Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 42560 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2020, 08:36:22 PM »
ok so I have read with her twice in the last 3 years or so. the first reading she picked up on what happened between my POI that one time and how another such thing was going to take place again. the second time I chatted with her, she saw reconciliationn happening in a couple of weeks but it just took a couple of years:)) so timing is not her thing but but but......what she saw happening once we got back together is bang on. I mean she said something very specific about what he was gonna say to me and to my surprise thats exactly what he said. I didn't  realize till I went back to my bitwine readings and read over our last transcripts. I will read with her again.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2020, 08:51:48 PM »
SabReeves that is great to hear.  My first reading with her when i read it a year later it was spot on in her predictions.  She has had a few hits with me with contact in the past.  So with your ultimate outcome coming to pass so long after just means her main ones for me may just be a matter of timing.  Thanks for the update.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2020, 02:22:53 PM »
Hey all you cool cats and kittens, we finally got ungrounded by admin!

Anywho, I purchased a Whatsapp reading from Rachel via her website - she states turn around time is within 24 hours. I’m now in the 2nd day of waiting. Messaged her to check in and see when it would be delivered, she came online and completely ignored my message. Very unprofessional  ::)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:29:25 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2020, 06:00:27 PM »
Hey all you cool cats and kittens, we finally got ungrounded by admin!

Anywho, I purchased a Whatsapp reading from Rachel via her website - she states turn around time is within 24 hours. I’m now in the 2nd day of waiting. Messaged her to check in and see when it would be delivered, she came online and completely ignored my message. Very unprofessional  ::)

I've tried reaching out to her thru her website once and I never heard back from her. I got a refund thru PayPal.

pfizer

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2020, 05:18:44 PM »
she is really quite bad
i am very dissapointed and trust me, i gave people a lot of allowance.
its jsut 20$ so i dont bother to refund i also wanted to see how to carry herself with such a misconduct.
from etsy to whatsapp; i gave her 3 months to send me her reading and till now, still no.
no matter how talentive she is, it's simply wrong.
whoever likes her reading, just do it at bitwine; never ever purchase from other websites.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2020, 10:38:19 PM »
I remember her reviews being better for some reason. I got a fairytale prediction that doesn’t make sense (already). Even if some things she said are true, they will not unfold how she says they will.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2021, 09:17:10 AM »
Any update on her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2021, 09:47:17 PM »
I got a fairytale prediction from her as well quite some time ago which I crazily wanted to believe but the way things transpired eventually I can say with certainty she was way off. :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry about that :(
I have a work related prediction for Feb. I really like this to happen. If it does, I'll post an update.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2021, 04:29:39 PM »
I’ve read with her she was not fairytale but nothing she said came to pass

pfizer

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2021, 03:15:02 AM »
I’ve read with her she was not fairytale but nothing she said came to pass

she was once very accurate but then more wrong than right these few years.
and i ordered a reading from her at etsy but she took the money then off from the site
i contacted her, no feedback
what a loser.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2021, 05:46:20 PM »
I got a fairytale prediction from her as well quite some time ago which I crazily wanted to believe but the way things transpired eventually I can say with certainty she was way off. :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry about that :(
I have a work related prediction for Feb. I really like this to happen. If it does, I'll post an update.

Just an update that NON of her predictions (back to Oct 2020) came to pass. The timeframe was for Feb 2021.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2021, 08:27:47 PM »
I remember her reviews being better for some reason. I got a fairytale prediction that doesn’t make sense (already). Even if some things she said are true, they will not unfold how she says they will.

Same, absolutely nothing happened.

pfizer

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2021, 04:07:19 AM »
she is completely utterly disappointing.
was once very accurate picked up something no one ever did
but then went down and down; then up a bit got someting right then down again
last year i ordered a reading from her store in etsy then she disappeared and closed the store
took my 20
i thought holy just 20 i did believe it's just some accident
so i emailed her no response no response till no way i can file a complain, my fault i know
then few weeks ago she finally popped up and said she will refund
no, still not seeing any refund.
i think she has a bit of talent but No i will never go back to her; very very messy and irresponsible person.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2021, 12:41:13 AM »
FWIW - she lives in Mexico, she sometimes comes back to texas to work, and was back for a few months when she was back online and working. When you cross country lines, your phone numbers/networks change. When you do that, your 2FA devices all fail for authentication, so she lost access to everything. EVERYTHING. Facebook, email,e tc. So you wait for the passcodes they send you by snail mail, etc.

She's finally set up in a place back in Mexico with two different ISPs, as Mexico is known for very bad storms. Now, remember when texas got hit with snow and it was all over the news? Mexico was also hit, the part she's in. So of course she was SOL connectivity-wise again.

She's a good person. She will refund you if you reach out/remind her. I def understand your frustration, though! I would be frustrated too. I've been reading with her for. YEARS, so that's how I end up finding out this stuff.

pfizer

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2021, 04:00:19 AM »
sunshine, thanks for the input.
i do still believe she is a good person; but i think she is quite messy and forget about things.
it's the 2nd time having this issue; last time the reading was quite a bit delayed but then i got it so i let go. it's not a big issue.
then this time, my order was placed May 2020; and now April 2021; i still havent receive any refund, and i reached out to her like few times a month.
i really dont think she rip me off over 20$ i just truely believe she forgot and oh well oh i still havent refund; so sorryyyy then forgot again...lol

FWIW - she lives in Mexico, she sometimes comes back to texas to work, and was back for a few months when she was back online and working. When you cross country lines, your phone numbers/networks change. When you do that, your 2FA devices all fail for authentication, so she lost access to everything. EVERYTHING. Facebook, email,e tc. So you wait for the passcodes they send you by snail mail, etc.

She's finally set up in a place back in Mexico with two different ISPs, as Mexico is known for very bad storms. Now, remember when texas got hit with snow and it was all over the news? Mexico was also hit, the part she's in. So of course she was SOL connectivity-wise again.

She's a good person. She will refund you if you reach out/remind her. I def understand your frustration, though! I would be frustrated too. I've been reading with her for. YEARS, so that's how I end up finding out this stuff.