08 PM]
Shaman Kira
okay so if you could direct the point of your question i can provide more details and specific but general overview of what I am getting is that he is happy with where things are at right now.
[6:03:24 PM]
Shaman Kira
like, i get contentment
[6:03:57 PM]
Me:
Hmm okay well we’ve been broken up and I was wondering if we might get back together at all or reconnect in any way
[6:04:00 PM]
Shaman Kira
so depending on the angle of the question you are asking this from, i guess this could mean different thigngs
[6:04:13 PM]
Shaman Kira
okay so that just answers the question..
[6:04:29 PM]
Shaman Kira
i dont really feel a reconciliation because literally i see him thinking that he is good with the way things are..
[6:04:47 PM]
Shaman Kira
like its like he feels content and i see him moving on.
[6:04:55 PM]
Shaman Kira
i feel he would be ok for a friendship
[6:05:02 PM]
Shaman Kira
but im not really seeing a reconciliation into a couple..
[6:05:21 PM]
Me:
Okay. Thank you I appreciate it.
[6:05:24 PM]
Keen System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Shaman Kira
Yo uaer welcome *
[6:05:25 PM]
Shaman Kira
thank you
[6:05:27 PM]
Keen System Message
Session Ended

Offline icloud9

« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2019, 05:17:39 PM »
The more I look back on the chat transcript and email replies she sent as well as read others posts here the more I am convinced she is a cold reader and I frankly do not trust all the posts saying how great she is. I just don’t. I don’t want to share the personal details of the follow up emails here in which she berated me for explaining that even though we had a short chat before I was hoping to try another read with her. When I did that she was just outright rude in her responses especially on the matter of requesting that she provide validating information so that I could trust in her abilities. Anyway. Here’s the transcript of my reading. Hopefully it’s clear why I didn’t continue and why I  think she is a cold reader. Judge for yourself!

If she is actually gifted she is arrogant enough to want people to just believe her predictions without any validating info of any kind.

She may be right. Maybe I’ll never hear from my POI again. But I have no reason to believe it’s not a 50/50 guess.

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
concerns
Me:
I was hoping for a reading regarding a relationship between myself and a man named * - just any guidance you can provide about it
Shaman Kira
okay so if you could direct the point of your question i can provide more details and specific but general overview of what I am getting is that he is happy with where things are at right now.
Shaman Kira
like, i get contentment
Me:
Hmm okay well we’ve been broken up and I was wondering if we might get back together at all or reconnect in any way
Shaman Kira
so depending on the angle of the question you are asking this from, i guess this could mean different thigngs
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
i dont really feel a reconciliation because literally i see him thinking that he is good with the way things are..
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Keen System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Shaman Kira
Yo uaer welcome *
Shaman Kira
thank you
Keen System Message
Session Ended

Lol Flora when will you get over your hatred towards SK. Good grief, just move on, is that so hard?  You have already made your point very clear about her not working for you. All of us get it - you have expressed through multiple posts that you think she's a cold reader. WHy do you find it necessarily to bash her multiple times? While your opinion is valid you are just spreading so much negativity. Not all readers work for everybody- I think that's a fact that has been clearly established across this platform- just because she didn't connect with you specifically doesn't mean she's a cold reader. It's funny because most of us are saying she gave details that were specific to our situation, so you just look like you are throwing a tantrum....trying very hard to make her look bad. It's just my observation.
From what I read your reading actually doesn't feel like a cold read. I mean, she said he looks content, and maybe she saw that he was happy with where his life is going now and that's why there wasn't that much to read to it. She also told you there would be friendship. Why are you so angry? This was also an extremely short chat. Did you expect a novel length of a reading or something?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
concerns
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
like, i get contentment
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Keen System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Shaman Kira
Yo uaer welcome *
Shaman Kira
thank you
Keen System Message
Session Ended

Lol Flora when will you get over your hatred towards SK. Good grief, just move on, is that so hard?  You have already made your point very clear about her not working for you. All of us get it - you have expressed through multiple posts that you think she's a cold reader. WHy do you find it necessarily to bash her multiple times? While your opinion is valid you are just spreading so much negativity. Not all readers work for everybody- I think that's a fact that has been clearly established across this platform- just because she didn't connect with you specifically doesn't mean she's a cold reader. It's funny because most of us are saying she gave details that were specific to our situation, so you just look like you are throwing a tantrum....trying very hard to make her look bad. It's just my observation.
From what I read your reading actually doesn't feel like a cold read. I mean, she said he looks content, and maybe she saw that he was happy with where his life is going now and that's why there wasn't that much to read to it. She also told you there would be friendship. Why are you so angry? This was also an extremely short chat. Did you expect a novel length of a reading or something?

Not at all interested in replying to your insults. It’s a review forum. I’m sharing my review of what my read was and why I posted what I did earlier. I do think it’s important to share all perspectives. One could say just as much that you keep posting posts praising her. But I haven’t said you shouldn’t have I?

I’m not going to engage in negative back and forth with you and I’m not bashing her. Take good care of yourself.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:25 PM »

Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
concerns
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
like, i get contentment
Me:
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Shaman Kira
Me:
Keen System Message
1 Minute Remaining
Shaman Kira
Yo uaer welcome *
Shaman Kira
thank you
Keen System Message
Session Ended
I said like 95 percent of the time this is true your poi don't wanted nothing to do with you anymore. That why we hear so many story in this  forum of poi not coming back and have move on. When I get reading like this with my old poi I would go on a psychics spending spree lol. I'm glad I'm out of that mind set now. There will be a time were you are ready to move on, everyone had there own time when they are ready to move on.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2019, 05:47:56 PM »
Does anyone know how far out she reads? My readings she stated that she doesn’t see any forward movement at this time.

For me it has been mostly short term predictions (up to 2-3 months) coming to pass  but i think it’s beause I’m not necessarily dealing with a silent period where I have no idea where I stand with the POI. So my situation isn’t in a limbo. Maybe this is why it’s easier to pick up on continuously moving progress.

See, mine is in limbo, which is why I am on the fence with the time frame of this month. It seems crazy optimistic, but it's "almost" aligning with Kisha. BUT I have also learned a long time ago that nothing manifests with me, so I am slowly accepting that my closure may be just moving on by myself. It would be awesome if someone hit the nail on the head, but I'm no longer counting on it.

how many readings have you had with her? I've actually had a couple "mundane" readings with her in between spectacular ones where the information and predictions felt a little confusing so then I would catch her another day in a few days and information came more clearly and the confusion I had about previous predictions would be explained better and clarified. I wonder if your reading was rather "mundane"?? Or maybe she connects better the more she reads for you, I really don't know. But I think she has her days. BUT another thing is-  I always feel like I get a more clear reading when I AM feeling collected and good.

I'm glad you aren't getting readings often anymore! I'm the same way. Kira told me to go live my life and not get readings often because she told me getting readings can shut down our own power to manifest. she doesnt talk about LOA but she does talk about how energy works and sometimes our own vibrations can affect things and cause a delay (and sometimes how we perceive it as a delay because we are so focused on it). She is an amazing coach, so spiritually evolved--- I love her. you can tell she truly cares about your situation.

I only had the one reading. It was about 11 minutes and I didn't add more because I was kind of confused. There was validating information given. She mentioned that he is not around a "pool of women" at work. This is true as he works in commercial construction and it's an all male crew. She also said that she doesn't see that other women are attracted to him. I laughed at that, because honestly, that's true too. Don't get me wrong, he isn't a troll or anything. LOL! BUT he does come across as a typical grunting construction worker...very bulldog-ish. Once you get to know him, he's intelligent and very soft-hearted, but it's not what you see at first pass.

Anyway, when she said she didn't "see" contact after telling me there would be a conversation in January, I was left very confused. The emphasis, apparently, what in the "see". In the email she said there will be a conversation, but she couldn't "see" the contact in that it wasn't clear WHO would initiate it or HOW it would go down. She said it would happen, but she couldn't "visualize" the details if that makes sense. We'll see what happens.

Edited to add: January is going by pretty fast, so at least I should be able to update in a few weeks. ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:53:06 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2019, 05:54:41 PM »
So............I just had my first ever reading with her and JUST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I think she's been THE MOST ACCURATE EVER! She is a STELLAR empath, nailed it! I did not give her an ounce of info, only the name of the ex and asked if he had any feelings (that was just the first question). She blew me away. I love Kisha, but this lady? WHOA! Here's the break down, and yes it matches what Kisha told me but this lady gave me the depths of his narcissistic personality and thoughts/feelings.

Very first thing she said was............she felt he was lurking on me and did NOT want me being with someone else and wanted to keep me available to him for self serving purposes and that he was and will continue to be nosey. Said he knows how to manipulate me even though it's not intentional, it's just become part of his pattern of behavior, which Kisha also told me. Then said there is a new man coming into my life and she got the month of April (just like Kisha did) for me being in a solid committed relationship but that ex is gonna cause problems and be extremely bitter and turn it around on me saying that I gave up on "us" etc. That's exactly how he is too. Kisha also told me my ex would want to continue being part of my life even though I'm with someone else. She said he'd have a hard time coming to terms with that.

She picked up the fact that he had some sort of plans for himself and his life and it's failed. I then told her and asked about the whole location and Florida thing with him. She said he wants to try to relocate and leave Florida in February but that it will depend a lot on what I decide and that he is currently trying to manipulate me into making an offer to let him back to my place but she didn't feel I would, and she's right, there's no way in hell that I ever will again.

She wanted to make it CLEAR to me that this has been a pattern for a long time (I didn't tell her how long I've been dealing with this crap) and that IT WOULD NOT CHANGE but it would just continue to repeat. Kisha told me the same. I'm not stupid and he did the same crap in his marriage so I realize it's just who he is. She said he refuses to learn, has no sense of self, is incompetent, and tries to use relationships to make himself feel better about himself but it will never work because he has to look within.

She did tell me he was a soul connection, hence why it's so hard, but it's a soul connection with a person that refuses to learn a damn thing. She said he would continue to try to destroy any relationship I'm in if I choose to remain friends with him, which I wanted to do because I've known him for so long. I guess I'll need to rethink that.

Anyway, just WHOA! She really did blow my socks off. Guess I'll update if/when the new guy comes in, and if/when the ex tries to worm his way back to where I am lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:12:20 PM by Miss Philosopher »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2019, 06:02:04 PM »
So............I just had my first ever reading with her and JUST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I think she's been THE MOST ACCURATE EVER! She is a STELLAR empath, nailed it! I did not give her an ounce of info, only the name of the ex and asked what she got with it. She blew me away. I love Kisha, but this lady? WHOA! Here's the break down, and yes it matches what Kisha told me but this lady gave me the depths of his narcissistic personality and thoughts/feelings.

Very first thing she said was............she felt he was lurking on me and did NOT want me being with someone else and wanted to keep me available to him for self serving purposes and that he was and will continue to be nosey. Said he knows how to manipulate me even though it's not intentional, it's just become part of his pattern of behavior, which Kisha also told me. Then said there is a new man coming into my life and she got the month of April (just like Kisha did) for me being in a solid committed relationship but that ex is gonna cause problems and be extremely bitter and turn it around on me saying that I gave up on "us" etc. That's exactly how he is too. Kisha also told me my ex would want to continue being part of my life even though I'm with someone else. She said he'd have a hard time coming to terms with that.

She picked up the fact that he had some sort of plans for himself and his life and it's failed. I then told her and asked about the whole location and Florida thing with him. She said he wants to try to relocate and leave Florida in February but that it will depend a lot on what I decide and that he is currently trying to manipulate me into making an offer to let him back to my place but she didn't feel I would, and she's right, there's no way in hell that I ever will again.

She wanted to make it CLEAR to me that this has been a pattern for a long time (I didn't tell her how long I've been dealing with this crap) and that IT WOULD NOT CHANGE but it would just continue to repeat. Kisha told me the same. I'm not stupid and he did the same crap in his marriage so I realize it's just who he is. She said he refuses to learn, has no sense of self, is incompetent, and tries to use relationships to make himself feel better about himself but it will never work because he has to look within.

She did tell me he was a soul connection, hence why it's so hard, but it's a soul connection with a person that refuses to learn a damn thing. She said he would continue to try to destroy any relationship I'm in if I choose to remain friends with him, which I wanted to do because I've known him for so long. I guess I'll need to rethink that.

Anyway, just WHOA! She really did blow my socks off. Guess I'll update if/when the new guy comes in, and if/when the ex tries to worm his way back to where I am lol

Since it was the first time you read with her, you didn’t ask her a “direct” question? Just what do you see with XXXX?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
So............I just had my first ever reading with her and JUST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I think she's been THE MOST ACCURATE EVER! She is a STELLAR empath, nailed it! I did not give her an ounce of info, only the name of the ex and asked what she got with it. She blew me away. I love Kisha, but this lady? WHOA! Here's the break down, and yes it matches what Kisha told me but this lady gave me the depths of his narcissistic personality and thoughts/feelings.

OMG you tried her!!! I am so glad you guys connected and you liked her! I know Kisha is your favorite and she has been working fantastically for you... Unfortunately she did not work for me... :o  but I am glad my favorite worked for you! :)
Just a good example that she is not a cold reader. The details are just too meticulous and spot on for her to be a cold reader.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2019, 06:07:52 PM »

Since it was the first time you read with her, you didn’t ask her a “direct” question? Just what do you see with XXXX?

I just went back to the chat. Ok so the first question I asked, my apologies, was "Does my ex have any feelings for me". That's obviously a direct enough question, so I apologize for the miscommunication on my part. I asked this because I needed to confirm my own intuition on things cause, unfortunately, I question my own self for whatever reason. She took off from there.

After she had mentioned the plans he had for himself and them failing on her own, I then asked her my second question which was about his location situation. She went from there.

That's really it. She answered all my other questions with the information she gave me. I was going to ask her if he would try to reconcile, if he was seeing anyone else, and on and on. But, I didn't need to do that cause she included all that information with what she was getting on her own.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2019, 06:11:22 PM »

OMG you tried her!!! I am so glad you guys connected and you liked her! I know Kisha is your favorite and she has been working fantastically for you... Unfortunately she did not work for me... :o  but I am glad my favorite worked for you! :)
Just a good example that she is not a cold reader. The details are just too meticulous and spot on for her to be a cold reader.

I couldn't help but try her after I read all these reviews and her reviews on keen. I just sort of want to try someone different once in a great while to see what's up. Amazingly, she's in line with the other two, but with A TON more intimate details. I really liked her and her energy and no, I don't feel she was a cold reader AT ALL. Based upon what others have shared about their readings, we all did not get the same stock lines and that is usually what cold readers do. I'm sorry Kisha didn't work for you. I guess that just goes to show, what we all keep saying, people connect with some and not so much with others. But yeah, she was fantastic and worth every penny. I'm glad she worked out for you as well!

Offline Mon

« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2019, 12:30:23 AM »
Not so sure about this reading with SK... veryyyyy different from what literally everyone else predicted with my relationship with my POI... she said he likes me but doesn’t have deep feelings toward me and that we won’t be together for 3 YEARS?! When everyone else said he’s coming strong in the spring... she also didn’t pick up all the pain and fear for his reasoning of taking his time like he and other advisors told me..

hmm it’s hard to believe her because that very night he actually told me he LOVES me. :/... I’ll keep the hope that he’ll come to me in the spring...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2019, 12:39:41 AM »
Not so sure about this reading with SK... veryyyyy different from what literally everyone else predicted with my relationship with my POI... she said he likes me but doesn’t have deep feelings toward me and that we won’t be together for 3 YEARS?! When everyone else said he’s coming strong in the spring... she also didn’t pick up all the pain and fear for his reasoning of taking his time like he and other advisors told me..

hmm it’s hard to believe her because that very night he actually told me he LOVES me. :/... I’ll keep the hope that he’ll come to me in the spring...

Not sure how new you are at psychic readings, but keep in mind that just because all advisors tell you the “same thing” -especially the generic line of him being scared of feelings etc-, it doesn’t necessarily make them right. I’ve had many readings like that  in the previous years and that felt good to my ears but all turned out to be wrong. Absolutely wrong. That whole line of men being afraid and running away... heard it all.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2019, 12:51:05 AM »

Keep your head up and trust your gut. I am trying my best to not read anymore and take a break so I can see and feel things better myself. Good luck to you <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2019, 01:40:42 AM »
I just had a bizarre "indirect" communication from my POI that "almost" sent me reeling into a binge. I didn't though. I may have a drink instead. I really want to know if this was the communication that Kira saw, but it doesn't fit what she said so I'm just going with the flow until her timeframe passes.