Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282172 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #420 on: August 21, 2019, 02:53:59 PM »
I order my second reading from Leanne she said I should expect it in 4 days I got the 10 prediction reading and asked her to see what she picks up in my mom

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #421 on: August 21, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »
I ended up including my POIs name and age and she mentioned nothing about him at all. I don’t know if I should be happy about missing out on the speech or upset for getting no answers with that.

I really didn’t understand any of it, most of my predictions are far out but most involve people that I’m supposed to already know and I just can’t match them. A lot of my predictions involve females and I really don’t have many females in my life.

Also, add me to the pregnancy club guys!
I’m not going to discredit her yet, obviously, I’m just bummed she didn’t mention him when I asked.

Girly, that’s really weird.  Maybe shoot her an e-mail? I mentioned my POI by name and age, and stated he was a friend.  She was able to nail down parts of his personality, the current situation (which she pegged as a future situation)and that the energy between us was more than friends.  If you specifically listed him, and she didn’t address him, I’d shoot her a very nice e-mail politely asking why she didn’t mention him.

I originally sent my name and then asked if I could add him and she said that was fine so I guess she just forgot.

I’ll shoot her an email. She kinda scares me lol

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #422 on: August 21, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »
One of other predictions happened yesterday at work.. I couldn’t deal with a coworker on me how she was for a few months so I finally told her to fudge off.. well Leanne told me there’s going to be a younger female than I am that people would be defending the position she’s in.. well, my manager did because she’s security, she wasn’t security a couple of months ago. She was working the same department I was in but a confrontation she gave me months ago amongst the whole place talking bad about her she came after me because I’m the quiet one which caused and made me lose respect for her as a person and I don’t give a shit if she’s security at the workplace I’m at I still told her to fuck off well she snitched now my managers were defending her and Leanne said there will be a younger girl that would get defended

Offline maggs30

« Reply #423 on: August 21, 2019, 09:48:18 PM »
So now I'm not sure if the second of the 7 guys she described around me was my on off guy or not. I'm wondering if it was my ex husband as she described him as holding my hand tight but me not really interested. He has been lending a lot of moral support and does want to try again but she's right I'm not interested. Poor guy even has to lend morale support and advice on current guy and another ex that is trying to come back. I wish her descriptions were better.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2019, 12:32:26 AM »
So now I'm not sure if the second of the 7 guys she described around me was my on off guy or not. I'm wondering if it was my ex husband as she described him as holding my hand tight but me not really interested. He has been lending a lot of moral support and does want to try again but she's right I'm not interested. Poor guy even has to lend morale support and advice on current guy and another ex that is trying to come back. I wish her descriptions were better.

I agree. I have no idea who these men are that she mentioned but I’m supposed to know them already.

Offline peterson03

« Reply #425 on: August 22, 2019, 12:41:23 AM »
I read with Leanne last August.  She was definitely projecting.
I'd asked one simple question.   "Why did (insert name), my POI, ghost me?"
She said I'd created a fantasy image of this man so ignored all red flags.  And had I opened my eyes, this would not have happened.  Wait...so it was my fault that HE ghosted me?!  She was blaming me for HIS actions!
What she did not know was that I'd been friends with him for 10+ years, so knew exactly who he was.
I'd gone to her for help with processing a loss. 
What I received was blame with an indignant tone of "when will women ever learn." 
I was furious. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #426 on: August 22, 2019, 12:45:27 AM »
Leanne is great as long as you never, EVER, ask her about or mention an ex POI. Never. Ever. Nope. Don't do it.  Lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #427 on: August 22, 2019, 12:46:56 AM »
She said I'd created a fantasy image of this man so ignored all red flags.  And had I opened my eyes, this would not have happened.  Wait...so it was my fault that HE ghosted me?!  She was blaming me for HIS actions!
What she did not know was that I'd been friends with him for 10+ years, so knew exactly who he was.
What I received was blame with an indignant tone of "when will women ever learn." 
I was furious.

Sorry that happened to you. I understand that she isn’t a big fan of giving insight on relationship stuff specifically. Typically she will whine or go on one of her monologues about relationships and how women need to get over themselves with men who don’t want them. It’s advised per this thread to only purchase the 10 predictions and mention no man or poi. This minimizes assumptions or negative insights from her.

Offline nam789

« Reply #428 on: August 22, 2019, 09:30:02 PM »
Will likely try Leanne in the near future and get the 10 predictions. How long does she usually take to respond and are they in depth?

Yaz88

« Reply #429 on: August 22, 2019, 10:00:56 PM »
Will likely try Leanne in the near future and get the 10 predictions. How long does she usually take to respond and are they in depth?

I received Leanne’s ten predictions three days after ordering them.  She sent me an e-mail confirming that she received my order and letting me know when, according to her work schedule, I was in line to receive them.  Are they in depth . . . ummm not really.  I mean they are vague, but for me, they were significant.  Like when you first hear them you might have no idea what she’s talking about  or you might have a suspicion of who or what she’s referring to.  She does tell you to listen to the recording again from time to time.  I’ll probably order again from her in December.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #430 on: August 22, 2019, 10:04:05 PM »

I ordered on a Friday and received mine on the following Wednesday. My reading was 30 minutes but a lot of it was advice (which is to be expected) as far as predictions and descriptions of people, nothing makes sense as of right now but most of my predictions are within the 12-18month timeframe.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #431 on: August 23, 2019, 05:31:11 AM »
I was furious.

This sounds like Leanne lol. It is best to ask the question as though you do not have any feelings and that you just want some insight. Those readings have always been right for me. I literally just say.. so I have been seeing this person named x, can you give me some insight into what will happen and/or what is going on with them.

She does do this a lot though, you just can't hint to the fact that you are hurt/annoyed/frustrated because then its just preaching.

Offline peterson03

« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »
I was furious.

This sounds like Leanne lol. It is best to ask the question as though you do not have any feelings and that you just want some insight. Those readings have always been right for me. I literally just say.. so I have been seeing this person named x, can you give me some insight into what will happen and/or what is going on with them.

She does do this a lot though, you just can't hint to the fact that you are hurt/annoyed/frustrated because then its just preaching.

Thanks for the scoop.  Will try again and be a bit more savvy!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »
I have a question. Does she usually pick up past events?

Yaz88

« Reply #434 on: August 28, 2019, 07:52:42 PM »
I have a question. Does she usually pick up past events?
She definitely did for me.  Some, if not most, of the past events that were her predictions were still playing out when I got the recording.