Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278845 times)

Offline Heidimary

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #435 on: August 28, 2019, 08:20:36 PM »
I was relistening and legit 5-6 were past events and two happened after the recording.
The guy I made peace with was a childhood friend that popped out in the meantime. We don’t talk as much anymore. The last guy she mentioned in the recording was my ex that “ may be revisited “
How did I know it was him? Well, she said this guy doesn’t want to give me an exclusive relationship in terms of giving up what he’s doing but that he wants to eat cake while he’s doing what he’s doing. This is the exact reason why we don’t talk anymore.

Yaz88

« Reply #436 on: August 28, 2019, 09:09:50 PM »
I was relistening and legit 5-6 were past events and two happened after the recording.
The guy I made peace with was a childhood friend that popped out in the meantime. We don’t talk as much anymore. The last guy she mentioned in the recording was my ex that “ may be revisited “
How did I know it was him? Well, she said this guy doesn’t want to give me an exclusive relationship in terms of giving up what he’s doing but that he wants to eat cake while he’s doing what he’s doing. This is the exact reason why we don’t talk anymore.

Yes, so it’s like she got a past event and the current situation, but not the outcome for that situation.  This may have to do with freewill.  I’m not sure. 

Offline peterson03

« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2019, 12:54:36 PM »
I read with Leanne last August.  She was definitely projecting.
I'd asked one simple question.   "Why did (insert name), my POI, ghost me?"
She said I'd created a fantasy image of this man so ignored all red flags.  And had I opened my eyes, this would not have happened.  Wait...so it was my fault that HE ghosted me?!  She was blaming me for HIS actions!
What she did not know was that I'd been friends with him for 10+ years, so knew exactly who he was.
I'd gone to her for help with processing a loss. 
What I received was blame with an indignant tone of "when will women ever learn." 
I was furious.

Sorry that happened to you. I understand that she isn’t a big fan of giving insight on relationship stuff specifically. Typically she will whine or go on one of her monologues about relationships and how women need to get over themselves with men who don’t want them. It’s advised per this thread to only purchase the 10 predictions and mention no man or poi. This minimizes assumptions or negative insights from her.

My apologies if I've already responded to this post ;D
Thanks for the scoop.  Thank goodness I found this site.  Will prevent occurrences like this!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2019, 05:04:58 PM »
I’ve had two general readings with Leanne about a year apart. The first one was great- she picked up very accurately how I was feeling and even used some words that I’d use myself to describe how I felt. About 60% of what she predicted was right (so far) which I think is good when you compare to most psychics and some were big, not just small or insignificant things. She even got a couple bang on with the timing which at the time I was very open minded about but it didn’t seem to correlate with how my life was going, but then things changed. More things might be right but just the time is very off, I’m yet to see.

My second however... nowhere near as good, really disappointing. It was half the length and also seemed to be half the effort/care. Unlike last time, she didn’t pick up how I was feeling- considering my heart is broken and I am deeply sad I thought this would be “loud” in my energy and come up somewhere. Some of the predictions I wouldn’t count as predictions, such as “you’ll be feeling anxious” with no other details. That, to me, is so vague and non-descript that it’s not a prediction. Literally 50% were about men, none were of any significance, (the men or the predictions) they had vague descriptions and she didn’t know if she was talking about 2,3,4 or 5 different men. So just not very helpful. Also said that my energy was exhausting like most people in their 20s which wasn’t nice or necessary. There just seemed to be a lack of compassion/effort this time.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »
I’ve had two general readings with Leanne about a year apart. The first one was great- she picked up very accurately how I was feeling and even used some words that I’d use myself to describe how I felt. About 60% of what she predicted was right (so far) which I think is good when you compare to most psychics and some were big, not just small or insignificant things. She even got a couple bang on with the timing which at the time I was very open minded about but it didn’t seem to correlate with how my life was going, but then things changed. More things might be right but just the time is very off, I’m yet to see.

My second however... nowhere near as good, really disappointing. It was half the length and also seemed to be half the effort/care. Unlike last time, she didn’t pick up how I was feeling- considering my heart is broken and I am deeply sad I thought this would be “loud” in my energy and come up somewhere. Some of the predictions I wouldn’t count as predictions, such as “you’ll be feeling anxious” with no other details. That, to me, is so vague and non-descript that it’s not a prediction. Literally 50% were about men, none were of any significance, (the men or the predictions) they had vague descriptions and she didn’t know if she was talking about 2,3,4 or 5 different men. So just not very helpful. Also said that my energy was exhausting like most people in their 20s which wasn’t nice or necessary. There just seemed to be a lack of compassion/effort this time.

She also put a lot of emphasis on me feeling like I am due to being in my 20s. One prediction she made was that if I don’t do training/school I’ll remain where I am career wise - I feel like that’s pretty obvious lol.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #440 on: August 31, 2019, 06:11:52 AM »

She also put a lot of emphasis on me feeling like I am due to being in my 20s. One prediction she made was that if I don’t do training/school I’ll remain where I am career wise - I feel like that’s pretty obvious lol.

One of mine is that I’ll wear a nice outfit and go to an event, like a wedding or something. No significance, just that I’ll be going and that was one prediction ticked off. Lol, if I saw that I’m not sure I’d even bother passing it on.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #441 on: September 05, 2019, 02:38:45 PM »
Well I will never criticize Leannes readings ever again. I think i was so mad & frustrated at some things she said that I was in denial/not ready to accept what she was saying. Turns out so far she has been the only one who was right about things even down to her timeframes. She told me that a guy was bad for me & it wouldnt be a good relationship. She also saw that hed get me pregnant which was true & I recently miscarried. This guy did a complete 360 on me & turned out to be a terrible match for me all around. So like Leanne predicted it wouldnt last & im glad because i couldnt spend my life with someone like that. She oredicts someone better coming my way in the future so still waiting on that guy. I will update on any other predictions that come to pass.

Omg sorry this happened to you! I hope you are doing okay.
I’m glad things worked out in your favor. I’m so sorry for your loss

I wish Leanne predicted the same for me with the dummy that I dealt with - the messed up thing is that she predicted this guy into my life smh - but didnt give me any warnings. Oh well - I did get it from other readers so there’s that

Offline nam789

« Reply #442 on: September 06, 2019, 09:00:13 PM »
Getting a reading with Leanne has resulted in me ending wasting money on psychics. Sure she is a nice lady and all but so many things were wrong and just seemed generic.

Without going into it too much, I had complications giving birth and so can physically not carry a child and she hinted at a pregnancy for me so that's a big no go for me.

Maybe her reading was the push I needed to be done with psychics. I honestly do not think anyone can see my future. Maybe for others but not me.

I hate to think how much I've spent over the years on false hope so am going back to living in the present.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #443 on: September 06, 2019, 09:07:27 PM »
Getting a reading with Leanne has resulted in me ending wasting money on psychics. Sure she is a nice lady and all but so many things were wrong and just seemed generic.

Without going into it too much, I had complications giving birth and so can physically not carry a child and she hinted at a pregnancy for me so that's a big no go for me.

Maybe her reading was the push I needed to be done with psychics. I honestly do not think anyone can see my future. Maybe for others but not me.

I hate to think how much I've spent over the years on false hope so am going back to living in the present.

Same 😂😂 she really threw me off too.

candiednut

« Reply #444 on: September 06, 2019, 09:11:30 PM »

Thats a line that she has...esp if you are in your 20s or 30s. Another line is if you are in your 20s she will say things hinting at your immaturity and needing to "find yourself". If you are in late 20s, she'll say that the next 1-2 years of your life will "start to make more sense". And if you are mid 30s and still calling about guys she'll tell you you'll never get married.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #445 on: September 06, 2019, 09:19:47 PM »
I still can not make heads or tails of anything in my July reading. I can make guys fit some of the 7 guys she mentioned but that's about it. One prediction was I would be meeting up with a guy whom was the only one she didn't give any description of and it would be like we had known each other a long time but we didn't know each other. But yet I run up and hug the guy? Oh and that I'm dressed up and look fabulous and I'm wearing a small jacket so it must be summer. Lady listen I live in south Texas. If I'm wearing a small jacket its the dead of winter. Its still 96 degrees here today.

Offline nam789

« Reply #446 on: September 06, 2019, 09:35:48 PM »

Thats a line that she has...esp if you are in your 20s or 30s. Another line is if you are in your 20s she will say things hinting at your immaturity and needing to "find yourself". If you are in late 20s, she'll say that the next 1-2 years of your life will "start to make more sense". And if you are mid 30s and still calling about guys she'll tell you you'll never get married.

That's pretty much what she said! About finding self and immature then finding self in 18-24 months 😂

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #447 on: September 06, 2019, 09:36:33 PM »
She told me in my second reading that I will possibly get pregnant by the end of 2019 and be looking for places to move into with a guy around November 2019. the way she sounding it sounded like my POI.

well I can say that's complete crap and there's no way I will be pregnant this year or moving in with anyone. Over it.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #448 on: September 06, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
It must be an age thing. I'm past childbearing and of course didn't get any of that. I'm one of the few that got reasonable predictions that lined up with Yona and Kisha. Most weren't love predictions though...career, friendships, money, family...all which are definitely possible or probable.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #449 on: September 06, 2019, 09:55:15 PM »
That’s a common thyme for Leanne, either you will have babies, be pregnant or adopt, not surprise.
She told me in my second reading that I will possibly get pregnant by the end of 2019 and be looking for places to move into with a guy around November 2019. the way she sounding it sounded like my POI.

well I can say that's complete crap and there's no way I will be pregnant this year or moving in with anyone. Over it.