Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 42269 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2019, 03:09:36 AM »
She been right for contact and how things would unfold in a two week time span. However I only read with her twice.

Update: after my third reading with her she got contact wrong and how the events would unfold were wrong too. I think she is good at reading the present but can’t validate her outcomes yet
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:25:00 PM by mignnone »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2019, 03:33:56 AM »
Well that's encouraging.  Glad to hear.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2019, 05:30:09 AM »
Any updates?

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2019, 05:37:54 PM »
I too have read with her recently and interested to know if anyones predictions have come to pass?

I read with her recently and still waiting on predictions. anyone read with her recently, any predictions come to pass?

So have I. She definitely nailed the present and my persons personality to the t. I’m also curious if any predictions have come to pass for other people? I am hoping her predictions happens as she says they will.

Offline persephone

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2019, 04:05:37 PM »
Rachel Marie was fairytales with me and nothing she predicted came to pass...
Two thumbs down.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2019, 09:29:55 PM »
Rachel Marie was fairytales with me and nothing she predicted came to pass...
Two thumbs down.

LOVELY 😔

Offline montauk

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2019, 07:33:20 PM »
she definitely nails the personality traits and motives behind people's actions (with a bit of context from you lol), but ultimately predictions either don't happen or the timing is really off. also the manner which things happen are not as she predicted... ::)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2019, 02:56:43 PM »
That's awesome See. 👍

Offline wishes215

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2019, 02:16:17 AM »
I’m so sorry this happens to you:( Did u post this on her page on bitwine? I think u should or atleast some form of negative feedback. I see nothing -ve on her page and I think that’s why people keep contacting her. This would be helpful to others.

quote author=persimmon link=topic=3127.msg98682#msg98682 date=1569375114]
I've been getting readings from Rachel Marie for over a year, consulting her on a number of different topics. Unfortunately, she has been incorrect on absolutely everything. I get the feeling that she hands out positive outcome predictions to everyone, and I wish I had discovered review sites like this one much sooner, as there are a number of former clients who indicate that she's one to spin fairy tales and imbue false hope. I'm kicking myself for having placed my trust in her and believing all of the fictions that she was spewing.

Rachel is a bit dangerous in the fact that she covers up, makes excuses and justifies things rather well, which contributed to keeping me stuck much longer, not to mention being very lucrative for her. She's collected somewhere between $6,000-8,000 from me, as I made the grave mistake of consulting her about once a week, sometimes more frequently. She got the thoughts/feelings/intentions of my POI very wrong, and none of the predictions about communication or a future relationship ever came to pass. I also consulted her on a legal matter, and the exact opposite of what she said actually transpired. Her financial reading was also dead wrong for me.

In the end, I asked if we could chat about why she got literally everything wrong, and she sent me some dismissive, condescending email about readings being up to interpretation, but doubled down on standing by what she said during our many sessions and that she only ever passed along the messages as they appeared to her, then mentioned that her conscience is clear. I think she's running a psychic scam; there's just no other explanation for a reader who gets everything wrong, and I do mean on a myriad of different topics. After a year of reading with her, I regret that her accuracy is 0% and I would have been better off flipping a quarter for predictions instead.

To be clear, this is not a retaliatory post, but as someone who relies on reviews from other clients when selecting a reader, I think it's helpful to present a diverse array of experiences, so that other clients can make a more informed decision. Bitwine's comment system is purposely skewed, and the often glowing reviews depicted there may not necessarily be accurate. If anyone is considering a reading with Rachel Marie, I would advise to consult her one time, and one time only, then wait to see what happens. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I just think it's shameful that these individuals extract a ton of money in exchange for nonsense that has no basis in reality. False hope is a terrible thing.

[/quote]

Offline persephone

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2019, 02:13:32 PM »
@ persimmon and wishes215, I had the same experience with her. She was just giving me false hopes and whenever her predictions didn’t come to pass she would find an excuse. And she is not cheap!!! I’m not going to post on the forum the details, but you can pm me if you want to know more.
Two thumbs down 👎 for Rachel Marie.

Paulina93

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2019, 03:40:03 PM »
I had this same experience with an ex last year!!!! Then when I would get new readings about other people she would give me a negative outcome basically but then say “but you have someone from the past coming back any moment now” LOL. What’s weird is she fed me a complete fairytale about him but negative about any new person.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »
I had this same experience with an ex last year!!!! Then when I would get new readings about other people she would give me a negative outcome basically but then say “but you have someone from the past coming back any moment now” LOL. What’s weird is she fed me a complete fairytale about him but negative about any new person.

Was she at least right about the new people you were reading on?

Paulina93

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2019, 06:17:05 PM »

Was she at least right about the new people you were reading on?

Yes and no. I’m not sure how to explain this but I think it had to do with how I worded the question. I just looked over transcripts to answer this... in January the guy I asked about, she asked how long it had been since communication and I almost feel it was based on that... said things I couldn’t validate then said he’ll open up in a month but it won’t go anywhere. It didn’t go anywhere but he didn’t open up either lol. The other person I asked about in the same reading and asked how things would go and added I was unsure about him... she said she didn’t see a huge spark and I think that was based off me saying I’m unsure. The POI I asked about recently once again I feel she may have based it on how long it’s been since communication...and said he’s one of the most stubborn energies she’s read etc. I feel when someone says a guy hasn’t spoken to them in 4 weeks it’s probably easy to conclude he is not interested (so I shouldn’t have been reading on him to begin with)

ladya

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2019, 07:34:07 PM »
I'm sorry you guys have had bad experiences with her :/ I think it can show how readers don't work for everyone. I like Rachel quite a bit but my experience has been largely different and she always supports whatever my intuition is telling me or encourages to listen to it.

ladya

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »

Yeah, see, that's utterly manipulative. After a year of reading with her, I can look back and see where she would dissuade any course that would obstruct or interfere with her prediction, while attempting to justify, explain or excuse any sign or confirmation that gave reasonable doubt to her readings. The New York Times had expressed an interest in doing a story on my situation (I wish I was kidding, but it really was that messed up), and Rachel strongly discouraged me from talking to the press, indicating that they would end up painting me as a fool in the national spotlight and embarrass me, so I followed her advice and ignored the reporter. I now see that Rachel didn't want me to go forward with the media coverage as such would have brought forward a lot of truths while simultaneously destroying her predictions and exposing her readings as the fictions that they are.

New York Times? Damn lol you have peaked my interest now I want to know lol. Sorry you had to go through it though :/

anything