Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126165 times)

Offline Blueberry

Re: Effie
« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2019, 04:08:22 AM »
My Effie prediction never manifested, I read with her for the first time 2 years ago, the time frames came and went.

The same here and the timeframe was April.

I have to agree unfortunately. None of my predictions happened. Timeframe was September 2019 initially, then she said March/April 2019, then she pushed it to June/July 2019. Nothing happened, but then again no one ever got a love prediction correct for me (except for Mattie but that might have been a coincidence, so who knows). Maybe my energy is just harder to read 🤔

I enjoyed reading with her but time has shown she was completely wrong. That was a waste of time. In the end, she did a 180 on me and changed the outcome. I also never met any of the people she said I was going to meet.

I am seriously doubting tarot readers. I think our best bet would be a medium (not trying to promote anyone).

Offline akattack

« Reply #316 on: October 28, 2019, 07:09:54 AM »
Ugh so sorry Effie’s predictions haven’t worked for you guys. She gave me a couple of timelines none of which made much sense and I don’t think it was a huge prediction anyway.

Was Effie at least accurate with the current for everyone?

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #317 on: October 28, 2019, 01:28:46 PM »
Ugh so sorry Effie’s predictions haven’t worked for you guys. She gave me a couple of timelines none of which made much sense and I don’t think it was a huge prediction anyway.

Unfortunately she wasn’t accurate with the present either. What she said made sense (in my head) but when I talked to POI, he said the opposite. Effie gave me false hope basically

Offline embibems

« Reply #318 on: October 28, 2019, 04:22:50 PM »

Always correct with my present and my POI's present. Really great at getting small timelines and predicting conversations I will have w POI and picks up on past convos. This is why I mainly speak to her :) I'm convinced no reader will ever get my major prediction right. It's been two years. I refuse to take this dead weight with me into 2020!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #319 on: October 28, 2019, 08:12:14 PM »
She was not correct for me at all.

Offline Heather

« Reply #320 on: October 29, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
The only 2 advisors for me that can hit on major predictions are Yona & Leanne.

Who's Leanne?

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2019, 07:04:27 AM »
Leanne Halyburton. She has her own site.
I hear don't ask about an ex or it will be negative.  I made the mistake of doing that before I heard about it here

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #322 on: November 03, 2019, 11:50:51 PM »
She was 100% spot on with the current like she even told me exactly how a conversation would play out, which lead to certain events. Overall, she was right about the long term outcome of the situation (which seemed impossible at the time) but I was really impressed with how she nailed his feelings and even the conversation that we were going to have.. like she was play by play

Offline embibems

« Reply #323 on: November 04, 2019, 12:04:35 AM »
She was 100% spot on with the current like she even told me exactly how a conversation would play out, which lead to certain events. Overall, she was right about the long term outcome of the situation (which seemed impossible at the time) but I was really impressed with how she nailed his feelings and even the conversation that we were going to have.. like she was play by play

I'm so glad that another person has had her predict conversations to a T! This happens with me when we read together. She warned me about a conversation that would happen towards the end of this month and on 10.18 my POI gave me some weird news that really rocked my world. We have not spoken since. She also predicted that his friend would reach out to me soon after this because she saw a male friend of his hanging over me in the reading. Sure enough, the exact thing she predicted happened within a week of our reading. She is great at getting the current and short term conversations for me. I'm still waiting on some developments going into next year but we'll see!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #324 on: November 04, 2019, 08:35:07 AM »
effie or leanne?

I'm so glad that another person has had her predict conversations to a T! This happens with me when we read together. She warned me about a conversation that would happen towards the end of this month and on 10.18 my POI gave me some weird news that really rocked my world. We have not spoken since. She also predicted that his friend would reach out to me soon after this because she saw a male friend of his hanging over me in the reading. Sure enough, the exact thing she predicted happened within a week of our reading. She is great at getting the current and short term conversations for me. I'm still waiting on some developments going into next year but we'll see!

Offline embibems

« Reply #325 on: November 04, 2019, 04:29:30 PM »
effie or leanne?

Effie ;)

Offline embibems

« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2019, 05:15:13 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if at anytime you've read w Effie (or any other Tarot reader who uses the Spirit Deck) describe or pull cards that describe an art gallery? SUPER random, I know. I really should have asked her what cards she had pulled in order to render an "art gallery" but yeah. Any clue what they could have been? For those of you who may even work with the Tarot of the Spirit deck, what cards would you interpret as meaning specifically an art gallery or exhibit? Thank ya! :)

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2019, 03:28:14 PM »
I am wondering if anyone who has read with Effie has gotten progressively negative readings on the same topic?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2019, 08:56:34 PM »
I am wondering if anyone who has read with Effie has gotten progressively negative readings on the same topic?

Fairy tales for me the whole way through.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2019, 04:02:14 AM »

Fairy tales for me the whole way through.

The same here, and nothing came to pass.

anything