Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176592 times)

ladya

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2019, 08:39:01 PM »
Just read with Pixie Dust. She does not see POI coming back  :-[ she told me he does not think of me. We won't be together again. He won't talk to me. I want to cry  :'(

Pixie was wrong for me and that was 2 years ago lol

did you end up with the guy you asked her about?  I'm just curious if she just gives everyone neg readings

i read with her a LONG time ago. she didnt give me a negative reading. it was neutral but then she went on about people and signs around me. Overall a lot of the things were contradictory and she changes what she says based on what info you give to her. Some of the things she said I knew were 100% wrong. I think she has a bad experience with men and takes that out on her clients.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2019, 08:40:16 PM »
Just read with Pixie Dust. She does not see POI coming back  :-[ she told me he does not think of me. We won't be together again. He won't talk to me. I want to cry  :'(

did you end up with the guy you asked her about?  I'm just curious if she just gives everyone neg readings

i read with her a LONG time ago. she didnt give me a negative reading. it was neutral but then she went on about people and signs around me. Overall a lot of the things were contradictory and she changes what she says based on what info you give to her. Some of the things she said I knew were 100% wrong. I think she has a bad experience with men and takes that out on her clients.

THIS I agree with, I feel she's jaded in her love life.  But I think she can get current emotions right.  I remember she told me the POI sees me like a ray of sunshine in his life and he literally used to tell me that..so I can't discount her totally lol.

ladya

« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2019, 08:41:52 PM »

THIS I agree with, I feel she's jaded in her love life.  But I think she can get current emotions right.  I remember she told me the POI sees me like a ray of sunshine in his life and he literally used to tell me that..so I can't discount her totally lol.

ye shes ok but i wouldn't recommend reading with her. she only sees part of current and if you give her info she'll base her predictions off that.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2019, 08:47:17 PM »
I wasted twenty dollars  :( at least tomorrow is pay day  :D I should not have read with her. Waste of money and it was all negative.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2019, 08:47:57 PM »
I wasted twenty dollars  :( at least tomorrow is pay day  :D I should not have read with her. Waste of money and it was all negative.

Just curious, do you dismiss all negative readings and only believe the positive ones?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »

Just curious, do you dismiss all negative readings and only believe the positive ones?

I'm just saying her reading was negative. She could be right. Only time will tell. It did not make me feel good to hear tho.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #246 on: January 31, 2019, 08:50:51 PM »

Positive readings give you hope for the future. And could be right. Sure the negative ones could be right. They could also be wrong. I'm not the only one who has a negative reading. Just like Adora on Etsy is very negative.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #247 on: January 31, 2019, 08:54:49 PM »
I wasted twenty dollars  :( at least tomorrow is pay day :D I should not have read with her. Waste of money and it was all negative.

I read with her back in July last year, she said POI and I would break-up in a few weeks, we would both meet people that are the same element in terms of horoscope sign for us i.e. fire, earth, etc, and move on. She also picked up several signs of friends around me, which were completely wrong.

POI and I are still together, having issues sure, but overall her timing and outcome wasn't accurate, and I still haven't met this fire sign person

ladya

« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »
I wasted twenty dollars  :( at least tomorrow is pay day :D I should not have read with her. Waste of money and it was all negative.

I read with her back in July last year, she said POI and I would break-up in a few weeks, we would both meet people that are the same element in terms of horoscope sign for us i.e. fire, earth, etc, and move on. She also picked up several signs of friends around me, which were completely wrong.

POI and I are still together, having issues sure, but overall her timing and outcome wasn't accurate, and I still haven't met this fire sign person

she takes those signs way too literally. People sometimes show up as different signs than they are. she kept saying a sign im like no but its prob this person cause they embody that sign and shes like no no its someone else and of course I was right. when a male and female show up same element it usually means theyre a vibrational match or theyre a couple.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:02:45 PM by ladya »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #249 on: February 02, 2019, 01:58:42 PM »
So after these posts, I went back and read some old Pixie transcripts I had saved. I forgot how much I read with her back in 2017.

Yea she pretty much stinks. First reading was positive, then next negative, then positive again...I don’t think she can predict the future at all...not even a little. The only thing she is good at is current emotions and even that is dicey....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #250 on: February 02, 2019, 02:11:29 PM »
My readings with her were off too but i think i went back to her because honestly it was like talking to a gf.  Not sure what i was thinking. 🤯

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2019, 02:30:44 PM »
Hahahaha yea I can see that. She’s honest enough to not charge until she connects but she just bases predictions off what she currently sees unfortunately.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #252 on: February 03, 2019, 02:17:08 AM »
moon pixie does not see him coming back  :'( she told me to move on and get somebody new. She said he has a new girlfriend  :( and has moved on. I am crying  :-[

Offline marciamia

« Reply #253 on: February 03, 2019, 02:18:44 AM »
moon pixie does not see him coming back  :'( she told me to move on and get somebody new. She said he has a new girlfriend  :( and has moved on. I am crying  :-[

I’m assuming you didn’t have to pre-book this reading, right?!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2019, 02:32:43 AM »
I like Moonpixie she’s pretty good. She always has random validations for me as well.

Pixie Dust I’ve heard is a flake.. she could never connect to me and told me.. so she would end the chat.

anything