Author Topic: Soul2soul conversations  (Read 20862 times)

Offline Applenade

Re: Soul2soul conversations
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2017, 11:20:31 PM »
Wow, this is very disappointing to know. Definitely not going to get her expensive reading then. Since you guys are having the same exact reading.

I guess her comment to me visiting LA was a coincidence. Sigh, thought I finally found a reader that connected well with me.

Did you tell any other psychic about this? Have you been on other platforms too?

Nope, I only brought it up here after she mentioned it. I used different username for the other platform and rarely make any post.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2017, 12:55:52 AM »
Wow, this is very disappointing to know. Definitely not going to get her expensive reading then. Since you guys are having the same exact reading.

I guess her comment to me visiting LA was a coincidence. Sigh, thought I finally found a reader that connected well with me.

Did you tell any other psychic about this? Have you been on other platforms too?

Nope, I only brought it up here after she mentioned it. I used different username for the other platform and rarely make any post.

That's a unlikely coincidence or just really good luck.  I will have to give her one thing. She was right about the past for me.  She said I had 3 ex lovers still in my heart  and that's been preventing me from having another relationship and that the last 5 years have been a rollercoaster.  However, the 3 ex lovers I'm unsure of.  One could be my ex husband who passed 6 years ago but we were already divorced and one was the POI I had been calling about who I still think about.  the other one is my spawn of satan evil ass ex fiance who ruined me spiritually and financially so I doubt he's still in my heart preventing me from another relationship.  I don't know, maybe because of his evilness I'm now afraid?  I don't know.  She was right about the rollercoaster. But I don't want to know about my past!!!!  I know if all too well :)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 02:47:18 AM »
I remember... it was Lynne Caddick. Voted best uk psychic :-(

I read up on her and she’s not all she’s hyped up to be. Wonder if this S2S works with her and they have these random predictions they use to tell people the same things to make them think “another psychic” told them that so it MUST be true lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:48:59 AM by marciamia »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2017, 02:16:01 AM »
I did a 30-minute reading with her over the weekend and while she was very nice her reading was kinda confusing in that she could not really give me an ultimate outcome. I asked if my ex and I would be together again in a serious relationship and she basically said yes that's possible but first my ex has to resolve some issues within. I mean, OK so will my ex do that and we'll be together again or not? I can't stand when psychics do that.

She was very nice though and did get some details about personalities right. She asked me to hang tight until February when I would see a big shift and then have a chance to help my ex get over these internal issues and then go from there, but I dunno. We'll see.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2017, 03:26:06 AM »
Just an update.

So,  I ended not visiting LA due to the recent fire.  We didn't want to drive right by the fire and it could be worsen my coughing, so we just drove right back home after the vegas trip.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2017, 04:17:22 AM »
I did a 30-minute reading with her over the weekend and while she was very nice her reading was kinda confusing in that she could not really give me an ultimate outcome. I asked if my ex and I would be together again in a serious relationship and she basically said yes that's possible but first my ex has to resolve some issues within. I mean, OK so will my ex do that and we'll be together again or not? I can't stand when psychics do that.

She was very nice though and did get some details about personalities right. She asked me to hang tight until February when I would see a big shift and then have a chance to help my ex get over these internal issues and then go from there, but I dunno. We'll see.

I did the quick read and, honestly, did not feel it was all that informative nor did it tell me anything concrete. Plus I’m like 100% sure she mixed up my question regarding my relationship with POI and my ex from years ago because what she was describing as my current “relationship” was NOT the relationship I have with current POI; it sounded like the relationship I had with my ex. AND she missed HUGE, and I mean HUGE, details with current POI. If she was “psychic”, she would’ve have seen it and brought it up. That’s how I know she was referring to my ex because the relationship I have with current POI is completely different from my ex. So yea, a waste of $50 with this one.

candiednut

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2018, 10:19:32 PM »
any updates?

Offline Applenade

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2018, 07:03:16 PM »
any updates?

No updates on my part.

Offline Amber Light

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2018, 11:53:12 AM »
Tanya means so much more to me than just my psychic. The amount of effort it takes to be able to consistently inspire me, us, her clients, must be exhausting. But she does it. I always refer back to her spiritual guidance via email & she has always been dead on with her messages filled with pertinent, honest information & tools for empowerment.

I oftentimes receive emails from Tanya that are for the sole purpose of enlightenment. These tid-bits of truth have absolutely changed my life. I know that she is fulfilling her 'soul purpose' with each service she offers from Soul 2 Soul Conversations because I've utilized almost every available service and have benefitted in an inestimable way. Because of Tanya, I truly understand I am not alone in my life struggles and that God is real, ever present and always on my side.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2018, 12:23:41 PM »
I somehow feel this is a "plug". I get sceptical when new members come on and post one thing and are gushing ..

Sorrry just a thought. So could you maybe elaborate more on your experiences and outcomes ?

Tanya means so much more to me than just my psychic. The amount of effort it takes to be able to consistently inspire me, us, her clients, must be exhausting. But she does it. I always refer back to her spiritual guidance via email & she has always been dead on with her messages filled with pertinent, honest information & tools for empowerment.

I oftentimes receive emails from Tanya that are for the sole purpose of enlightenment. These tid-bits of truth have absolutely changed my life. I know that she is fulfilling her 'soul purpose' with each service she offers from Soul 2 Soul Conversations because I've utilized almost every available service and have benefitted in an inestimable way. Because of Tanya, I truly understand I am not alone in my life struggles and that God is real, ever present and always on my side.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2018, 01:21:02 PM »
I somehow feel this is a "plug". I get sceptical when new members come on and post one thing and are gushing ..

Sorrry just a thought. So could you maybe elaborate more on your experiences and outcomes ?

Definitely a plug

Offline Sag78

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2018, 01:29:56 PM »
Nothing she predicted happen. It was very expensive call . I wish I could take my money back

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2018, 01:57:03 PM »
Nothing she predicted happen. It was very expensive call . I wish I could take my money back

That amber person sounds like a advisor or a plug so i think ur right.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2018, 02:11:02 PM »
I was very disappointed due to the price. The reading  was like a spiritual advise with couple of insignificant predictions. But they didnt happen either. She was talking a lot about free will.

candiednut

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2018, 02:25:32 PM »

lol...this sentence alone gives it away that she's a plug.

anything