Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176717 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2019, 02:33:38 AM »
moon pixie does not see him coming back  :'( she told me to move on and get somebody new. She said he has a new girlfriend  :( and has moved on. I am crying  :-[

I’m assuming you didn’t have to pre-book this reading, right?!

no. it was the intro chat.

ladya

« Reply #256 on: February 03, 2019, 02:42:39 AM »
I like Moonpixie she’s pretty good. She always has random validations for me as well.

Pixie Dust I’ve heard is a flake.. she could never connect to me and told me.. so she would end the chat.

i dont think pixie dust is fake but she's mediocre at best lol.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2019, 03:02:17 AM »
I don’t think she’s fake either.. just flaky.. sometimes on the money.. other times wildly off.

ladya

« Reply #258 on: February 03, 2019, 03:15:06 AM »
I don’t think she’s fake either.. just flaky.. sometimes on the money.. other times wildly off.

oh haha i misread your post. i thought you said fake but you said flake LOL oh yea def agree.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2019, 03:40:22 AM »
I remember her asking if I had blonde hair and green eyes and if I was a Scorpio.. I’m like nah.. I’m definitely not.
She said we weren’t connecting and ended the chat! Lol

ladya

« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2019, 03:51:33 AM »
I remember her asking if I had blonde hair and green eyes and if I was a Scorpio.. I’m like nah.. I’m definitely not.
She said we weren’t connecting and ended the chat! Lol

LOLLL same. she always asks these questions im like um no and she will try to be like oh no it must be but like no just stop.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2019, 04:05:33 AM »
Lol! Yeah she’s one of those that’s either “on” or “off” lol

Offline Mon

« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2019, 08:22:52 AM »
moon pixie does not see him coming back  :'( she told me to move on and get somebody new. She said he has a new girlfriend  :( and has moved on. I am crying  :-[

I’m sorry :(

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2019, 02:07:40 PM »

yeah it's just really hard to hear  :'( plus tonight is super bowl and 3 years ago my target and I watched it together plus Valentine's day is coming up soon. It all makes me feel sad. I miss him so much.  :-[

ladya

« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »

yeah it's just really hard to hear  :'( plus tonight is super bowl and 3 years ago my target and I watched it together plus Valentine's day is coming up soon. It all makes me feel sad. I miss him so much.  :-[

I’m so sorry hun. This breaks my heart. If you want to ever talk, you can always pm me.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #265 on: February 03, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »
Tiffany does not see him coming back, having new gf, thinks of me briefly time to time. There was ten dollars wasted. At least she was honest. But that's the 8th person tell me he's not coming back and I have 2 who say he is. I am so sad.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #266 on: February 03, 2019, 08:57:58 PM »
Tiffany does not see him coming back, having new gf, thinks of me briefly time to time. There was ten dollars wasted. At least she was honest. But that's the 8th person tell me he's not coming back and I have 2 who say he is. I am so sad.

Who are the 8? 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »

Who are the 8?

Good question! I’m interested in that also.

It’s hard news to digest but those two might be more gifted than the others.

Chin up ;)

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2019, 09:29:11 PM »
Aria gave me very positive reading ;D it felt good to hear. But she said I have to buy $45 worth of candles to remove negative energy. She said if she doesn't remove the energy then we wont be together. She guarentee he will come back if she removes the negative energy.

ladya

« Reply #269 on: February 03, 2019, 09:31:52 PM »
Aria gave me very positive reading ;D it felt good to hear. But she said I have to buy $45 worth of candles to remove negative energy. She said if she doesn't remove the energy then we wont be together. She guarentee he will come back if she removes the negative energy.

Sounds like a scammer. noone can guarantee anything. buy some candles and do it yourself. don't give her anymore of your money. any geniune psychic will tell you how to remove the energies yourself. you can do it for free with some videos on youtube or you can get some stones and candles and do it as well.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 09:36:02 PM by ladya »