Author Topic: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong  (Read 18987 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2017, 05:29:23 PM »
ok so where do all of us go for therapy in order to stop calling people who we know are fake.

baypark provided me some really great suggestions but i'm not gonna post on her behalf.

Feel free to share anything I've given you. :)

Offline peppie

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2017, 07:37:02 PM »
well ok i like the susan anderson videos. those are really good and helpful.

question: do you think calling readers at all is a sign of being f-ed up in the head?

or do you think if you call in moderation not really?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2017, 08:31:27 PM »
well ok i like the susan anderson videos. those are really good and helpful.

question: do you think calling readers at all is a sign of being f-ed up in the head?

or do you think if you call in moderation not really?

I think more people than you think call them, especially women. It does say on the websites that it is for entertainment only, so if you live your whole life by what they say then yes that is an issue. If it is in moderation, and you’re not paying psychics over your bills or going into a shitload of debt because of them, then it’s your money. People waste money on all sorts of things they don’t actually “need.”

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2017, 08:32:40 PM »
Of course, not calling at all is still most ideal, if you can drop them completely then there’s absolutely no harm in that.

Offline peppie

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2017, 08:49:57 PM »
i'm only going to point out those who were AGREGIOUSLY wrong. not those who didn't pick up on the wife and not those who were flakey about it.

wrong:

1. mystical mirror
2. prophet rose
3. queen of cups18
4. .... okay i can't tell you the rest

right (but didn't pick up on woman):

1. karma warrior
2. joanna's gift
3. ... have to think more

I forgot Miss Elisabeth was wrong. She said I got the xyz card and I rarely get that. This looks REALLY good. She said there was a legit relationship here.

Offline peppie

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2017, 12:22:10 AM »
the problem is i go back and read recent readings and think yeah that sounds right :( . if i go back and read old old ones i'm like wow they were so wrong... yet... i still want to call :(

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »
Just go back and read all the posts here where everyone was wrong. Very few people have had things happen.
The best readings I have had are general ones. One's where I've said nothing and they have made predictions that have come to pass. When you call and ask about Fred ???? or ask about a job they are most likely to be wrong.

Offline peppie

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2017, 12:38:58 AM »
how did you stop calling bostongirl? can you share that.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2017, 01:06:22 AM »
After being on this board and reading peoples experiences and with my own. Its a totally waste of money.

Offline peppie

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2017, 03:06:44 AM »
I absolutely agree, it is a waste of money...you know what, even if they got everything 100% correct, it would still be a huge waste of money. It is not worth it.

why do you say that still tired. can you share your reasoning.

Offline peppie

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2017, 08:20:04 AM »
I absolutely agree, it is a waste of money...you know what, even if they got everything 100% correct, it would still be a huge waste of money. It is not worth it.

why do you say that still tired. can you share your reasoning.

i've been thinking readings have actually helped me to understand people a lot better. i had a few advisors explain people's awful behavior to me, which i would never have understood otherwise because i would have never imagined peope thought such things. they would predict awful thigns people would be willing to do and they were right. my mind didn't work like that - too naive.

I mean whether they end up being right or wrong, it costs way too much money to get readings, and getting readings doesn't really change anything. Certainly not when it comes to predictions, at this point I believe for the most part whatever will be, will be. Even if a prediction is correct, what difference does it make to know ahead of time? Is it worth it to pay $25 or $50 or more a pop just to hear someone tell me what will happen tomorrow, or next week or next month, instead of just waiting to see? Does it really change anything, or is it just a way to calm anxiety in the moment?

Some of the readers really helped me a lot, but it was still way overpriced for what I got out of it. I absolutely would have been better off saving my money! Then there are the readers who have such crazy behavior, it doesn't matter how accurate they might or might not be...like what if they end up being totally right but it took you a dozen calls or more to drag it out of them? What if you spend hundreds or even thousands and in the end, if you could condense it down they only gave you maybe 5 or 10 minutes worth of really good information? And the rest is just filler, chit chat, keeping you on the phone or on chat, charging you for their "time" rather than the quantity of info, or the quality of their skill? Even an accurate reader can drag calls out so long that you end up paying too much. It's just too expensive.

anything