Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 11040 times)

Offline star1

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2018, 09:17:12 PM »
I guess I’m just lucky with these readers.

My take is it that I realised early on that some readers are empathy and keen and other platforms are not great.

I prefer to recommend readers that have been good for me and I’ve had results.

Sorry if it comes across as defensive but it’s more that I hate to see people be upset and waste time on platforms that give no results.

I’m also aware that readers don’t work for anyone.

As for the will thing as I’ve said irrespective of what’s gone on between him and I, I cannot take away from the fact he’s an amazing reader and would always still recommend him. That has to mean something.  You’ve brought it up a fair bit but I have no memory of that post. If you could find it and post it here would be great.

Thanks

I've only spoken to you once on this forum publically (this first time), and I have noticed that you said you don't speak to Will because of personal things that he did to you when reading reviews on here of Will, but now you say he's sweet and lovely. I'm just politely suggesting that we get that you like these readers, but perhaps they are crap for others or they didn't connect, or the prediction just did not happen? Nobody is saying they are unethical or bad for all of us, or even bad people. You may not agree with who I like to read with, and that's okay. Thanks for understanding.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »
@PokeyPokes I have read with Will also and he has picked up on my situation and gotten predictions that have happened. Not everything has happened yet. Whether they are not happening or late who knows. But from the 100's of readings I've had he is only one of a handful that predictions have happened. He is well worth the money and time.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2018, 03:04:57 PM »
I talked to Will about a month ago. One of his predictions came true. He said I will meet a guy who wears plimsolles and I will like him but I will put boundaries. Yes, I met a guy ( he is my personal trainer) , and I like him , but I have to put boundaries as he is 18 years younger than me .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2018, 05:16:12 AM »
I wouldn't count on timing.

so true.

If the timing wants to be way off, what's the point of reading (and spending too much money)?

Offline star1

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2018, 05:20:22 AM »
I wouldn't count on timing.

so true.

If the timing wants to be way off, what's the point of reading (and spending too much money)?

I agree. Nothing came to pass with Will, and I can't see what he predicted happening "out of timings".

Offline lneilo

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »
Just want to give credit where it is due. I've had 3 readings with him in total. 10/17 12/17 1/18. The first reading he picked up a lot I could verify. None of those predictions have happened yet. The second reading that things he predicted did happen in February and have played out over the summer.  1 thing is yet to happen. The 3rd reading which was in January is things are starting to play out. I was shocked when I replayed the readings. At the time I was like no way.
Defiantly #1 on my. list with Yona being #2. Seriously everyone on keen and those other websites purely waste of dosh.

What predictions did he make that came to pass? Were they generic? I am looking to find another reader but it seems like so many even that are being reviewed on here are generic or rely on cards which I don't like. I have heard mixed reviews on Yona as well. Was she spot on too?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
Hey all! How does one get a reading with will?

Offline ladya

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2019, 06:17:41 AM »
does anyone know his rates? his site only has an email link so info really on the different type of readings he does.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2019, 11:19:25 AM »
does anyone know his rates? his site only has an email link so info really on the different type of readings he does.

I emailed him a few weeks ago to find out his rates. Here’s what he sent back.

E mail readings
(please confirm before making payment)
1 question e mail readings £25
2 question reading £40

Telephone readings

£55 for 30 minutes and if you wish to go over are £1.50 per min extra

60minute reading £100

Telephone readings can be undertaken via phone/viber/watsapp

Wats app live text chat reading
15 mins £30
30 mins £55

Let me know if you read with him and how it goes! I’m taking a break from readings, but when I decide to have one next I think  He’s the one I’m going to go with :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
I've been reading with him for 4 or so years and he is the only one that has been almost 100% accurate for me. He sorta just blurts out predictions. Make sure you have a call recorder or note pad.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
How long from the time of your reading until predictions unfold has it taken? Months or years?  Most people i have spoken too who have read with will say his predictions happen years down the line.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2019, 06:32:09 PM »
I read with him once about a year ago, sadly nothing he said ever happened. He did seem to get the interpersonal dynamics involved between several people right, though.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
he seems pretty popular on the board today =P

Offline murlissa

« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2019, 08:48:38 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline suzieQ

« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
I’ve been saying for years that this guy is the only one people should use for the truth.   His predictions can range from spot on 2 days time and I have stuff still coming in 4 years in.