Author Topic: Suggestions for accurate remote viewing?  (Read 3153 times)

Offline GoldenGirl75

Suggestions for accurate remote viewing?
« on: April 22, 2020, 12:52:23 AM »
Hi everyone!

I think the most popular readers on this board that are brought up when talking about DETAILED remote viewing are Cookie and psychic readings by Gail (not necessarily future predictions, just the here and know and past). In your experience, would you agree that these are the best 2 for remote viewing or is there another reader you would say worked well for you?

Also, were you able to confirm what they were telling you was accurate and/or confirm that at a later time (ie from POI)?

Offline Jili1945

Re: Suggestions for accurate remote viewing?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 02:41:33 AM »
Hi everyone!

I think the most popular readers on this board that are brought up when talking about DETAILED remote viewing are Cookie and psychic readings by Gail (not necessarily future predictions, just the here and know and past). In your experience, would you agree that these are the best 2 for remote viewing or is there another reader you would say worked well for you?

Also, were you able to confirm what they were telling you was accurate and/or confirm that at a later time (ie from POI)?

Prediction wise, Cookie never worked for me but I agree that she is good in remote viewing. Mattie also throw a couple of things in a couple of readings but I am not sure she would always be able to do that. I am very skeptical about her gift.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 05:11:48 AM »
Hi everyone!

Prediction wise, Cookie never worked for me but I agree that she is good in remote viewing. Mattie also throw a couple of things in a couple of readings but I am not sure she would always be able to do that. I am very skeptical about her gift.

Cookie is out of this world with remote viewing for me - on the current and predictively.

The only other 2 that I've seen remarkable remote viewing skills are Venus and Tajah on CP (Venus first, and Tajah second).
Venus would literally see some super detailed scenarios for me. One time Cookie and Venus both saw me going to a brunch (the same brunch)- but Venus not only smelled the bread baking on the premises there, but detailed that ENTIRE DAY for me (I was so spooked when I was in the midst of this prediction). Cookie only saw the brunch and the car I would get into to go to the brunch. But Venus will only pick up specifics like that randomly and only when she starts off on her own...if she asks if you have a specific question its not the same, she can still see stuff but its not the same when she shoots right off.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 05:21:17 AM »
Hi everyone!

Cookie is out of this world with remote viewing for me - on the current and predictively.

The only other 2 that I've seen remarkable remote viewing skills are Venus and Tajah on CP (Venus first, and Tajah second).
Venus would literally see some super detailed scenarios for me. One time Cookie and Venus both saw me going to a brunch (the same brunch)- but Venus not only smelled the bread baking on the premises there, but detailed that ENTIRE DAY for me (I was so spooked when I was in the midst of this prediction). Cookie only saw the brunch and the car I would get into to go to the brunch. But Venus will only pick up specifics like that randomly and only when she starts off on her own...if she asks if you have a specific question its not the same, she can still see stuff but its not the same when she shoots right off.

Did you read general with Venus or asked specific questions?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 05:44:04 AM »
Where is Venus located ? What site

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 07:04:47 AM »
Where is Venus located ? What site

CP (California Psychic)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 02:35:55 PM »
Hi everyone!

Did you read general with Venus or asked specific questions?

I only ask "Whats coming up between me and my POI" so I leave it general but focused on one person - however she wants a specific questions - so I give our first 2 names and say "What are his thoughts and feelings towards me and whats coming up" same difference but word it that way becasue she can randomly be snappy at times lol - but that woman has a gift.

I just realize a prediction she told me a year ago actually came true and it dawned on me just a few days ago LOL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 02:37:54 PM by Sparkle002 »