Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 174202 times)

Offline eilson

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2019, 07:59:36 PM »
Does bitwine have an app? I don't get notifications on my phone with the advisors sign on.

ladya

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2019, 08:01:56 PM »
Does bitwine have an app? I don't get notifications on my phone with the advisors sign on.

try doing email notifications. phone notifications don't always work.

Offline eilson

« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2019, 08:22:40 PM »

try doing email notifications. phone notifications don't always work.

I didn't realize that was an option. Will do so now. :)

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2019, 08:51:04 PM »
Since we're on topic of notifications..how do you turn off the notification? It's getting annoying! lol

ladya

« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »
Since we're on topic of notifications..how do you turn off the notification? It's getting annoying! lol

just switch it to be notified next time only and then itll only notify you the next time and thats it.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #230 on: January 31, 2019, 02:36:57 AM »
Ari is always spot on for timing for me.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #231 on: January 31, 2019, 05:10:10 PM »
Ari is always spot on for timing for me.

Awesome :) she was really on target this time, wow. How is she with outcomes or like the progress of things for you?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #232 on: January 31, 2019, 08:27:01 PM »
Just read with Pixie Dust. She does not see POI coming back  :-[ she told me he does not think of me. We won't be together again. He won't talk to me. I want to cry  :'(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2019, 08:29:13 PM »
Just read with Pixie Dust. She does not see POI coming back  :-[ she told me he does not think of me. We won't be together again. He won't talk to me. I want to cry  :'(

but what do you feel?  I mean, the guy has you blocked and hasn't communicated with you in all this time...you need to face reality....

Offline marciamia

« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2019, 08:31:58 PM »

Pixie was wrong for me and that was 2 years ago lol

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2019, 08:33:46 PM »

yes. Doing more research now, she seems to be a negative reader. Tells people to move on. Their POI is not comng back. I just wasted twenty bucks :(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #236 on: January 31, 2019, 08:33:55 PM »

did you end up with the guy you asked her about?  I'm just curious if she just gives everyone neg readings

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #237 on: January 31, 2019, 08:35:25 PM »

did you end up with the guy you asked her about?  I'm just curious if she just gives everyone neg readings

Not yet. I just got done reading with Pixie LOL.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #238 on: January 31, 2019, 08:36:53 PM »

she seems to be negative reader. Like everyone gets told their POI is not coming back and to move on.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #239 on: January 31, 2019, 08:38:19 PM »
Pixie may not be good with future predictions, but I found she is good for the "now" emotions..she was right for me about first POI...she actually did get the future right for me but I think she has been wrong for others.

So I would say if she sees your POI is not thinking of you, sadly, she is probably right....just my two cents.