Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120037 times)

Offline journalmuse

Effie
« on: December 27, 2017, 03:37:40 PM »
Anyone read with her?

I read with her once and really like her. She's an intuitive card reader, and I don't normally call card readers, but her gifts appear to go beyond that. She was accurate with some aspects of things, we'll see about future predictions. What I liked about her is that she was able to give me a lot of details, and then further dig into what's behind it. Her reading style that way is unique.

Offline journalmuse

Re: Effie
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 04:39:55 PM »
Well, score one for Effie. A prediction she made for January, which I really didn't think was going to happen, did.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
Oh my GOSH...so I read this post about Effie and noticed that she was good for timelines. I also searched the forum to see if anyone else has read with her and again, timelines seemed to be her thing. I checked CP and read reviews there as well.

She told me that I would hear from my POI TODAY and Lo and Behold I DID! He is taking me out this evening.
When I tell you I did NOT believe her I didn't - not that she gave me BS but I just didnt think it would be TO-DAY. WOW

Now Im really shocked about this because He had not called me since last week (we've had texts in between), but I really thought that it was turning into BS.

Welp - Good one Effie ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:48:00 AM by Sparkle002 »

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 11:28:50 PM »
Oh my GOSH...so I read this post about Effie and noticed that she was good for timelines. I also searched the forum to see if anyone else has read with her and again, timelines seemed to be her thing. I checked CP and read reviews there as well.

She told me that I would here from my POI TODAY and Lo and Behold I DID! He is taking me out this evening.
When I tell you I did NOT believe her I didn't - not that she gave me BS but I just didnt think it would be TO-DAY. WOW

Now Im really shocked about this because He had not called me since last week (we've had texts in between), but I really thought that it was turning into BS.

Welp - Good one Effie ;)

Congrats!! keep us posted

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 11:49:33 PM »
I will!

I have to give her an additional credit - she specifically said it would be a phone call, not text (which I was getting)....when I saw his call I was like "Well I'll be dammed" lol

She told me that I would here from my POI TODAY and Lo and Behold I DID! He is taking me out this evening.

Welp - Good one Effie ;)

Congrats!! keep us posted

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 07:13:50 PM »
Anyone have any updates on Effie? How was she for you?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »
I'm tempted to get a reading from her but she is very pricey. Does anyone know if 10 minutes would be sufficient?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 08:31:48 AM »
I'm tempted to get a reading from her but she is very pricey. Does anyone know if 10 minutes would be sufficient?

Yeah that should be good. She Just goes on with info as you connect to ask questions. Anyone had any predictions come to fruition by recently? I am waiting

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 10:10:16 AM »

Yeah that should be good. She Just goes on with info as you connect to ask questions. Anyone had any predictions come to fruition by recently? I am waiting

Did she give you a timeframe?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
shes on bitwine as well. 60 percent off her CP price

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 04:42:09 PM »
shes on bitwine as well. 60 percent off her CP price

Do you have a link?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 04:50:50 PM »
Are you sure that's the same person?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 05:12:47 PM »
Are you sure that's the same person?

Pretty sure it’s not. Effie on CP is a completely different person than the one on Bitwine.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 05:26:29 PM »
Pictures don't look anything the same and considering Effie is on consistently during the day in the U.S., I'd be surprised if she lived in Greece.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 05:28:08 PM »
ok, probably not her then

anything