Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 52591 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 03:05:22 PM »
I don’t know if all of them are good because I only read with a couple I’m listing but off the top of my head: Persian Medium and all the high price readers who sat on the front page, KnowRight Now, Spiritual Advisor Anaisa, Know Right Now, Samhain, Dawn Maree, Divine Readings, Bella Love, Discover Your Future, Psychic Master 777, Sterling Day, and a few others I can’t remember right now. Many others hardly sign on anymore.

OMG knowrightnow was AWFUL.  I think she was removed from keen

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2018, 06:36:46 PM »
Persian medium is a scam artist. If you liked her and the others listed, they are all on her website for $15/min and up. Lol

Offline Member5

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2018, 08:54:20 PM »
I only read with Bella, Dawn and Sterling; don’t know about the rest those are just the ones I could think of who left. I’m sure there’s more. I closed my keen account, I haven’t gotten a reading since early this year and if I do again I have a list of readers I watch on YouTube that I would try instead. Curious though why so many have left in the past year.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2018, 08:59:29 PM »
I became jobless in 2016 and I read with all famous readers on keen but only one person was closest to being accurate.when I asked when and how will I get a job she said “ AN OPPERTUNITY FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER WILL ARISE” it happened FINALLY after being jobless for 2 years.

It was PHOENIX BURNING (Nicole).

Though I don’t remember what timelines she gave but outcome CORRECT.

Offline Member5

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2018, 09:09:18 PM »
I became jobless in 2016 and I read with all famous readers on keen but only one person was closest to being accurate.when I asked when and how will I get a job she said “ AN OPPERTUNITY FROM YOUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYER WILL ARISE” it happened FINALLY after being jobless for 2 years.

Congrats on the job!!!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2018, 02:47:58 AM »
Yes! All the good readers are leaving. I just started back getting readings a year ago after not having readings for four years. Just in a year, I can think of a least five good readers who have left.

[/quote]

why do you think all the good ones are leaving? and where do you think they are going? Keen isn't accepting new readers anymore, so the selections are very limited.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2018, 10:43:49 AM »
Yes! All the good readers are leaving. I just started back getting readings a year ago after not having readings for four years. Just in a year, I can think of a least five good readers who have left.

why do you think all the good ones are leaving? and where do you think they are going? Keen isn't accepting new readers anymore, so the selections are very limited.
[/quote]

It depends who you consider top readers. The previous poster mentioned Persian medium, psychic master 777, advisor anaisa...they went to a different site. The 1st two are known scammers who charged ridiculous prices, faked feedback, and shared notes. It's no loss they're gone. I wouldn't trust anyone who follows them to the new site.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2018, 03:29:19 PM »

[/quote]

The industry as a whole is seeing declines in revenue. Many are complaining that they can't make a living out of it anymore. I think part of it is because consumers are a bit wiser nowadays.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2018, 08:34:36 PM »

It depends who you consider top readers. The previous poster mentioned Persian medium, psychic master 777, advisor anaisa...they went to a different site. The 1st two are known scammers who charged ridiculous prices, faked feedback, and shared notes. It's no loss they're gone. I wouldn't trust anyone who follows them to the new site.
[/quote]

I wouldn't consider any of these people a "top reader" charlatan, yes, reader, no.  I'm glad they are gone. But i still don't understand the other who charge 30 per min and why people pay for that .  thats $1800 per hour that's insane.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2018, 08:37:28 PM »

The industry as a whole is seeing declines in revenue. Many are complaining that they can't make a living out of it anymore. I think part of it is because consumers are a bit wiser nowadays.
[/quote]

Really, because if anything i've seen an increase in readings being sold,  on fb, youtube, etc on various platforms, some of the readers on keen seem to have larger queues than before and it's been harder to get a reading with them.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2018, 09:42:52 PM »

OMG! FLOWERS27! Is that you?

LOL!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2018, 11:22:46 PM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

I know the last thins I posted I was upset with Jessica for not letting me read with her, thank you guys for your much-needed words, when I calmed down, youwere right in what you said. Tried a couple of others but nothing doing. Just had to come on and post this, today in the mail (yes, snail-mail!) I got a notice that my little business has been nominated for a local inovation  award and, get this, the award dinner is in September!! No idea if we'll win but that's pretty amazing! Keeping fingers crossed for April next year, lol!

She said September and I thought September 2017 becos thats when we were reading, turns out it was September 2018, we just won first place! She was right. Shes also helped me turnaround a crazy reading addiction, no readings for 28 days and canceled evry booked reading Ihad including my one with JR :D

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2018, 04:18:33 AM »
recently predicted someone new would come into my life. older. in about two weeks

about 17 days later that happened.

Offline Member5

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2018, 07:17:35 PM »
recently predicted someone new would come into my life. older. in about two weeks

about 17 days later that happened.

Who did?

Offline katella

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2018, 10:02:08 PM »
I've had timeframes pan out with starbreezetarot if the timeframe isn't super far out. When I was going through a rough patch with an ex boyfriend (a "break") he'd go days without communicating with me, and I stubbornly would wait around for him to contact me partially because I was mad at him and also so I didn't push him away further by reaching out to him. When I'd get anxious, I'd chat with her and ask how many days until he contacts me again. Every single time she'd nail it. She's hit or miss on actual predictions but on timeframe predictions she's pretty great.

My first ever psychic reading was with Cathryne and it was an email reading. I was a complete wreck over a guy who'd left me for this girl he'd been obsessed with in high school. She'd literally moved in with him before he even broke up with me, it was insane. Anyway - Cathryne predicted she'd be gone in 4-6 weeks then she'd meet a guy, get married, then get pregnant with his child. Then THEY would break up before she even had her baby. And me and the ex would get back together. Now let me tell you, these two acted like they were head over heels in love with each other - I thought she was complete BS. She seriously thought that they'd break up in a month? And that this girl I knew enough to know had declared she'd never get married or have kids... she would just up and get married and have a baby? I seriously laughed out loud and tried to move on with my life.

Let me tell you guys... that's EXACTLY what happened!! To this day I still freak out about that reading. She left him 4 weeks later. A month later, she met a guy. The ex boyfriend and I got back together for a few months then I realized how STUPID I was for taking him back. A few months later, this girl was marrying the guy she'd started dating. She got pregnant. They broke up 3 months into her pregnancy. I am not shitting you, when I realized what had happened I freaked out. Lol. It all happened in the span of a year and a half. I tracked Cathryne back down a few years later and read with her again and her predictions then didn't quite pan out, but that one reading had me shook to the core :P

Aaaand lastly. Moon Advisor. She's been hit or miss on some things, but one major thing has seemingly come true. Years ago, I asked her if I was going to find the one. Marriage, kids, the whole shebang. She gave me a whole timeline: I'd date a few guys then settle down with one guy for a while (she predicted 6 months to a year) and think he was the one. He wouldn't be the one, and we'd break up. Then I'd start dating someone new fairly quickly after that, and he'd be the one. I'd be married around 29-30 and have kids in my early 30s.

So, here's what's happened: I had a couple of 3-4 month flings then I met a man and dated him for a year and a half. I legit thought he was it. We were talking about moving in together, I planned our wedding in my head lol, I went on a vacation with his family and he was in my family's Christmas pictures... then we broke up. I was devastated. Three months later I met my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure this is it. I'm almost 29. Timing wise... she could be right. Technically this hasn't actually panned out but I wanted to include it because it feels like it will :P