Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 134762 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #405 on: August 25, 2021, 04:29:01 PM »
I tried matt warren and he said some things other psychics have said but gave a different time frame

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2021, 03:18:36 PM »
They are having a sale so who is accurate?

Offline Lys

« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2021, 06:00:20 PM »
They are having a sale so who is accurate?

Nobody lol

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #408 on: August 27, 2021, 09:52:47 AM »
Nikki Rich was wrong for me.

Did she say your ex was coming back? She told me my POI was coming back and I never heard from them again. I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Same with me. Never heard from the guy again.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #409 on: August 27, 2021, 06:16:52 PM »
journeyintuits read was extremely general. shes just a card reader

Offline meowmee

« Reply #410 on: January 21, 2022, 01:59:11 AM »
Anyone have any predictions that passed with PsychicT?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2022, 07:19:42 AM »
Open Channel, English Stephan, Nikki Rich and Twin Flame Reader are the only actual psychics on that site.  Everyone else will sell you a story to keep you coming back

Offline pfizer

« Reply #412 on: January 21, 2022, 08:45:20 AM »
i tried her
the only problem is, i really couldnt understand what she was talking about; the background was very noisy and she was talking like she had a plum inside her mouth....i did get what she told me because there was one sentence i can hear very very clear; so i couldnt tell if she is accurate or not and i wont try her again.

Offline lala36

« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2022, 02:02:19 PM »
I tried English Stephen, Open Channel and Nikki Rich and none of them were right for me.  On the plus side i'm over the situation now but the money I spent  ::)

i tried her
the only problem is, i really couldnt understand what she was talking about; the background was very noisy and she was talking like she had a plum inside her mouth....i did get what she told me because there was one sentence i can hear very very clear; so i couldnt tell if she is accurate or not and i wont try her again.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2022, 02:32:43 PM »
Nikki Rich was wrong for me too. I’m over the situation too thank GOD lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2022, 04:34:55 PM »
I tried English Stephen, Open Channel and Nikki Rich and none of them were right for me.  On the plus side i'm over the situation now but the money I spent  ::)

i tried her

This made me LOL -- Ive never heard that expression!

Offline Poppoytamos

« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2022, 03:00:27 AM »

i tried her

Lala, was the predictions negative/positive that did not happen?

Offline lala36

« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2022, 11:49:40 AM »
They all said my ex was coming back...nope didn't happen but now I'm glad it didn't happen. Actually Nikki changed that prediction on me after I first read with her so technically she was wrong then right.

Offline pfizer

« Reply #418 on: January 24, 2022, 03:46:33 AM »
nikki used tarot and she doesnt seem like she has any other talent; so her prediction changes it doesnt surprise me. i only went to her for very short term issue.

They all said my ex was coming back...nope didn't happen but now I'm glad it didn't happen. Actually Nikki changed that prediction on me after I first read with her so technically she was wrong then right.

Offline lala36

« Reply #419 on: January 24, 2022, 07:31:48 AM »
I forgot she uses tarot it's that long ago! I was mostly disappointed with open channel she seemed so sure and was so lovely.

anything