Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 6002 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
I've been reading with him for 4 or so years and he is the only one that has been almost 100% accurate for me. He sorta just blurts out predictions. Make sure you have a call recorder or note pad.

Online Illumin8

« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
How long from the time of your reading until predictions unfold has it taken? Months or years?  Most people i have spoken too who have read with will say his predictions happen years down the line.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2019, 06:32:09 PM »
I read with him once about a year ago, sadly nothing he said ever happened. He did seem to get the interpersonal dynamics involved between several people right, though.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
he seems pretty popular on the board today =P

Offline murlissa

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2019, 08:48:38 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline suzieQ

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
I’ve been saying for years that this guy is the only one people should use for the truth.   His predictions can range from spot on 2 days time and I have stuff still coming in 4 years in.

Offline josh34

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2019, 11:05:37 PM »
I’ve been saying for years that this guy is the only one people should use for the truth.   His predictions can range from spot on 2 days time and I have stuff still coming in 4 years in.

I'm considering reading with him, but I also hear a lot of people saying his predictions don't come to pass so idk.

Offline suzieQ

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2019, 11:52:15 PM »
You have to give them time.  However,  if you want some entertainment with a huge psychic element read with him.    He’s the most detailed you’ll ever find.  Blows all other psychics out the water.  You’ll be blown away I promise.  Saying that if you’re looking for guarantees do nothing.  It’s safer.  Keen readers waste of money but instant gratification.  Will is in a league of his own.

Offline josh34

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »
You have to give them time.  However,  if you want some entertainment with a huge psychic element read with him.    He’s the most detailed you’ll ever find.  Blows all other psychics out the water.  You’ll be blown away I promise.  Saying that if you’re looking for guarantees do nothing.  It’s safer.  Keen readers waste of money but instant gratification.  Will is in a league of his own.

Color me "re-intrigued" haha! Thank you!

Offline eilson

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
Would some of you consider him better than Yona?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
Would some of you consider him better than Yona?

Nothing he said ever happened for me, but I don't remember him giving any timing so if he's one of those readers where things don't happen for years out then I can't really say he's wrong. But even separate from that, I wouldn't really compare him to Yona at all. She's a tarot reader, he's a psychic. Their reading styles are completely, completely different.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »
Hi everyone, any recommendation for career/job reading?

Offline no1daystar

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2019, 01:11:21 PM »
Did he steal my money? I ordered a reading over a week now and got nothing, not even a confirmation. Has this happened to anyone?

Offline suzieQ

« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2019, 11:02:01 PM »
He wouldn't steal your money, that is sooooo not hime.

Did you arrange the reading before you paid him?  He does always prefer that to happen.

Perhaps send him a watts app to remind him of payment and set time/day

He often gets sick and I know he was really really sick in January with a  virus so he may still be sick.

He is incredibly ethical so do not worry you will get your reading, just reach out to him and remind him nicely.  He certainly would never had done that on purpose and can be flakey at times though

Offline no1daystar

« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2019, 11:21:28 PM »
I sent an email for him to confirm receipt of my reading and still nothing!

anything