Author Topic: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong  (Read 18988 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: ok i'd like to confirm everyone was wrong
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 04:45:19 AM »
For me too! If I look at the bigger picture - feelings, emotions and actions- no one got it right at least not yet and chances look slim..not even Yona :(.. Yea they did predict few things right so they do have the gift but nothing related to my love life came to fruition. I have come to believe that maybe readings are just not for me, they are all real maybe my love life is meant to be a surprise ( I hope a good one and soon!) ..

I would rather buy a yoga pant for that 50 bucks next time!

Offline peppie

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 08:12:30 AM »
who is cookie? (does anyone smell it? the craving? oh no.)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »

Cookie was very wrong for me both times I called her.  She at first said the guy was thinking about me, wanting me etc them flipped the story when I told her he was with someone else.  Don't waste your money

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2017, 04:21:04 PM »

Cookie was very wrong for me both times I called her.  She at first said the guy was thinking about me, wanting me etc them flipped the story when I told her he was with someone else.  Don't waste your money

Did you already know he was with someone else or were you already in a “relationship” with him the first time you called her? Did she say anything accurate at all?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »

Did you already know he was with someone else or were you already in a “relationship” with him the first time you called her? Did she say anything accurate at all?

The first guy I called a few years ago, she was totally wrong. I never spoke to the guy again.  The recent guy was already seeing someone else.  She said he was thinking about me and summer months.  That could have been accurate because we were seeing each other during the summer.  But after I told her he was with someone else, she said they were talking travel and living together.  They did end up traveling shortly after that so maybe she was right about that.  They actually broke up about a month after they traveled. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »

The first guy I called a few years ago, she was totally wrong. I never spoke to the guy again.  The recent guy was already seeing someone else.  She said he was thinking about me and summer months.  That could have been accurate because we were seeing each other during the summer.  But after I told her he was with someone else, she said they were talking travel and living together.  They did end up traveling shortly after that so maybe she was right about that.  They actually broke up about a month after they traveled.

baypark is the poster child for why no one should ever get readings. i used to find it annoying, but now i'm like uh yeah.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 07:54:42 PM »
Keep it coming, ladies, keep it coming... I have not had a reading in a month now and reading posts like this HELPS ME TREMENDOUSLY!!!

Offline candy1

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »
Keep it coming, ladies, keep it coming... I have not had a reading in a month now and reading posts like this HELPS ME TREMENDOUSLY!!!

I agree!!  I am 46 days free - keen account closed and I don't miss it at all.  I am so glad I close it because I can't go and "check" everyday anymore either!!

Offline peppie

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2017, 09:36:24 PM »

I agree!!  I am 46 days free - keen account closed and I don't miss it at all.  I am so glad I close it because I can't go and "check" everyday anymore either!!

same here! reading these posts helps a lot

i hope it will help me. i'm still tryign to break free even though i know the things i've written here.

anyone - how do you get over the initial hump?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2017, 10:07:07 PM »

baypark is the poster child for why no one should ever get readings. i used to find it annoying, but now i'm like uh yeah.

I'm not sure this is a good thing! Lol.

Offline peppie

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2017, 10:14:12 PM »

I'm not sure this is a good thing! Lol.

trust me it's a good thing.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »
Whom did u read with?...this  happened to me a few  years back and only  kisha ,rasberi and a woman name intuitiveangie78 was correct in telling me to let go of that man because he was cheating/involved with others. I later found out after alot of wasted money they were indeed correct

Kisha actually gave me a fairy tale on my POI and said we'd be committed by the winter. He is now seeing someone else and we haven't spoken since May.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2017, 01:01:11 PM »
the person of interest is MARRIED. i just found out after a year.

pretty much EVERYONE was wrong. EVERYONE. unbelievable.

I feel your pain. That happened to me with two different POI's and dozens of readers. The ones who were right about the guy not coming back were completely wrong with present details, some saying it would just be friends etc. So all in all, nobody was right or even close. These people are utterly full of BS

Offline peppie

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2017, 01:38:40 PM »
ok so where do all of us go for therapy in order to stop calling people who we know are fake.

baypark provided me some really great suggestions but i'm not gonna post on her behalf.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »
ok so where do all of us go for therapy in order to stop calling people who we know are fake.

baypark provided me some really great suggestions but i'm not gonna post on her behalf.

I personally just became sickened and disgusted when I realized I called dozens of psychics who all told me BS on two different guys. That was enough to get me to stop calling. I spent well over 2-3k on it as well as waited months for nothing. It really hit me and that was it.

Not going to lie, I have called a few psychics since then, but not as NEAR as many, like literally only a few.