Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 200817 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #420 on: February 01, 2022, 11:19:26 AM »
yes it's negative. very negative, like totally hopeless. but what is happening now; it's not hopeless.

i tried him once
he nailed the personality really well but the result he described; i am not sure; seems what's happening now it's contradictory to what he said
so i wont go back to him and i dont recommend him

Has anyone tried Edward?

Was his prediction negative?

I read with him in 2018 and he was extremely negative about that guy and he was right. I went back and listened to my old readings yesterday and he was one of the few that nailed it. The guy was a jerk and toxic. Never heard from him again.

So I will give him credit where credit’s due. I might read with him on new poi.

ETA. I did a reading this morning with him and got a good read on new guy. Time will tell
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:39:45 PM by Sincity2 »

pfizer

« Reply #421 on: February 02, 2022, 12:05:17 PM »
what i asked him about is more like will that certain thing happened; very specific; he said it wont; its completely impossible.
which is ok; because it's not a big loss.
the reading was done at august; and then year end things changed suddenly and what he said impossible it seems happening now.

yes it's negative. very negative, like totally hopeless. but what is happening now; it's not hopeless.

i tried him once
he nailed the personality really well but the result he described; i am not sure; seems what's happening now it's contradictory to what he said
so i wont go back to him and i dont recommend him

Has anyone tried Edward?

Was his prediction negative?

I read with him in 2018 and he was extremely negative about that guy and he was right. I went back and listened to my old readings yesterday and he was one of the few that nailed it. The guy was a jerk and toxic. Never heard from him again.

So I will give him credit where credit’s due. I might read with him on new poi.

ETA. I did a reading this morning with him and got a good read on new guy. Time will tell

pfizer

« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2022, 12:33:01 PM »
ok now i can confirmed Edward was completely wrong. opposite happened.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2022, 01:08:00 PM »

That’s great!  He was so accurate for my first guy. One of the very few.

pfizer

« Reply #424 on: February 09, 2022, 03:12:44 PM »
and that truthintiutions is also completely WRONG; opposite happened.
both of them were very confident lol

(it's my mistake, i tried truthintiutions before but i forgot; her first reading was also very confusing)

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #425 on: February 09, 2022, 05:19:25 PM »

(it's my mistake, i tried truthintiutions before but i forgot; her first reading was also very confusing)

Is that Chris?  I read with her too.

pfizer

« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2022, 06:00:07 AM »
i dont know her real life name but her name in PO is TruthIntuitions.

Is that Chris?  I read with her too.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2022, 07:34:41 PM »
I agree and it was not a new beginning with my ex poi we haven't spoken since and I am fine with that, I did have someone new after...

i agreed

I had a video reading with Nikki Rich she went through the cards with me and while I think the cards might have been right I think she interpreted them wrong with my ex POI... she saw the death card as a new beginning also the 8 or 9 of swords she saw anxiety and then after that she pulled the 4 of wands saying creating a foundation and flow together this was followed by the chariot (I have heard this could be travel or moving usually... not sure as I am not a card reader just very interested in them... outcome was the 10 of cups she said the happy family card security and trust... so POI and I are done and haven't talked which I am fine with and have met someone new it is early on so we will see but maybe the new beginning she saw was for me and not for the relationship with my ex poi, I did enjoy her just felt like anything showing me and ex POI starting fresh did not and will not be happening.

I just read what you wrote and a little confused.  the cards you stated does not mean a reconcilation/new beginning with your ex.  She was most likely saying that you will have a new start with someone else.  That is how I interpret it. 

Hmmmmmm I just read gwhat you wrote and it sounds like she was try

Offline Lys

« Reply #428 on: May 09, 2022, 12:23:11 AM »
On february I met a guy and I had several reading about him. I saw him one time it was a beautiful connection but never saw him again.
Wrong :
- English Stephen
- John Luke
- Spiritual Elaine
- first reading with Nikki Rich because after she change the prediction in my other reading after

Right : Monarchofnymphs. It was not everything right but for the majority yes

Offline Lys

« Reply #429 on: May 09, 2022, 02:34:25 PM »
On february I met a guy and I had several reading about him. I saw him one time it was a beautiful connection but never saw him again.
Wrong :
- English Stephen
- John Luke
- Spiritual Elaine
- first reading with Nikki Rich because after she change the prediction in my other reading after

Right : Monarchofnymphs. It was not everything right but for the majority yes

Did you explain your situation in the beginning of the reading to them, including Monarchofnymphs?
She was accurate but the more I get readings, the less she accurate.
Her prediction is right for you?

No I never explain my situation. I just say for exemple I met someone with his name and ask my question

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #430 on: May 09, 2022, 04:33:55 PM »
Monarch was extremely negative about both guys I asked about. Second guy I don’t think she was right on. First guy yes.

Offline Lys

« Reply #431 on: May 09, 2022, 06:50:15 PM »
Monarch was extremely negative about both guys I asked about. Second guy I don’t think she was right on. First guy yes.

She was negative about the first guy (the only one) and it was true.
M’y last reading it was very positive. We will see!

pfizer

« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2022, 12:02:35 AM »
i used to like oh life tarot, she was like 80% accuate.
these last few times unfortunately she was totally wrong, opposite happened, its extremely disappointing
my experience: seems she is good at describing the current issues and scenarios, the issue or the poi, BUT her outcome predictions are always.wrong.
i will not go back to her.

Offline Lys

« Reply #433 on: March 25, 2023, 12:58:17 AM »
Some reviews about Psychic medium Alex ?

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #434 on: March 26, 2023, 11:23:19 AM »
does anyone have updates on monarchofnymphs?

anything