Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 200847 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2020, 12:04:56 AM »
In an ocean full of bad fishies on PO, Nikki is probably one of the very few who are legit.

I agree!

I had a reading too with Chosen Raven its was ok. She didn’t give me a lot of information to be honest.. and her time frame is very different from Yona or Nikki..

She doesn’t give me time frame but she said it’s not soon

Chosen Raven told me she doesn't do timeframes, now I'm even more confused!

Offline laoch

« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2020, 01:02:26 AM »
Who is the go to for career readings?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2020, 11:54:40 AM »
Reading with sherry- her timeline Happen decently? Or do they come before or after her prediction timeline? Just asking cause I saw some say she was right just a few month past her timeline. So wanted to know if it was past or before the timeline came

Offline laoch

« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »
What reader would you all recommend for career or education based readings?

pfizer

« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2020, 09:20:19 AM »
i like Journeyintuit

Offline devangk3

« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2020, 09:03:24 PM »
i tried Advisor Beth, quite impressive; i just gave her the names and she picked up a lot current issues very accurate.
and her prediction will be few months away so i will update.

anyone tried nikki rich? i tried her 3 times and one was on going so cannot tell accuracy till later; but 2 were already proved accurate. one she said i will start to have more communication with POI end Sept then to Oct and yes it's very accurate; we talked a lot more since sept22.

Nikki Rich was completly wrong for me, just pushed timelines and now she says different story, this is one of the main reasons i dont trust tarot card readers

pfizer

« Reply #381 on: October 13, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »
80%

i like Journeyintuit

Is she accurate with prediction? she gave me positive one

Offline mike412

« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2021, 03:42:57 PM »
I had a reading with Matt Warren in January. Stated I would meet someone new in June, May timeframe. Met someone new during this timeframe and he even had the physical description and personality down to a tee. Majority of the psychics I have used have been wrong too. Approximately 90 percent id say. But this prediction, re-watching it again was literally 95 percent accurate. I just had to give credit where credit is due.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #383 on: August 17, 2021, 08:19:53 AM »
@mike412

What did you ask him specifically? His profile says he doesn’t do general readings.

Offline mike412

« Reply #384 on: August 17, 2021, 03:43:08 PM »
I asked if he saw me getting back with my ex OR if he saw anyone new coming in. He stated he saw someone new coming in which happened at exactly when he said it would down to the physical description. The only small thing he got wrong was that he said it would be a committed relationship. And even so the POI was perfect on paper I just wasn’t feeling it so you can blame that on free will. I normally don’t praise any psychic I’ve gotten readings from be he was suprisingly accurate. So I get the need to post.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2021, 04:00:37 PM »
Was this through video or chat?

I asked if he saw me getting back with my ex OR if he saw anyone new coming in. He stated he saw someone new coming in which happened at exactly when he said it would down to the physical description. The only small thing he got wrong was that he said it would be a committed relationship. And even so the POI was perfect on paper I just wasn’t feeling it so you can blame that on free will. I normally don’t praise any psychic I’ve gotten readings from be he was suprisingly accurate. So I get the need to post.

Offline mike412

« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2021, 08:01:16 PM »
Through video.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #387 on: August 21, 2021, 09:31:58 PM »
I ordered from psychic beth so we will see

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #388 on: August 21, 2021, 10:24:55 PM »
How good is beth with timelines? She predicted a September contact for me

Offline mike412

« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2021, 03:44:55 PM »
I read with Beth in the past..... I mean, she got overall prediction correct (1 year later), but her timeline did not work for me. Fairytale reader.