Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282173 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #660 on: December 28, 2019, 03:55:26 AM »
YES YES YES !!! ALL THE TIME

Does she flip flop on love predictions?

Curious because my first ever reading with her last October she told me I would be in a relationship in 2020, now in this recent reading she said she didn't see me in a relationship for another 18 months...so this is completely disheartening to say the least (18 months - good grief to I have boyfriend repellant on?)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #661 on: December 28, 2019, 04:02:30 AM »
Wow! From positive to negative or ever negative to positive?

Thanks for your response!

Curious because my first ever reading with her last October she told me I would be in a relationship in 2020, now in this recent reading she said she didn't see me in a relationship for another 18 months...so this is completely disheartening to say the least (18 months - good grief to I have boyfriend repellant on?)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #662 on: December 28, 2019, 04:13:20 AM »
yes within few a couple of months, she reads past as present, other peoples life as your life, I should have been married a couple of years back, I have another marriage prediction for 2020 and the reading is never consistent, I tried telling people but people want to hear what they want to hear so here you go... I have maybe 20 reding from her, I stopped reading with her.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #663 on: December 28, 2019, 04:21:04 AM »
This isn't going to make any sense but I really wish that Leanne was good for me like she has been for others on reading specific people. She is the perfect person to go to when you're hung up on someone or in a confusing situation and basically need a torch to show you through the darkness of a situation and answer questions but when I've asked her about specific people she became very inaccurate. I read with her in September a general 10 predictions and nothing has come to pass yet but I'm obviously gonna leave it some time and perhaps things will hopefully come to pass next year. But each time I've read with her nothing has come to pass which sucks. I just wish she was even right on someone currently because I haven't yet found a psychic who is accurate even on the present with someone.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #664 on: December 28, 2019, 04:28:42 AM »
😳 wow

yes within few a couple of months, she reads past as present, other peoples life as your life, I should have been married a couple of years back, I have another marriage prediction for 2020 and the reading is never consistent, I tried telling people but people want to hear what they want to hear so here you go... I have maybe 20 reding from her, I stopped reading with her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #665 on: December 28, 2019, 05:02:47 AM »

In my 10 prediction reading she saw my POI back and described all details and the week after in 1-question about POI she did not see any reconnection and communication for us in the future. To me, the second one is closer to reality.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #666 on: December 28, 2019, 05:32:55 AM »
Oh wow! Omg

In my 10 prediction reading she saw my POI back and described all details and the week after in 1-question about POI she did not see any reconnection and communication for us in the future. To me, the second one is closer to reality.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #667 on: December 28, 2019, 02:05:06 PM »
It's the timing they get wrong.

Offline Lys

« Reply #668 on: December 28, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »
hello,

So i listen my reading from early 2017.. I asked about my ex and a new guy (who become my other ex). She give a lot of advice etc. She tell me at the end of the reading i Will meet another guy.. and I was so surprised.. she describe perfectly how he look and his personnality the new guy I met this month.. sadly its complicated.. I dont know if it work or not.. but how she said its the ''good''. I had another reading about him with my favorite reader since 2014.. she saw it will be positive but honestly at this point.. im feel very sad i have the feeling its over or he is just lost.. anyway.. so after almost 3 years it was true the reading.. except she said to be carefull because she saw a pregnancy.. I stop to use contraception since one year but i dont think that will happen. anyway. sorry for my english

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #669 on: December 29, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »
Ok i just realized HALF of my reading I got from Leanne ALREADY HAPPENED THIS YEAR
wtf...last reading with her!

Offline Lys

« Reply #670 on: December 29, 2019, 06:51:17 PM »
What kind of reading did you have with her?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #671 on: December 29, 2019, 06:57:43 PM »
The recommended 10 predictions and I didn’t ask about anyone

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #672 on: December 29, 2019, 09:02:07 PM »
I agree, I don't think I will read with her anymore. She has given me maybe one really good poi reading, but I just asked what is going on with this guy?! Her negativity almost made me feel better because she actually described him quite well and I believe everything she said going on his head was accurate, so it made me feel less crazy for being like WTF is this person?! However, all my other readings have been pretty much meh and not helpful. She has flip flopped on me from general readings to specific questions. Like ok you will develop a real and healthy relationship at this time, well a relationship yes, but it wasn't a healthy one, I almost think I kept dating that guy because it was the time frame and I was like oh this must be the healthy one! I think she is psychic and she does see things, but her interpretation is poor at best. A lot of her predictions and comments could apply to anyone and anything eventually so I just don't see the value in her readings anymore. another example, I got a flat tire last year, not a big deal i was already at home. then in my 10 prediction not long after that she predicted that I would be standing in a parking lot with a man looking at a car that already had a flat tire but there would be many other things wrong with it so I would need to warn someone about this car. I am pretty sure she saw my flat tire I got a month before the reading. Other situations she has mentioned and I'm just like oh this is what she was talking about but her description of people and events was so just whack. I feel like she gets tiny tid bits and then just runs with it and fills it in with her imagination. like my first 10 prediction with her she said she would be surprised to see me with anything less than 2 children. Like aren't you psychic and are supposed to tell me you see me with two kids? sorry for the rant, I'm just over her and wish I had figured that out sooner!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #673 on: January 05, 2020, 07:07:22 AM »
Big hit from Leanne’s 10 Prediction Reading last Nov
It’s a prediction that was described and worded differently by her, Yona, and Kisha. So yeah, I got a hit from these 3.
Kisha predicted that poi will initiate this big conversation.
Yona predicted a crossroad which means I gotta make a decision and described exactly how my poi will try to change my mind and how I’ll feel unsettled.
Leanne predicted that I’m going to have to make big decisions affecting our relationship from Nov 2019 to end March and she talked about what exactly it’s about.

POI first initiated the conversation November, then again this month. Leanne even said that I’ll talk about this with a woman and that there will be uncertainty. Yep, I did talk about this with a sister and yes there’s definitely some level of uncertainty.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #674 on: January 07, 2020, 04:00:03 AM »
Big hit from Leanne’s 10 Prediction Reading last Nov
It’s a prediction that was described and worded differently by her, Yona, and Kisha. So yeah, I got a hit from these 3.
Kisha predicted that poi will initiate this big conversation.
Yona predicted a crossroad which means I gotta make a decision and described exactly how my poi will try to change my mind and how I’ll feel unsettled.
Leanne predicted that I’m going to have to make big decisions affecting our relationship from Nov 2019 to end March and she talked about what exactly it’s about.

POI first initiated the conversation November, then again this month. Leanne even said that I’ll talk about this with a woman and that there will be uncertainty. Yep, I did talk about this with a sister and yes there’s definitely some level of uncertainty.

To me this sounds like a go to line she has told me I was making decisions last year about romance and discussing with a woman and there will be uncertainty. Sure we can have similar situations but these things are pretty generic. Of course I'm talking to my female friends about men