Author Topic: Etsy reader named light and love tarot readings  (Read 1905 times)

Offline KitKat121

Etsy reader named light and love tarot readings
« on: August 29, 2020, 09:03:06 PM »
Hopefully I’m posting in the right place now!
Has anyone had any experiences with light and love tarot readings on Etsy she has glowing reviews just wondering how everyone else has got on with her

Offline Lo12345

Re: Etsy reader named light and love tarot readings
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 09:41:24 PM »
What did you think of the reading? Connected? Good?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 11:23:18 PM »
I didn’t understand it so I had to go and ask her questions outside of the reading I’m not sure what to make of it but it was both negative and positive if that makes sense. That’s why I can’t make much of it b what was everyone else’s experiences with her ? How have you all got on with her

Offline Anon

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 07:21:29 AM »
Went into Retrograde stuff which I don't understand. Time-frame passed for supposed prediction. Also said: I am an empath with a "gift" - I thought every1 has some sort of intuition, tho not psychic?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 11:24:25 AM »
She was different for me although it she did mention she’s an empath so reads people’s energy she did seem very on point with things but I didn’t tell her as I wanted her to continue reading so I can understand if I want to have another reading with her instead of me giving full details. I gave pictures and names date of births she made a prediction long and short term one so will have to see how it goes

Offline Lys

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 08:21:25 AM »
Update about her ?