Author Topic: Soul2soul conversations  (Read 20771 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Soul2soul conversations
« on: October 25, 2017, 04:53:20 PM »
Hi all. Just throwing her name in the bucket.

She's been accurate this past year with me, even when I didn't want her to be. She explains the bigger picture in your life of why things are happening, and is a top notch empath as well as future predictor.

Private site only, not cheap but worth it
Soul2soulconversations.com

Offline sunshineluv7

Re: Soul2soul conversations
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 05:22:14 PM »
The ones off the top of my head were predicting the boyfriend I had this year - she said it would be super passionate (it was, in every sense) but ultimately short lived. I'm glad I had that warning, even though it scared me, and there was nothing I could do as I watched what she said come true. No, I didn't act any differently but hoped and fought for it to last. She said this was divinely appointed ( or something) for my healing from another relationship, which it 1000% did achieve. And I've dated a lot of guys trying to get over him.

She gave me some pretty far out details in the quick read, so I can't comment on those. Including marriage (the approx of when) and that the right marriage would be the second one (ugh lol)

When I went back for a longer reading she was right about a lot, including an unexpected sizable bonus and describing where I am in my life, and the current status of the relationship I was in which as basically dead at that point.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:20:44 PM »
The ones off the top of my head were predicting the boyfriend I had this year - she said it would be super passionate (it was, in every sense) but ultimately short lived. I'm glad I had that warning, even though it scared me, and there was nothing I could do as I watched what she said come true. No, I didn't act any differently but hoped and fought for it to last. She said this was divinely appointed ( or something) for my healing from another relationship, which it 1000% did achieve. And I've dated a lot of guys trying to get over him.

She gave me some pretty far out details in the quick read, so I can't comment on those. Including marriage (the approx of when) and that the right marriage would be the second one (ugh lol)

When I went back for a longer reading she was right about a lot, including an unexpected sizable bonus and describing where I am in my life, and the current status of the relationship I was in which as basically dead at that point.
wow she sounds awesome

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 06:23:37 PM »
Hi all,

I had a few PMs all asking the same ? so here's the answer:

I did the 3 question "quick read" which is $50 I believe. Then I did a crossroads read when the 3 question quick read began to come true.

Then I did a 3 question quick read again recently - and one of her responses already came true. :)

3) Can you describe my next committed (exclusive) relationship?
​Question rephrased: "What is the energy surrounding my next exclusive romantic relationship, if one is to occur?"
You are likely to meet someone in a public setting - which seems to be an event, a celebration of sorts. (actual event was a convention/trade show for work) Fair-skinned, dark hair...medium height, handsome and charming. (he's all of those things) He may be in the medical field or somehow connected to it. (yep!) This introduction is likely to become friendly and then sexual (romantic). Ultimately - yet possibly quickly - a relationship forms. (very quickly, we're in a relationship already) It is likely to progress quickly for he seems to be all that you want in a partner, yet as his personality unfolds, you may reconsider. Still, it is during this relationship that you showcase the healed parts of you while acknowledging the (still) unhealed parts. This relationship can be intense, and it can be a means-to-an-end or a stepping stone to something (someone) more complementary to you (who you are becoming).

:)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 03:53:58 AM »
Wow, has he exhibited any of the personality traits that will make you reconsider yet?

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 05:15:06 AM »
Hehe perhaps a bit. But you know what, everyone has their past. And likely those flavors are part of what makes him attractive to me ❤️ I can see how some may not want A guy with his demands,, but I think he's worth it 10x over.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 05:20:03 AM »
Okay, just don't go overlooking stuff due to his hotness. I actually cringed a bit when I saw the word demands.

Offline newone1

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 01:09:10 PM »
Help

I do not know how to word my questions to her.  She sent them back.  I reworded as follows
1 When will I meet a man that i am mentally and physically attracted that I can  have an exclusive long term relationship? .
    2. Where will I meet this man?
    3.  What physical characteristics will he possess?

Please help I ordered a quick read

Thanks,
Shay

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 02:57:41 PM »
Your questions are way too narrow.

When? She could say 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and this won't help you.
Where? She could say Canada and it won't help.
What? She could say tall, dark and handsome...There you go.

#2, Ask...can you describe the place where I will meet this man, the landmarks that I will recognize?
#3, Ask...are there any physical characteristics that stand out that will flag me mentally that this is the man (tatoos, ring, certain car)?

#1, sorry I'm stuck on this one. I don't ask about relationships.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
how long does it take her to do the 50$ quick read?

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 08:36:12 PM »
Okay, just don't go overlooking stuff due to his hotness. I actually cringed a bit when I saw the word demands.

hahaha. so true. basically the demand is he doesn't want exes in my life, but i don't want exes in his life either sooo... i guess a lot of people are reluctant to make that choice (According to him)

and it's not just the hotness.. if you could see the things this man says to me... it's early but oh my gosh, he's got me hook line and sinker. and he knows it. <3

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 08:41:13 PM »
how long does it take her to do the 50$ quick read?

pretty quick. i got mine back within 6 hours. might depend what she has going on though

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 08:48:07 PM »
I do not know how to word my questions to her.  She sent them back.  I reworded as follows
1 When will I meet a man that i am mentally and physically attracted that I can  have an exclusive long term relationship? .
    2. Where will I meet this man?
    3.  What physical characteristics will he possess?

I would do:

1) Describe the person I'm in my next committed relationship with. (she'll usually include when if she gets it in some form)/cause it kind of assumes you are mentally and physically attracted)
2) Can you describe the circumstances around how we meet?
3) Will I marry?

That's what I would do. #3 then lets her say whether its this person or not, and in general... :)

Offline newone1

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 10:01:20 PM »
Thank you

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 05:14:16 AM »
hahaha. so true. basically the demand is he doesn't want exes in my life, but i don't want exes in his life either sooo... i guess a lot of people are reluctant to make that choice (According to him)

and it's not just the hotness.. if you could see the things this man says to me... it's early but oh my gosh, he's got me hook line and sinker. and he knows it. <3

Have a grand time. It's so nice to hear when things are going great.