Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281973 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #675 on: January 07, 2020, 05:55:37 AM »
Big hit from Leanne’s 10 Prediction Reading last Nov
It’s a prediction that was described and worded differently by her, Yona, and Kisha. So yeah, I got a hit from these 3.
Kisha predicted that poi will initiate this big conversation.
Yona predicted a crossroad which means I gotta make a decision and described exactly how my poi will try to change my mind and how I’ll feel unsettled.
Leanne predicted that I’m going to have to make big decisions affecting our relationship from Nov 2019 to end March and she talked about what exactly it’s about.

POI first initiated the conversation November, then again this month. Leanne even said that I’ll talk about this with a woman and that there will be uncertainty. Yep, I did talk about this with a sister and yes there’s definitely some level of uncertainty.

To me this sounds like a go to line she has told me I was making decisions last year about romance and discussing with a woman and there will be uncertainty. Sure we can have similar situations but these things are pretty generic. Of course I'm talking to my female friends about men

That part maybe a goto line but then she proceeded to tell me what exactly its going to be about and she got that right down to a T. I’ve only read with her once so I don’t know if she was just lucky. lol

Offline Lys

« Reply #676 on: January 07, 2020, 02:52:02 PM »
I don’t remember because my last reading was in 2017.. when you buy a reading with Leanne how long it’s take to receive the reading? And if she confirm she received the payment and my informations?

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #677 on: January 08, 2020, 04:59:30 AM »
She’s pretty quick and replies within 34 hours of purchase and emailing her thru her contact page.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #678 on: January 08, 2020, 05:10:17 AM »
I don’t remember because my last reading was in 2017.. when you buy a reading with Leanne how long it’s take to receive the reading? And if she confirm she received the payment and my informations?

In less than 5 days, my last one was in 2 days. And yes, she confirms.

Offline Lys

« Reply #679 on: January 08, 2020, 06:05:49 AM »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:23:32 AM by Lys »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2020, 08:40:14 AM »
Its strange I never received the confirmation

She just says thank you for your purchase and you'll get the reading in 5 days.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #681 on: January 09, 2020, 09:59:36 PM »
Question for anyone who’s had experience with leanne- what does she mean by, “if you arent careful, you two may end up like two ships passing in the night”.
She has given me positive (relatively) outcomes for my relationship, and stated that she did not she us breaking up any time soon, but that this would warrant a convo where we sit down and talk about thr future. She also used the same terminology in a previous reading from april 2019 that was supposed to unfold this past fall.

Thoughts? I would assume this means we are disconnected/ breakup, but she said no breakup. Anyone want to help me decode this or have experience with this kind of prediction unfolding and what it looked like??

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #682 on: January 12, 2020, 04:36:21 AM »
Just noticed she had sent me an audio reading on my ex.  It was almost dark.. very very negative but I have to admit I feel like she wasn’t wrong about a number of things.  She warned about pregnancy or possible miscarriage.  A guy named Gary who was going to be or is around my ex.  She said if I take her back and don’t let her go she will cheat on me.  Anxiety/depression with her.. If I accept things back it will inevitably leave a deep mark on me.  A lot of pretty heavy stuff

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #683 on: January 12, 2020, 05:24:34 AM »
Just noticed she had sent me an audio reading on my ex.  It was almost dark.. very very negative but I have to admit I feel like she wasn’t wrong about a number of things.  She warned about pregnancy or possible miscarriage.  A guy named Gary who was going to be or is around my ex.  She said if I take her back and don’t let her go she will cheat on me.  Anxiety/depression with her.. If I accept things back it will inevitably leave a deep mark on me.  A lot of pretty heavy stuff

If it's worth any consolation, she made my ex, a very abusive criminal, out to be a stellar guy worthy of praise--simply because I did not say if he was an ex. I just said that he was my POI. So I think she really sees the word *ex* and goes off. If your ex does not fit that profile, do not put any thought into it. If you try hard enough, you can make ANYTHING fit so don't go down the rabbit hole.

Leanne also said I'd meet all these men I'd cling on to and none of that transpires. Each their own, but I'm very hard to get "attached" to anyone and no, I've met zero men I've found attractive since her reading many months ago, let alone dated anyone. So, I just don't think she connects to anyone. She bases most of her sights off of clues from your age, who your subject is, etc. At least that's been my experience and it fits what many other people have said.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #684 on: January 12, 2020, 04:56:22 PM »

If it's worth any consolation, she made my ex, a very abusive criminal, out to be a stellar guy worthy of praise--simply because I did not say if he was an ex. I just said that he was my POI. So I think she really sees the word *ex* and goes off. If your ex does not fit that profile, do not put any thought into it. If you try hard enough, you can make ANYTHING fit so don't go down the rabbit hole.

Leanne also said I'd meet all these men I'd cling on to and none of that transpires. Each their own, but I'm very hard to get "attached" to anyone and no, I've met zero men I've found attractive since her reading many months ago, let alone dated anyone. So, I just don't think she connects to anyone. She bases most of her sights off of clues from your age, who your subject is, etc. At least that's been my experience and it fits what many other people have said.

Interesting.  Thanks for the input!  I’m still trying to figure out what to make of her reading.  In some ways,  I do feel she was on to something with my ex but many of the insights she shared were things I suspected or could understand in my thoughts only.  She did know the poi was an ex and she knew I was flustered over it because I had reached out to her a few times but failed to go through with a reading the first two times. Maybe that did influence her, I dk.

Offline Lys

« Reply #685 on: January 12, 2020, 07:50:42 PM »
I received my reading this week. Made a lot sense.. but I’m just confuse about something .. it’s complicated to explain. And all my predictions is very short term.. like between 2 months and 4 months .. I’m curious to see if that will happen soon like she said

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #686 on: January 14, 2020, 03:01:47 PM »

Interesting.  Thanks for the input!  I’m still trying to figure out what to make of her reading.  In some ways,  I do feel she was on to something with my ex but many of the insights she shared were things I suspected or could understand in my thoughts only.  She did know the poi was an ex and she knew I was flustered over it because I had reached out to her a few times but failed to go through with a reading the first two times. Maybe that did influence her, I dk.

She was super negative on my POI as well.  She went into my general reading just describing the year out.  Two potential people I would date popped up and they didnt fit my POIs description.  When I asked specifically about the POI it was negative.  Couldnt tell if it was because my POI didnt match her outlook but I also knew going into it based on this thread she leans negative on POI

Read with Kisha, Matilda and Mattie who were both positive and had similar timelines and predictions.

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #687 on: January 20, 2020, 06:03:15 PM »
I received my general readings from Leanne few weeks ago . It was very disappointed more than half of the predictions she said was happened in 2018 and 2019. I also had phone reading with Yona back in October 2019 . Yona said we had poor connection she was not able to get give me detailed information. Mattie could not connect with me either .  Why is it ? Very sad 😢

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #688 on: January 20, 2020, 07:14:39 PM »
I received my general readings from Leanne few weeks ago . It was very disappointed more than half of the predictions she said was happened in 2018 and 2019. I also had phone reading with Yona back in October 2019 . Yona said we had poor connection she was not able to get give me detailed information. Mattie could not connect with me either .  Why is it ? Very sad 😢

It's very common that Yona cannot connect. It happened to me 2 times, and it does not mean she cannot do it next time. It never happened for Mattie. However, I am not sure if it made any difference as I believe she made up half of the stories lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #689 on: January 20, 2020, 08:11:17 PM »

Same with me ...most of my predictions were things that happened last year smh
Wonder if anyone ever told her this lol