Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 51697 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2018, 11:46:18 PM »
Great story, where is Cathryne...on Keen?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 01:28:12 AM »
Cathryne didn't work for me. Once she new my situation, she just reread the chat and gave me more chit chat and advice. She was very nice, but never predicted anything correctly.

Offline katella

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 01:37:21 AM »
Great story, where is Cathryne...on Keen?

Yes, she's on Keen. From what I remember, when I reached out to her again (via chat instead of email reading this time) she didn't give much detail and wasn't right on things. But my first reading was an email reading and it was very long and that's when I got all of those predictions that came true. So maybe she just does better when she has time to sit and read a situation without a time limit like in a chat? So if you do try her I'd recommend asking direct questions and doing it in an email reading instead of chat. My mind is still blown about the situation and I definitely have faith in her as a psychic, but all psychics have their strengths and weaknesses.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2018, 09:29:00 PM »
I read with angelic dream and Christina both also spot on my job hunting

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2018, 03:11:54 PM »
I’ve had many !!
Was told POI and someone else would separate in may ! Happened exactly the way they said.
Said POI would come back around that may and he did ! Told me not to continue to argue and complain or person would leave again . I did That and they left again LOL ! Told me POI would come back around in November or late October . And this was from keen psychics a lot haven’t even mentioned like : MissNancyDarlene (she’s always right for me) Mike Pace (surprise) Supernatural Intervention, Julianna, MAA Avatara, fairy shelley,tarot with Jane , & mystical craft arianna .. they all said the same thing basically . & it happened just that way. Maybe they picked up on the same things in my energy field. But it literally happened

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »
recently predicted someone new would come into my life. older. in about two weeks

about 17 days later that happened.

Who did?

Doesn’t matter. I read with them again and details changed inaccurate. It was a fluke

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06:20 AM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

I know the last thins I posted I was upset with Jessica for not letting me read with her, thank you guys for your much-needed words, when I calmed down, youwere right in what you said. Tried a couple of others but nothing doing. Just had to come on and post this, today in the mail (yes, snail-mail!) I got a notice that my little business has been nominated for a local inovation  award and, get this, the award dinner is in September!! No idea if we'll win but that's pretty amazing! Keeping fingers crossed for April next year, lol!

She said September and I thought September 2017 becos thats when we were reading, turns out it was September 2018, we just won first place! She was right. Shes also helped me turnaround a crazy reading addiction, no readings for 28 days and canceled evry booked reading Ihad including my one with JR :D

Had to update: no readings since last post, not a one 8) Miracle ;D Started dating someone thru my business who matches the unusual description she told me 100%. Earlier than timing she said by a few weeks but feels right on. I'm way richer not doing readings, lol. Forgot all about the prediction till something he said a couple nights ago and checked my notes from readings. Will let you know how it goes...

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2019, 01:12:50 AM »
thanks for the private messages. Not on the forum a whole lot these days. Don't think Jessica does readings anymore, last I heard she stopped fall 2018, Yona F and Emma J were pretty good for me, but Jess was my best. My sister said to update, cos there are the real deal ones out there :-\
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:15:44 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2019, 02:51:35 AM »
Yep! Got engaged, getting stalked and my business took off and it looks like the demand and stress of said business will kill me before I'm married or my crazy ex does.

josh34

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2019, 03:01:38 AM »
Yep! Got engaged, getting stalked and my business took off and it looks like the demand and stress of said business will kill me before I'm married or my crazy ex does.

Congratulations on the happiness!:)
Was it an online reader, if you dont mind me asking?

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:44 AM »

Congratulations on the happiness!:)
Was it an online reader, if you dont mind me asking?

Thank you and I apologize for the delay in replying.
The readers are on Keen.

ladya

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2019, 11:51:04 AM »

Congrats Archer!! Thank you for your reader recommendations. I liked them quite a bit.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2019, 10:04:58 PM »
Hey as long as long as they've help its no problem. :-)

ladya

« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
Hey as long as long as they've help its no problem. :-)

Def :) Ted had one of the best and purest energies I've ever come across in a person.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2019, 11:12:30 PM »
I’ve been waiting in line for Ted at number 2 for 14 days lol. Clearly he’s very rarely online! Hopefully soon

anything