Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 42250 times)

Offline randofemail

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2021, 05:55:52 PM »
Read with her a few times in 2020. She was nice too.
Absolutely nothing she said came true.
All fairytales.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:30 PM »
sunshine, thanks for the input.
i do still believe she is a good person; but i think she is quite messy and forget about things.
it's the 2nd time having this issue; last time the reading was quite a bit delayed but then i got it so i let go. it's not a big issue.
then this time, my order was placed May 2020; and now April 2021; i still havent receive any refund, and i reached out to her like few times a month.
i really dont think she rip me off over 20$ i just truely believe she forgot and oh well oh i still havent refund; so sorryyyy then forgot again...lol

FWIW - she lives in Mexico, she sometimes comes back to texas to work, and was back for a few months when she was back online and working. When you cross country lines, your phone numbers/networks change. When you do that, your 2FA devices all fail for authentication, so she lost access to everything. EVERYTHING. Facebook, email,e tc. So you wait for the passcodes they send you by snail mail, etc.

She's finally set up in a place back in Mexico with two different ISPs, as Mexico is known for very bad storms. Now, remember when texas got hit with snow and it was all over the news? Mexico was also hit, the part she's in. So of course she was SOL connectivity-wise again.

She's a good person. She will refund you if you reach out/remind her. I def understand your frustration, though! I would be frustrated too. I've been reading with her for. YEARS, so that's how I end up finding out this stuff.

Idk, I sent her $15 via Venmo for a text question. She said she'd meditate for 30 min then come back. Almost a week later and never came back. This was via WhatsApp. Like you, ive had predictions (a major one) from her but...this really left a bad taste.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2021, 09:40:05 PM »
I should add, she does still get online via WhatsApp, just never came back to the convo.

pfizer

« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2021, 02:29:01 AM »
I should add, she does still get online via WhatsApp, just never came back to the convo.

yep i saw her online too
anyway will never go to her again.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2021, 01:05:13 PM »
That's the only reason why I would only read with her via Bitwine.  Last thing i want to do is send someone money and then never getting the reading.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2021, 05:19:32 AM »
How do you contact her via WhatsApp? Does she have a public number? I saw her online on Bitwine recently but she’s impossible to catch, for me anyway. I’ve only had like 3 readings with RM since 2019 and looking back now, even though I absolutely dismissed her readings initially, they were correct AF for me. She got things waaaay before others. First was a pregnancy. The timeframe was also correct. She got the gender of my baby correct. She saw a proposal-correct. She also saw an estranged family member reaching out- correct. The type of delivery I’d have. A location change that never in all my life I’d have expected. The baby having allergies-yup. Like, these were things she saw well in advance, some of the things sounded so outlandish based on my life at the time, it scared me/turned me off at the time when she said it, I almost wanted to call her a fake. Initially I chalked it up to wasted money, but when things started unfolding just like she called it, I was shocked! I’m still waiting to see what else unfolds, I’d love to catch her again but can’t seem too. But it’s weird how some readers can see things you’d never expect on your path🤷🏻‍♀️

pfizer

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2021, 07:08:11 AM »
How do you contact her via WhatsApp? Does she have a public number? I saw her online on Bitwine recently but she’s impossible to catch, for me anyway. I’ve only had like 3 readings with RM since 2019 and looking back now, even though I absolutely dismissed her readings initially, they were correct AF for me. She got things waaaay before others. First was a pregnancy. The timeframe was also correct. She got the gender of my baby correct. She saw a proposal-correct. She also saw an estranged family member reaching out- correct. The type of delivery I’d have. A location change that never in all my life I’d have expected. The baby having allergies-yup. Like, these were things she saw well in advance, some of the things sounded so outlandish based on my life at the time, it scared me/turned me off at the time when she said it, I almost wanted to call her a fake. Initially I chalked it up to wasted money, but when things started unfolding just like she called it, I was shocked! I’m still waiting to see what else unfolds, I’d love to catch her again but can’t seem too. But it’s weird how some readers can see things you’d never expect on your path🤷🏻‍♀️

suggest you to catch her via bitwine; or if you wanted to take the risk (may take 100 years to get your reading or never) then i think her etsy store still there....if you purchase a reading from her store; she will reach out and tell you her phone no. good luck though.