Author Topic: Soul2soul conversations  (Read 20521 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Soul2soul conversations
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »
Thank you - it's heaven so far.

That said, I truly have to say that everything we say in passing here, IS true. When a man is ready, he's ready. you can't force him to get there any sooner. This guy entered my life ready, sure of what he wanted, and he's the type of man who goes for what he wants. Nothing is off limits with him conversationally. There's no weirdness. He tells me he wants to be my last, that he wants to be the rock in my life. And this is from a guy who was a complete player in college.

It took a few key other women though to break him out of his player/non-committal shell into who he is now - someone wanting forever and wanting to be a "good" man again. So I owe them, in a way.

And I truly believe everything happens for a reason - even the men who mark us so deeply we call psychics about them and spend our hard earned money (That we sometimes don't even have!) - that we stress over, that make us feel everything from elation to like we'll never find the love we want.

Rachel Marie on Bitwine said to me the last POI (who I was crushed over) - in hindsight - his purpose was to keep my hope alive, that there was someone amazing out there for me, and NOT to settle on POI 1. Because I was at the point where I felt flat about him, but he was (finally) coming back into my life.

So yes, it's a story of when the POI finally came back "ready" (or, as ready as that is, for that person - which, for my POI, wasn't even to the point of admitting verbally he wanted another chance, but wanting to plan trips together etc and "house shopping" with me for his new home) - and me having nothing left emotionally because the whole thing had sucked all my feelings dry. "Settling" can seem like a good idea - after all, so much time invested, so much feelings in the past.

But then POI 2 came in. And there was a boyfriend in between those two who helped with my healing, but ultimately wasn't for me - exactly as soul2soul predicted.

I honestly thought POI 2 was my soulmate, cause I had never felt anything like that so fast, and he even said he hadn't either. But he ghosted! Ugh, it was so killer and I thought about him every day for the longest time.

So I completely changed course - said eff this to dating altogether for a couple months - and right when I was about to rendezvous with POI1 (because ... well, ladies have needs too lolol) - BOOM. My current boyfriend walks into my life and turns everything on its head.

This all said...be kind to yourselves, all. I know some of us type out how men aint shit, and don't waste time on a guy (or girl!) treating you like that, etc - I think most of us know ITS NOT THAT EASY lol.

But when it's right... you'll know. You won't need a psychic to tell you.

And for me, the only ones predicting this man - sure some said "this one could be marriage" BUT I was like psssh ya right. I don't like future love predictions. And I wanted someone else altogheter. So it didn't change anything about how it happened, how I felt, how I thought about him, etc. Which I think is hugely important.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 10:05:15 PM »
I bought a quick reading from her this morning, although a little pricey. I been feeling a little uneasy these days in regards to my failure of a love life lol.

She replied preettttty fast. I submitted my order at around 10:30 am and I got my reading at noon.
I took some of your rephrased questions and rephrased to fit my need (cause my English is whack.)

I guess she kind of gave me a bonus at the end, and said my main focus should be on career right now and not on relationship U_U.

She also said that I'm supposed to be either moving to LA or visiting soon.

I'm going to Las Vegas early December and will be stopping by LA for a day or two for vacation.

That's amazing as I didn't bring those us as it is unrelated.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 05:50:23 AM »
Does a reading from her feel worth it for what you paid? She seemed kind of intriguing but expensive.

I think it depends on you. I'm not sure if it's because of the way I phrased my questions but her reply for two of my questions are kind of short.
Right now, if what she said does come true, I'd say is worth it, but it's too soon to tell right now.

I might go back as she did bring up the LA thing, especially when I never even had the intentions of vacationing until just last month.

So, I say, give it a try if you have the spare cash and see whats up.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 01:04:29 PM »
Hi there - just wanted to chime in and say I felt the exact same way with my first short read. Like, oh...okay then. And kind of put it in the back of my mind and went about life, and then it started to come true.

Also... I've had a person or two PM me who have also tried her, and at least one person was pretty impressed - I suggested she post here, but I don't think she did (likely due to privacy) - but, what she said was - reading with this woman told her what she needed to know, and in a way already knew deep down - and that now she knows for sure she's been wasting time with other readers.

When you think about it, we do $20, $30 reads all the time. So, one $50 read isn't really that much of a reach. I'd say it's worth it. (But then again, I'm the original poster hahaha)

one funny thing - in the bigger read I did with her, she told my my second marriage was likely the "right" one for me. The man and I are targeting two weddings right now - the second one, would be the one I truly want for my family. So in a way, she has a manner of saying things that maybe I interpreted one way, but when it happened I saw that she was still RIGHT, but in a different way.

Example - this guy - she said, he will come off one way but then you'll find out who he really is. I assumed that meant (like every other guy) a bad thing - but - it turns out - my initial impression was he was super slick and a player (but hot) - and he's actually been the most perfect boyfriend that I could imagine for myself? (of course, everyone has their things).

INTERESTINGLY another reader (kisha) also picked up that around month 3 I might sabotage things - and S2S said I might change my mind or have reservations (something like that, I'll have to go back and look). Kisha said it can be avoided and likely will be if I stay on the path I'm on, and leave the past in the past. And mainly I sabotage it because he's kind and considerate, and while that's what I've always wanted I've never had it.

So I'm praying I stay on my growth path and don't F this up. LOL

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 11:10:06 AM »
Well I gave in and purchased a quick reading with her. Here's what I got. Am really excited since my love life has been extremely boring lol

1. What can you tell me about my next long term committed relationship if any is to occur​?
​Question rephrased: "What is the energy around my love life?"
The energy surrounding your love life is active, aggressive, 'populated', and intensifying. Basically, you are to have several prospects to choose from regarding love in the coming months so you may not want to rush the process. By the end of this year, you will have met one person (who may be connected to work or a practical matter); shortly after, like within 3 weeks to a month, you'll meet another person whom you will feel attracted to. Still, two more people may come into your life who you may date. This romantic energy will likely last three or four months, so once the first person arrives, there will be another two or three months of meeting someone new. Each experience or encounter is different. This energy is occurring for two reasons: 1) to jump start your emotional healing; and 2) to give you what you yearn for (to feel loved). 

2. Can you describe the energy surrounding this relationship?
​There are several people coming towards you; I have no one relationship to focus on as you have free will and could avoid all potential prospects. What I can relay is that you should date and not focus on being in a committed relationship. Allow a valued friendship to transform into a loving relationship rather than seek to create one. However, know that the likelihood of you having to make a decision between two prospects is very high; so, again date, be social, know your worth and wisely (not emotionally) choose your next partner. ​

3. What can you give me any specifics whether it is about this persons physics or how and or where we will meet that I can verify when meeting this person?
​Because you have a few people coming towards you, I will describe those who have the strongest energies: masculine energy, dark hair with slight waves, mentally-driven, thin build, he may be a businessman or investor of some sort; masculine energy, light hair, light eyes, athletic build; ​​and lastly, feminine energy, strong, creative, artistic and may speak more than two languages. ​

​~Namaste~​

Will update when things transpire!!

Offline eilson

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »
I have to say I had an email reading with S2S I found it a bit vague but she mad be right. She told me how my POI felt about me but was a bit confusing. What she may have been right about was when I asked her if she saw me meet anyone else. This was her reply:

A forthcoming male, likely with the initials 'R' or J' (or you may be introduced to the person by an 'R' or 'J' name) can become a love interest and a serious relationship can develop. This relationship, though challenging, can be emotionally empowering. ​

This weekend I met a guy who's name begins with the letter R. We have been speaking nonstop since we met on Saturday night. We went on a date Monday and we literally speak all day and night. So I have to say even though it's still to early to tell she may have been right about this guy.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:09 PM »
I have to say I had an email reading with S2S I found it a bit vague but she mad be right. She told me how my POI felt about me but was a bit confusing. What she may have been right about was when I asked her if she saw me meet anyone else. This was her reply:

A forthcoming male, likely with the initials 'R' or J' (or you may be introduced to the person by an 'R' or 'J' name) can become a love interest and a serious relationship can develop. This relationship, though challenging, can be emotionally empowering. ​

This weekend I met a guy who's name begins with the letter R. We have been speaking nonstop since we met on Saturday night. We went on a date Monday and we literally speak all day and night. So I have to say even though it's still to early to tell she may have been right about this guy.

That's awesome that she got the initial right. Did you get her quick reading?

I haven't encounter anyone yet that she has mention.
I think I might go back to her for one of her more expensive readings in the beginning of 2018.

I hope everyone that got a reading from her could give an update if it came to pass or not. Soul2soul really impressed me to be honest lol.

Offline eilson

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »

That's awesome that she got the initial right. Did you get her quick reading?

I haven't encounter anyone yet that she has mention.
I think I might go back to her for one of her more expensive readings in the beginning of 2018.

I hope everyone that got a reading from her could give an update if it came to pass or not. Soul2soul really impressed me to be honest lol.

Applenade I got a quick reading was a bit too quick but it's ok as long as she's right.  Here was her reading for me. She is accurate about the way my POI feels about me because he has told me he feels this way. Problem is we haven't seen each other in months.

1. ​XX is my current person if interest. I would like to know what does he feel for me​?​
XX is attracted to you physically and is genuinely interested in you. He does not know you well, yet likes what he knows thus far. He feels an overall 'fondness' for you (there may be something about your Physical Self that he specifically likes), and he enjoys time with you, whenever that time occurs. He sees you as a friend (or becoming a friend) and he believes in you (apparently there is something that you've shared that has impressed him; or there is something that you will share will impress him). ​ ​He has respect for you.​

​2. ​​Do​ you see a committed relationship with him?
​A serious, romantic relationship can develop, yet it is likely to develop too soon. In which case it would like end in about three years​​. ​​You and XX are two people who may be attracted to one another yet who do not really know one another. It is through this learning period that determines how committed this relationship could be - if it becomes a serious one. ​ ​In either case, if this relationship becomes serious, it is not a Divine One, meaning it is not instrumental to your emotional growth and healing. A forthcoming male, likely with the initials 'R' or J' (or you may be introduced to the person by an 'R' or 'J' name) can become a love interest and a serious relationship can develop. This relationship, though challenging, can be emotionally empowering. ​

​3. ​Do you see me getting married/having children in the next couple of years?
​Yes, yet this decision would not be a wise one and would solely be based on emotion. The likelihood of you getting married is high, yet it is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Additionally, the marriage is likely to end in divorce within five years due to the personal issues of each participant. You must make sure that you are not seeking love just to be/feel loved, rather engaging in relationships so that you may learn and grow: "Relationships are opportunities for growth."

Offline marciamia

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 04:03:11 AM »
Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:15:54 AM by marciamia »

Offline Applenade

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 06:29:50 AM »
Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’. 

Sorry mine was more towards the future. This was my reading.

1) What can you tell me about my next committed relationship?
​Your next committed relationship is likely to be short-lived and will include a great deal of distrust and jealousy. ​​However, you are not likely to remain in this dysfunctional relationship for too long (as you have done in the past). It seems you either discovered your value or you have become quick to react. ​ ​In either case, this is why it is short-lived. Your partner may have the initials 'D' or 'G'; and there is a 'Georgia' connection to him. ​

2) Can you describe under what circumstances on how we meet?
​Actually, two people are approaching you - one you will dismiss, one you will entertain. You are likely to meet one during an athletic activity while the other may be somehow connected to your work or profession. ​ ​One you will take seriously; the other you won't. ​

3) How will this relationship affect​ me overall?​
​Ultimately, it empowers you. It is a test and you are very likely to pass it - just ending the relationship before it gets too disappointing is a plus. It is best to allow your Self to indulge in dating and then to allow your Self to enter into a romantic relationship if the relationship calls for such. However, it is also best for you to recognize that relationships are opportunities for growth; and so grow. Assess your growth from your previous romantic relationships (especially the one that is connected to the number '3') so that you may be better prepared to handle what's next. This could be a fun, enlightening, empowering and sexually gratifying relationship, yet know those things will come with situations that can be painful, confusing, frustrating and/or disheartening. Ultimately, you must decide if you shall love courageously or love 'on condition' (that you are not likely to get hurt, be left, or be betrayed).

and below was some kinda extra, either cause my dumb butt thought I needed to make an appointment for an email reading or because the replies were really short, and it was to make up for it? Idk.

​"No worries, btw, you are supposed to be either moving to L.A. or visiting soon..and there is a San Diego connection to you. Also, the energy in your area of Career/Work is about to explode...make sure that during the rest of this year, you are prioritizing your professional endeavors, pursuits, goals, etc. This is the time to focus on dream-building and goal-accomplishing; this is not the time to focus on love.  ;-)​ "

^ I'm going to  Las Vegas tomorrow and visiting LA before I come back to reality for work life. So like I said, i thought that was pretty amazing that she brought it up.  However, I do agree the quick reading wasn't all that worth it, but I guess this is why it is called a quick reading and hoping her more expensive one is better.

Edit: gasp, base on the latest reply, you guys really do keep getting initials R and J.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:45:22 AM by Applenade »

Offline hiyadaree

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »
Hi! I'm a new poster but long time lurker here lol and I just gave in and purchased a quick email reading from her. This miiiight be a stupid question but am I supposed to just email her my three questions? Or should I wait for an email from her?  :o

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 09:08:04 PM »
You should email her your questions. She responds quickly. Got my reading within hours

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 04:40:50 AM »
I read with her. She told me a business man tied to medical will be coming in February. She also said I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J. Someone else here got the same thing so Im a little skeptical. I feel the reading was not worth $50

Offline marciamia

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 11:05:38 AM »
I read with her. She told me a business man tied to medical will be coming in February. She also said I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J. Someone else here got the same thing so Im a little skeptical. I feel the reading was not worth $50

There goes that “R” again  ;D  definitely don’t feel it was worth $50 on top of her regular reading prices being outright ridiculous.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2017, 05:07:26 PM »

I am laughing my belly off, although there is nothing funny really; hm not sure what that reaction was about. Anyway,  I never had a reading with S2S, but from another reader I got IDEANTICAL prediction as you got, Baypark. Not similar, identical: a business man tied to medical will be coming in ...(I was getting many timeframes, Februrary was one of them, but so was summer, spring & other winter months. And I would be meeting him socially or a business event and gave me the letters R and J.