Author Topic: Effie  (Read 119959 times)

Offline Blueberry

Re: Effie
« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2019, 04:52:59 AM »
I am wondering if anyone who has read with Effie has gotten progressively negative readings on the same topic?

Yes. Overall, she was very wrong.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2019, 03:53:54 PM »
My first reading with her was amazing.  She nailed specific details.  I have called for updates and it has gone from sunshine and Rose's to doom and gloom. I'm just very confused. 

Offline Heather

« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2020, 12:08:00 AM »
Loved talking to Effie, but nothing happened that she said would happen. :-(

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2020, 12:39:28 AM »
Hate to say this, but Effie made a lot of specific predictions for me and not one happened.

Big ones that didn't happen:
- Moving in/co-habitation with POI - DEFINITELY didn't happen
- Commitment in 3 months (5 months ago should have happened, he's not even a major figure in my life any more)

Bummer because this felt like a really good reader.

I do however believe she is an incredible empath who does nail the present. Her description of my then POI was spot on and manifested itself in conversations we had re: his feelings.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2020, 01:04:44 AM »
My experience is very similar. None of her predictions happened. But I agree with you: she’s a good empath.
She described very accurately (and in great detail) what I would feel/think and how I would react in certain situations. However, that information wasn’t very useful to me.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2020, 05:26:40 PM »
Anyone had predictions happened from her? I just want yo see if she is worth the 130 dollars for 10 min

Offline calibabe

« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2020, 10:22:37 PM »
Anyone had predictions happened from her? I just want yo see if she is worth the 130 dollars for 10 min

No.  Not worth the money.

Offline baobei

« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2020, 05:43:50 AM »
I read with effie on 30 Mar and she predicted POI will reach out in 3 weeks. And well he did text on 18 Apr. That's about 3 weeks. I'm so tempted to read with her again but she's expensive and it seems she hasn't been great lately with all the negative comments here.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2020, 09:31:00 PM »
Any new information or thoughts about Effie? As far as timelines go, I'm not very concerned about those. I don't believe in any of them anyway.

I had my second reading with her today. She seemed totally dialed into POI's energies and thoughts, everything she described sounded accurate. But my first reading there was a negative outcome for my POI, and this time today, a positive one. I think my readings were a month to two apart?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 05:56:55 AM by jolimano »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2020, 03:23:43 AM »
Effie is a great empath, but boy was she wrong about EVERYTHING.  There was only one prediction that aligned with something Yona said in two separate readings, but it actually isn't huge and hasn't come to fruition anyway.

Offline embibems

« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2020, 10:05:02 PM »
I read w Effie for about two years. Not one major prediction ever came to fruition. I LOVE the woman, I do. And she is a great empath as others have said. But honestly, nothing she ever said really happened. And $13/min is far too much money for that. I suggest a reader on Keen and Yona. That's about it lol.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #341 on: June 22, 2020, 01:45:03 AM »
I read w Effie for about two years. Not one major prediction ever came to fruition. I LOVE the woman, I do. And she is a great empath as others have said. But honestly, nothing she ever said really happened. And $13/min is far too much money for that. I suggest a reader on Keen and Yona. That's about it lol.

Any reader on Keen, or so you mean a specific one?

Offline embibems

« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2020, 02:12:28 AM »

A specific reader ;) most on that site are hacks.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2020, 02:20:50 AM »

Can you PM me who the Keen reader is? If you'd rather not say, I totally get it. No negatve feelings there.  :D

A specific reader ;) most on that site are hacks.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #344 on: September 10, 2020, 04:32:00 PM »
How is she as an empath?

anything