Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 52275 times)

Offline sawthelight

Outcomes that actually happened
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:11:28 PM »
I thought it would be interesting to see a thread like this....feel free to post your experiences...

Where the happily ever after outcome came through..

Offline njlady

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »
You're going to have a long wait around here honey, lol.

I was watching Glee yesterday and there was a scene where Blaine is talking to Kurt's father and Kurt's father asks Blaine if he is sure that Kurt is "the one" and Blaine says "yes".  Kurt's father asks the obvious, "so what are you worried about?" and you can see in Blaine's face as he realizes what that means.  He knows without a doubt that he has got this.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 02:20:46 PM »
You're going to have a long wait around here honey, lol.

I was watching Glee yesterday and there was a scene where Blaine is talking to Kurt's father and Kurt's father asks Blaine if he is sure that Kurt is "the one" and Blaine says "yes".  Kurt's father asks the obvious, "so what are you worried about?" and you can see in Blaine's face as he realizes what that means.  He knows without a doubt that he has got this.

yea LOL..not one reply!  says a lot...yikes.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 02:43:32 PM »
I think this thread alone is a wake up call lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 02:50:36 PM »
I think this thread alone is a wake up call lol

Seriously!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 03:57:44 PM »
Back in the beginning of my psychic endeavors (2003/2004... I was super young lol) I had the POI return like they said. It was on Keen and I used only one psychic, who is no longer there :( I actually tried to find her again when this topic was started but I honestly think she passed away. When I last read with her, which was in 2011, she was ill and didn’t have the best health for the years that I knew her. It’s really sad and disheartening because she had such a gift :'(

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 04:10:41 PM »
I recently had a reading with Aries Intuition, she told me how I would have more to save in 4 months!! I was thinking no way since bonus and raise are not due to next month. Guess who was right, although she said 4 months it happened 4 days unexpectedly, a very significant amount was gifted to me. When I say significant, I don't mean hundreds but thousands

Back in the beginning of my psychic endeavors (2003/2004... I was super young lol) I had the POI return like they said. It was on Keen and I used only one psychic, who is no longer there :( I actually tried to find her again when this topic was started but I honestly think she passed away. When I last read with her, which was in 2011, she was ill and didn’t have the best health for the years that I knew her. It’s really sad and disheartening because she had such a gift :'(

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »

I had one similar to this.  Even more amazing was that the psychic predicted a lot of precise and specific information on a future POI, about 3 months before I met him.  And this was over twenty years ago so even before KEEN existed. 

I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 07:39:41 PM »
I've had 2 outcomes happen - negative of course lol!

Celeste - from California Psychics was the only one who specifically stated that I would not be with my then POI "B" from 2016. (No one ever gave this outcome - most saw a beginning of a relationship or marriage). She specifically said that he would come back (this was after 4 months of contact) - and he did. However she said he was incapable of being the person I needed him to be in a relationship. She said when he returned we would fall back into the same situation - and we did. Nothing changed (which is typical with most of these come back stories). She also picked up that I really thought he was the one - (I did) and noticed that I didnt date as much (actually I didnt date anyone else the entire year!). She said that I would move forward and will be completely over him in September. I just realized today that when I removed him from my Facebook it was September 2017 and was done with him.

Indio from California Psychics
saw that the outcome with my ex "F" in 2015 - specifically said he was a ladies man/womanizer and really just wanted to play around and didn't want a relationship with anyone. I knew he dated around, but I eventually validated that he was "out there" because one day he was very open with me and decided to tell me about his "excursions". She saw the 3 of Swords and 10 of Swords saying he would hurt my heart and he did by leading me on emotionally (meaning still involving me with his family and taking trips, etc)....all while he was doing other things. She told me specifically to "cut the cord" with this one - and he wasnt a good guy (never has said this about anyone else since). This was my first reading with her and she was right. He specifically told me that he wanted to manipulate women and didnt respect them :o - so yeah not good character (mind you I did not know this until towards the end - I think he was literally taken over by some negative energy. Anyhoo, The fact that he was even comfortable with telling me that (at the latter part of our situationship) let me know he really had issues. Thank God that ended. So her outcome was that she didnt see me with him and saw another man coming in Feb 2016 - and a new man did come in Feb 2016 - which was "B" smh lol.

This other lady from CP (I dont remember her name) also saw the ending of my relationship with my ex "F" - back in 2013! (I was with him from 2012-2016 as a GF and FWB capacity). Anyway, she specifically said there is a love triangle and other women, and I would end it in July. Well, July of 2016 was when I found on my Instagram (I was only friends with his daughter) - she posted a pic that showed that he was out of the country with another woman for 4th of July with his family and lied and told me he wasnt doing anything (I was literally at his house a couple of days before).

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »
@sparkles

Did Indio correctly predict outcome with B?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »
@sparkles

Indio did, BUT it was a year of readings later :P
She always saw the third party and stated how it was holding him back. They had an on again off again relationship and she could pick up on the on and off times. She saw him getting out of that situation, but she did tell me this was gonna take a while. So finally a year later she told me she didn’t think he changed much and it looks like he wont be in a relationship with anyone for a while. Luckily I finally started dating others by the time I had that last reading on him.

The only 2 who got the outcome right with him was Yona and Celeste from CP. Both said he would come back but it wouldn’t last

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 04:57:54 PM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 05:10:08 PM »
Just thinking about other outcomes that have happened.

Danielle on Psychic Source predicted a new job for me in a really different industry. She was spot on with timing. She is really nice.

Brown Eyes on Starz Psychics (Cindy) has been really good with a lot of small predictions, said my daughter would graduate and the college she would get into, I gave her a list of 4. Also described the new car I would be able to buy and now own.

Amina on Meet Your Psychic was really accurate a couple of times with family and work issues, but she was only there a short time and the rest I tried there were all really bad :(

None of the predictions from California Psychics or Keen or Oranum or Liveperson/Kasamba have ever happened, I think I tried most of their psychics over the years, lol!

Will post if any more come to mind from way back :)

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 12:29:59 PM »
@sparkles

She always saw the third party and stated how it was holding him back. They had an on again off again relationship and she could pick up on the on and off times. She saw him getting out of that situation, but she did tell me this was gonna take a while. So finally a year later she told me she didn’t think he changed much and it looks like he wont be in a relationship with anyone for a while. Luckily I finally started dating others by the time I had that last reading on him.

The only 2 who got the outcome right with him was Yona and Celeste from CP. Both said he would come back but it wouldn’t last

Did Indio say he was going to come back but then changed her tune 1 year later?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 01:09:26 PM »
@sparkles

Did Indio say he was going to come back but then changed her tune 1 year later?

Not necessarily ;). She said he was going to come back and he did. The thing is, she never said he would come back and have a full blown committed relationship with me. Most of the readings were explaining how he was burdened by his ex and what was currently going on. She said she saw him coming out of that situation. I decided to continue to call to see if he was out of that situation and would move forward with me (not that she was soley leading me on - my hope was). He was pretty much stuck :P.

She said there were opportunities for us to come together (and his actions fed into this) but continued to explain how he was a bit stuck, she then eventually said that he was not in a good place and wouldnt be in a relationship with anyone for a while - and he hasnt been since 2016!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:21:54 PM by Sparkle002 »

anything