Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 42264 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2018, 08:36:57 PM »
She’s good for the present but not for anything else I’m afraid

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »
Her reading for me a year ago panned out exactly how she predicted.  I didn't give it much thought until I went back before reading with her again to see if it was worth it.

ladya

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2018, 10:55:01 PM »
Her reading for me a year ago panned out exactly how she predicted.  I didn't give it much thought until I went back before reading with her again to see if it was worth it.

she's been really good for me as well. her timing can be really off though. but she reads the situation well and how to navigate it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2018, 10:14:14 AM »

she's been really good for me as well. her timing can be really off though. but she reads the situation well and how to navigate it.

How off was she with timing for u?

ladya

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2018, 02:35:32 PM »

How off was she with timing for u?

Some predictions were like on point. The smaller ones. But the bigger ones were months off. But I was able to validate everything she saw after the fact. She can get minor details about the situation playing out wrong but she’s good with overall outcome. At least she has been for me.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 02:38:07 PM by ladya »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2018, 02:36:55 PM »
she fed me a sugarcoated fantasy for sure.

ladya

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2018, 02:40:21 PM »
I’ve seen her give people negative predictions so she doesn’t tell everyone something positive.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2018, 02:04:43 PM »
Yikes, I am afraid to ask what she said.  So you went in thinking your relationship was ok and left questioning it?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2019, 06:29:17 AM »
Her reading for me does seem to lean toward fairytales...but we will see.

ladya

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2019, 07:07:57 PM »
Yikes, I am afraid to ask what she said.  So you went in thinking your relationship was ok and left questioning it?

@Love2lovenj
She told me my current poi will not be long term and did not see him as my soulmate. She did see I will meet my soulmate right afterwards by bumping:running to each other. I don’t want to negate her but I’m hoping she mixed up enegeries because I had a past poi/ex whose name is the same as my current boyfriend and I spoke to him the day before. The little details she did provide me about who she described as my “soulmate” fits my current boyfriend almost to the T. And the little details she provided me about who she saw thought I was inquiring about fit my past poi with the same name...But in any case, I hope she was referring to my ex when she didn’t see long term because my current bf is meeting my parents today...*fingers crossed*

If they have the same name, I feel like that would be possible. At least sounds like it in your case cause she described both people.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2019, 07:28:15 PM »

@Love2lovenj
She told me my current poi will not be long term and did not see him as my soulmate. She did see I will meet my soulmate right afterwards by bumping:running to each other. I don’t want to negate her but I’m hoping she mixed up enegeries because I had a past poi/ex whose name is the same as my current boyfriend and I spoke to him the day before. The little details she did provide me about who she described as my “soulmate” fits my current boyfriend almost to the T. And the little details she provided me about who she saw thought I was inquiring about fit my past poi with the same name...But in any case, I hope she was referring to my ex when she didn’t see long term because my current bf is meeting my parents today...*fingers crossed*

If they have the same name, I feel like that would be possible. At least sounds like it in your case cause she described both people.

I agree.  Hope meeting the parents goes well for him.  Keep us posted. :)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »
Rachel Marie was a total fairy tale BS reader for me.  I think she tells everyone they have a special connection.

Not between me and the POI. Between me and her. Lol

And to the person that brought up her website yes it's hers but was created before she moved to Mexico. She has an office in Texas but the border stuff is making it difficult rn. Once she's able to consistently be in her Texas office, she will pick back up with her personal site and her phone and text message or WhatsApp readings.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »
I’m a reader I will tell you it’s hard to discern which is which if it’s only a name, I’ve mixed me up before.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2019, 04:57:48 PM »
Great news!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2019, 02:15:31 AM »
Any other recent updates with anyone?