Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282216 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #405 on: August 16, 2019, 07:41:54 PM »
I wouldn't mention a poi to Leanne. She can steer away from giving you an actual reading and you will be left with her opinion. Even though she will do a reading on a poi I don't know that I would trust her to not be judgmental.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #406 on: August 16, 2019, 07:52:19 PM »
It has nothing to do with what's the point in readings if they can find our social media, I think it's good to be mindful and remember that any reader can possibly gather info of us and because I've had so many bad and poor readings in the past, when Leanne gave me info of very detailed descriptions I was so shocked because I have never been given detail before from any single reader including Yona. After my experience of readings and at the time when I was wary of her getting it off of my Facebook I was fed up because nothing was coming to pass and no readings were accurate but Leanne's reading was quite accurate with current and past details and a bit more grounded. Naturally I like to be skeptical now especially after my experiences of readers trusting them and then things coming out of the woodworks or them getting things wrong (intentionally or unintentionally). Whether we like to believe it or not it is easy to access social media nowadays and I did say that I don't think Leanne is this kind of person but I was so shocked that it made me skeptical.

In basic terms - I had had so many bad readings or readings not come to pass that by the time I read with Leanne last Sept I was wary and thought that the info was too good to be true because the detail was pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:00:11 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #407 on: August 16, 2019, 08:17:54 PM »
For the 10 predictions, did you guys send your POIs name and age or just let her pick up on them on her own?

For the 10 predictions, she only asks your name and age...so no. I never mentioned a POI.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #408 on: August 16, 2019, 08:20:00 PM »
I Had ten predictions with her just under three years ago. everything except one thing has happened. She has until October for the  last last thing to occur. Funny thing is. If you could find out so much from people's socials, what are we all getting readings for?

Idk about the social media thing, I was just mentioning it in case anyone thought there may be an influence. For me, it can't be checked.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #409 on: August 16, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »
For the 10 predictions, did you guys send your POIs name and age or just let her pick up on them on her own?

For the 10 predictions, she only asks your name and age...so no. I never mentioned a POI.

You have the option to include the name and age of a person along with their relationship to you in the 10 predictions according to her website :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #410 on: August 16, 2019, 08:44:16 PM »

You have the option to include the name and age of a person along with their relationship to you in the 10 predictions according to her website :)

Oh. Well I just stuck to me. I'm the important person in my life. 😂

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #411 on: August 16, 2019, 09:04:33 PM »

Oh. Well I just stuck to me. I'm the important person in my life. 😂

As you should be 😉

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #412 on: August 16, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »

Hi Girly - I did not mention any POI information when ordering the 10 predictions reading - I have only mentioned POI information when I ordered a 1-question reading regarding a particular POI.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #413 on: August 16, 2019, 11:02:03 PM »

Hi Girly - I did not mention any POI information when ordering the 10 predictions reading - I have only mentioned POI information when I ordered a 1-question reading regarding a particular POI.

Sounds good. I didn’t give his info  but if it matters she should be able to pick up on it herself

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #414 on: August 17, 2019, 04:28:49 PM »
Going through some older readings again and have one more hit for Leanne.  In my 10 predictions reading from December 2018 she said she saw me having "bouts of low back pain".  Despite my age (mid-40's), I have never had serious lower back pain in my life up until this past week when I all of a sudden had low back pain that didn't go away after a few days and was bad enough to send me to the doctor to get it checked out. 

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2019, 08:20:15 PM »
Well, I wanted to give an update. She had told me she saw me having a fallout with a family member partner. I did over the weekend. It was with my brothers girlfriend..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2019, 09:24:30 PM »
Well, I wanted to give an update. She had told me she saw me having a fallout with a family member partner. I did over the weekend. It was with my brothers girlfriend..

Ugh...sorry that happened,  but yay for predictions happening.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #417 on: August 21, 2019, 04:45:25 AM »
So I went back and listened to her 10 prediction reading from June. Everything she said happened.. the interpretation on her end wasn’t 100% but listening back a lot of stuff did happen... I’m still waiting for the day I get a bunch of positive predictions from her. While all of her predictions were not positive by any means or what I want they did happen. So I will keep trusting her and hopefully one day my life won’t be full of so much bs!! Lol.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #418 on: August 21, 2019, 01:01:24 PM »
I ended up including my POIs name and age and she mentioned nothing about him at all. I don’t know if I should be happy about missing out on the speech or upset for getting no answers with that.

I really didn’t understand any of it, most of my predictions are far out but most involve people that I’m supposed to already know and I just can’t match them. A lot of my predictions involve females and I really don’t have many females in my life.

Also, add me to the pregnancy club guys!
I’m not going to discredit her yet, obviously, I’m just bummed she didn’t mention him when I asked.

Yaz88

« Reply #419 on: August 21, 2019, 02:34:08 PM »
I ended up including my POIs name and age and she mentioned nothing about him at all. I don’t know if I should be happy about missing out on the speech or upset for getting no answers with that.

I really didn’t understand any of it, most of my predictions are far out but most involve people that I’m supposed to already know and I just can’t match them. A lot of my predictions involve females and I really don’t have many females in my life.

Also, add me to the pregnancy club guys!
I’m not going to discredit her yet, obviously, I’m just bummed she didn’t mention him when I asked.

Girly, that’s really weird.  Maybe shoot her an e-mail? I mentioned my POI by name and age, and stated he was a friend.  She was able to nail down parts of his personality, the current situation (which she pegged as a future situation)and that the energy between us was more than friends.  If you specifically listed him, and she didn’t address him, I’d shoot her a very nice e-mail politely asking why she didn’t mention him.

anything