Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278857 times)

Offline Heidimary

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #630 on: November 22, 2019, 10:17:42 PM »
I don’t think she uses age.. she told me she saw me  really upset because at the age Im in, she said she picked up the energy of me wanting a family and children and it’s not happening..
i have a fear of being alone.. so this energy she picked up was really to the point.
However, in my reading with her she did confuse me from my ex moving away.. she said this will happen before I turn 26. My ex moved away already, on Monday to be exact, and my 26 is this Tuesday coming up. She specifically said this will happen prior to me turning 26 “ that i will be forced to relocate” im not relocating, but the situation he’s in, forced him to relocate. He ended up taking off to his fathers, which is an hour away from me. But the way he left, is exactly in the terms Leanne told me he’ll take off,” he won’t be willing to give you an exclusive relationship to what he wants to do”
He did mention he was going to change his number this and that, in which I told him I’ll do the same in case he regrets leaving how he left this time. Not even 10 min after he told me he wasn’t going to change it. The last text message he sent over was that he wants me happy with myself . The terms Leanne is speaking of, is in regards to his future and wanting a career/ financial stability before creating a family. As to me and him changing numbers, he always saw me as a wifey type, but I have a degree, he doesn’t, and those are the terms she’s referring to.
I don’t think Leanne is a fake.. she picked up things really well and everything has passed by already.
All 9/10. as to what has been mentioned on this board, readers don’t work for everyone but when it does, things can be 100% spot on.

There’s one pending left. She said she saw me spending a lot of time with a guy and that it’ll be more as a friendship than as in “lust”.. she said this will happen in the start of the year.
She also said in the months coming up, I’ll be fighting and sticking to the ground. But she said this after the relocation prediction. I’m not happy in the way by ex took off, to me it’s heartless as hell to the point I desire coming across someone new already. I’ll clne back and update if I do come across someone new as Leanne picked up.

And one last thing to modify what Leanne said in regard to my ex when he came up on the reading, . on one of the last few times we saw each other, he mentioned to me he’s interested in the Tesla truck.. pictures of the Tesla truck was released today I believe it at least I saw it today..

At the time of the reading back in July, she said she saw him around trucks .. to be honest I didn’t even think it was him because i didn’t even know he has an interest in trucks since he doesn’t even drive any.. but he has an interest in them.

[/quote
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:56:49 PM by Heidimary »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #631 on: November 22, 2019, 10:55:57 PM »
i did a 2019 reading last year -meaning she told me what to expect for the year of 2019....  I listened to it dec 31st and i wasnt super impressed.... guess what?  i listened to it today (since the year is almost over) -- holy shit -- she was correct about a lot of things!   

Offline maggs30

« Reply #632 on: November 22, 2019, 11:06:24 PM »
i did a 2019 reading last year -meaning she told me what to expect for the year of 2019....  I listened to it dec 31st and i wasnt super impressed.... guess what?  i listened to it today (since the year is almost over) -- holy shit -- she was correct about a lot of things!

LOL I don't know if that's good or bad but I think Leann is pretty awesome. If you just let her go and get a general 12-month Outlook with her she can hit things Dead on.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #633 on: November 23, 2019, 01:37:27 AM »

LOL I don't know if that's good or bad but I think Leann is pretty awesome. If you just let her go and get a general 12-month Outlook with her she can hit things Dead on.

for example she kept talking about career change and i had no interest -- guess what i was headhunted (as she said) and changed careers (within a month of what she said) -- the men i had al twisted around in my head and now im like ohhhhhhh... 

Lovefash67

« Reply #634 on: November 24, 2019, 08:21:05 PM »
A prediction from Leanne occurred my firsts reading with her was in March of this year. She said that I will be getting close to a guy who really cares about me and for some reason he’s been in the background or w.e she expressed she couldn’t figure out but that something is going to chang in my relationship status starting end of the year into the beginning of next year

Offline maggs30

« Reply #635 on: November 24, 2019, 08:41:16 PM »
That's awesome! I use both Yona and Leanne together and love that they get the same things.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #636 on: November 25, 2019, 09:11:45 AM »
Can someone please share with me their experience with 12-months overview reading with Leanne? Is that similar to 10 predictions? I already got 10-prediction and not sure if it's worth taking this one as well.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #637 on: November 26, 2019, 05:10:35 AM »
The 10 pred can go out yrs where the 12 mth will only focus on this yr

Thanks for your response. However, my 10 prediction timeframes were mostly in less than a year.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #638 on: November 26, 2019, 06:37:31 AM »
I've only done them at year end when it wasn't a permanent listing and you could only get it for a month for the upcoming new year, but I'm assuming they're the same and you can just get them any time now. I'll get one again here soon. Mine have always been about twice as long as the 10 predictions, so maybe between 50 minutes and an hour audio file. You provide some info about people in your circle, family members, partner, love interest etc if you want - their names and dob and she reads their futures and personalities too, though not in the same detail. Like she might tell you if they will have a new job opportunity or love interest or health issue. The reading is still mainly about you though our how those predictions for them tie into your life or affect you I guess.  I love them and always look forward to seeing what she sees coming up for me and those around me. At the end she's always read tarot too, she pauses the recording and lays out the cards and all of that before starting it again so you bypass all that and it doesn't take away from the time. Predictions will go beyond a year because things will come to her that are further out and she'll still relay them to you. It's basically just more in depth I guess, kind of an overview of various things you can expect in the next twelve months.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #639 on: November 26, 2019, 04:02:54 PM »
The 10 pred can go out yrs where the 12 mth will only focus on this yr

Thanks for your response. However, my 10 prediction timeframes were mostly in less than a year.

IMO, they are basically the same thing with more guidance. She cant control for what info she gets for that year because shes rarely accurate on timing.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #640 on: November 27, 2019, 04:27:08 AM »
Thank you all for sharing your experience with me  :)

Offline fletch

« Reply #641 on: November 27, 2019, 03:36:36 PM »
I've had several Leanne readings.  It's confused me even more.  They mostly highlight my career.  I think my 3/2017 reading is finally taking a turn.  I know all my other readings are still waiting to happen.  I'm not getting anymore not because I don't believe her because it confuses me.  I have enough however to go over and tie some things together.  I love her consultative approach even more now.  She's been my therapist through this all and her readings keep me grounded and reminder to be patient and thankful for right now

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #642 on: November 28, 2019, 04:13:17 AM »
I've had several Leanne readings.  It's confused me even more.  They mostly highlight my career.  I think my 3/2017 reading is finally taking a turn.  I know all my other readings are still waiting to happen.  I'm not getting anymore not because I don't believe her because it confuses me.  I have enough however to go over and tie some things together.  I love her consultative approach even more now.  She's been my therapist through this all and her readings keep me grounded and reminder to be patient and thankful for right now

I've had career reading with her in the past. Overall, I could be agree with what she said, but she is always too negative, this is something that I don't really like about her. Her readings give me too much negative energy, while the others like Kisha, Yona and Mattie see my career path bright and promising, and I am doing well. Maybe Leanne just sees the glass half empty.

Offline fletch

« Reply #643 on: November 29, 2019, 11:35:01 PM »
I agree she's not for everyone.   She annoys me at times but it's mostly what I need to hear and I see that more so now over two years later.  She has spoke promising things in regards to my love life and some things that are tough to hear.  I also read with Yona I use them both and compare because I feel Yona talks about my career but more so my love life.  She even admitted she's afraid she talked too much on that because I had so many other things going on.  So it's a balance I get something different with both. But now that I'm not frustrated about hearing from an ex or her giving me info about my love life I listen to her with a different perspective.  I used to fast forward through her stories now I laugh at some or find comfort in the words she expressed.  I get criticized for being blunt and to the point as well so I get her. I think she comes from a great place.  I like her because you can't cut corners with her she knows what you're feeling more than anything which is different.  Definitely works for me

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #644 on: December 02, 2019, 07:28:31 PM »
Got a hit for leanne

She said in sept 2018 that my boyfriend would be experiencing stomach pain that would land him in the hospital and saw him on an IV drip. She said that it wouldnt be horrible and would 100% be treatable but that it could be some kind of stomach ulcer or “due to how hes treated his body” but wasnt sure. She said not to ignore any stomach issues and warned me not to let him put it off, and said that it should be taken seriously.
Were both pretty young so hearing that was a little scary- neither of us frequent hospitals or have had any major medical issues outside of broken bones as kids.

So it  happened, but actually to me. For about 4 years on and off ive had (what i thought) were IBS related issues and some stomach pains randomly and nausea for the past two years. Last year my parents told me to go to a doctor for it, but being me, i didnt. (Im off insurance and i was fine) well..Two weeks ago i was having abdominal pain and some more alarming digestive issues (i’ll spare you the details) but i ended up going to the ER to get it checked out. I was in fact put on an IV drip, something that i dont think has ever happened to me. Since then I’ve visited a gastroenterologist who tells me he suspects ulcerative cholitis/ chrons/ some kind of ulcer issue.

While this happened to me and not my boyfriend, he did come to the ER immediately and sit next to my bed the entire time (i was a little scared and he came to give me support- it was sweet). It was just us two in there and for some reason the only person ive been venting to/ expressing emotions to about this. Ive been leaning on him a lot in regards to this, moreso than anyone else. (My parents live out of state so while they know whats going on, werent present for it & it makes it a bit harder)

I thought it was interesting she picked up this being his issue in a reading that was largely focused on our relationship, because it definitely is something the two of us are “experiencing” together, at least him being a strong link to this with me. Technically there was stomach pains that were put off/ ulcer type issue/ IV drip- and he was sitting directly next to the IV drip with his arm around me the whole time I was there. I think its interesting that she saw this come up and how she interpreted it. It could be that this is something that will happen to him in the future that im mis-assigning to this event, but it would have to be a massive coincidence to have my boyfriend somehow go through the same scenario, so i suspect this is what she was seeing in her reading. 

Side note: She has accurately mentioned a number of health issues for my mother in the past that were dead on, mentioned her feeling sluggish/ undergoing a procedure that she thought was related to hormones. My mom did recently have knee and foot surgery at the time of the reading, but a few months later had a biopsy removed for thyroid cancer. So she was right with that.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:37:05 PM by daughterofcups - P »

anything