Author Topic: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong  (Read 18986 times)

Offline peppie

ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong
« on: December 21, 2017, 02:45:22 AM »
the person of interest is MARRIED. i just found out after a year.

pretty much EVERYONE was wrong. EVERYONE. unbelievable.

Offline jas

Re: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:49:17 AM »
not one reader ever said anything eluding to the fact that he might be involved with another woman!?!  Wow....

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 02:54:10 AM »
Whom did u read with?...this  happened to me a few  years back and only  kisha ,rasberi and a woman name intuitiveangie78 was correct in telling me to let go of that man because he was cheating/involved with others. I later found out after alot of wasted money they were indeed correct

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 02:58:22 AM »
So sorry... Hope you can now grieve and move on. Big lesson for all of us. Hope you meet Mr/Mrs Right soon.
xxxx

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »
Im not surprised.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »
Did you read with Lady P ever?

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 03:00:57 AM »
baypark ... .i've grown to adore you hahahahahaha.

there was two people who asked me.

1) joanna's gift asked me if there was someone and when i said i really don't think so she said ok and then went on to predict nothign would happen
2) trishula last week said someone is cheating... there's another person. but prior to this for months always said he was interested.
3) karma warrior said he's into you but nothing's going to happen - he didn't mention another person but he was right.

and to the person who said i'm sorry i'm not sorry about the guy... i'm scared i'm wrong about my career stuff, too.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:02:40 AM by peppie »

Offline peppie

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 03:02:15 AM »
and of course prophet rose told me he was in love with me. tired.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 03:04:38 AM »
They were all wrong with me as well.  I truly feel these readers are 50/50 with the present but 0/0 for future. A complete waste of time and money.

I am sorry though. It really sucks being led on 

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 03:10:30 AM »
it does suck and i have to admit i'm pretty scared. it's like you are trusting these people and your entire reality was just WRONG.

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 03:40:12 AM »
I'm so mad at prophet rose going on and on I have to post this:

all my efforts will pay off; this man is attracted to my beauty and assertiveness, attracted to my high principles; this relationship has the power to turn into a longstanding fulfilling relationship; we will both be happy with one another; all work will soon pan out

fool: sometimes this man is afraid of appearing like a fool: taking chances, unfortunately as he experiences life he distances his feelings; he feels inadequate because it seems i am surrounded by other men; but hope is still here: this man will do the unexpected with a strong spiritual transformation - coincidences will play a role of how we both become closer with one another

mad!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 04:13:19 AM »
Unfortunately this seems to be a theme...I am so sorry for what you're going through.  However, you're not the first nor the last where someone called and called  about an ex or someone they're interested in and found out later they married someone else.  Or was never ever coming back!  Oh. My. Gosh.  The picture they paint...only to find out it was all a fantasy.  One you paid dearly for.  Emotionally and financially.  You can't believe anything they tell you ever.  It's all about making you feel good, not reality.  And reality is what we all need, no matter how much it hurts.

This also happened to faith and trust, a member.  The ex she was calling about had gotten married while everyone was telling her different.  Look up her posts. 

People break up every day, and the majority never ever get back together. There is a reason. Calling keeps you in a fantasy world.  I know for me, a few good readers have gotten the past...present..meh, future? NONE.  Oh, a work thing here and there.  Never anything on relationships.  They basically turned out opposite of what I was told.

I had my shocking truth this summer and it was totally opposite of what I was told.  It was like the universe/God wanted me to see with my own eyes  so I could finally see the truth and let go of what I was told. Talk about a cure for my addiction!!!

It's a very costly addiction.  I have been here a long time and I always tell people to read back, read all the thread that are 5 and 6 years old and see how basically nothing of any significance have happened for anyone...ok maybe two or three out of the thousands that are members here.  You can also see how every few months there are new people as the older ones drop off, over and over.

I wish I could tell you something that would make you feel better.  I know it's sucks.  Be well

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 04:20:54 AM »
I'm so mad at prophet rose going on and on I have to post this:

all my efforts will pay off; this man is attracted to my beauty and assertiveness, attracted to my high principles; this relationship has the power to turn into a longstanding fulfilling relationship; we will both be happy with one another; all work will soon pan out

fool: sometimes this man is afraid of appearing like a fool: taking chances, unfortunately as he experiences life he distances his feelings; he feels inadequate because it seems i am surrounded by other men; but hope is still here: this man will do the unexpected with a strong spiritual transformation - coincidences will play a role of how we both become closer with one another

mad!

She's good at making you believe her. I had my doubts, as you know, at the beginning, but I gave her a few more tries and she was wrong. She sounds scripted when you look back.  We all have connected and believed at least one. I trusted Diane731. She was wrong. But they get a few things right so you keep calling and trusting them. Its so wrong.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 04:23:28 AM »
Peppie can you list all the wrong advisors?

Offline peppie

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 04:58:17 AM »
i realize i call because i am so scared of what could happen and ... i just want to be safe.

now that this has happened i can't help but feel so afraid and so vulnerable like i have NO control over anything and anything random could just happen. it's a REALLY horrible feeling.

yes i'll write a list but i need a few.