Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153986 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2019, 05:55:47 AM »
I had a reading with Micah today. Although the POI and current relationship situation showed up in the reading (that was interesting), the rest of the things that he said was totally irrelevant and did not resonate with my situation - so I could not validate any thing. Now I don't know if I should count on what he said about POI or not.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2019, 12:21:33 PM »
I had a reading with Micah today. Although the POI and current relationship situation showed up in the reading (that was interesting), the rest of the things that he said was totally irrelevant and did not resonate with my situation - so I could not validate any thing. Now I don't know if I should count on what he said about POI or not.

He was so on point for me. :(
I’m worried now. So he got a lot wrong? Did you tell him?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2019, 05:19:42 AM »

He was so on point for me. :(
I’m worried now. So he got a lot wrong? Did you tell him?

Except POI story, that may be more and less the same for everybody, the rest of things that he said was either irrelevant (I could not validate it) or it was very unimportant (to pay to hear about that). And no, I did not tell him. Let's see what happens to his prediction about POI. I'll keep you posted if it plays out. His time frame is not that far.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2019, 12:33:38 PM »
I’m hoping I get my reading today.

I ordered the 1 question email reading special a week Friday. I’m hoping it gets done sooner than later before I binge lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2019, 01:43:54 AM »
He was on point with what Yona had said ‘

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 03:43:00 AM »

Did you ask him a specific question? And it had showed up in Yona's general reading?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »

Did you ask him a specific question? And it had showed up in Yona's general reading?

My reading with Yona was general and picked up poi.

I was direct with Micah - I actually paid for a 1 question email and he upgraded it to a ten minute chat

:)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2019, 05:28:31 PM »
Micah always picks up a lot of general things that at the time seemed to be irrelevant for me but then manifest in weird ways. I’ve found him to be very accurate for me so far..

Any prediction updates?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2019, 11:35:18 PM »
Micah always picks up a lot of general things that at the time seemed to be irrelevant for me but then manifest in weird ways. I’ve found him to be very accurate for me so far..

Any prediction updates?

That's good to hear. I really liked him and he aligned with Kisha for me also. He upgraded my 3 month outlook email to a 30 minute phone reading because he wanted to clarify what he saw. It's too soon to tell and I have stopped readings for now. If nothing else, he was super nice, gave me my money's worth, and even asked me to email him to let him know if things play out.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2019, 09:21:53 PM »

Any prediction updates?

are his timings accurate for you?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2019, 03:52:31 AM »

Any prediction updates?

are his timings accurate for you?

His timings are usually pretty good but sometimes they have been a bit off. For example, he told me he saw contact from my poi in a 3 and I got a text the week later at 3:30 (which could have been purely coincidental). On another occasion he saw advancement in my job at a 6 and it happened in May but I started on the 6th. I usually don’t focus too much on numbers and timing. I let things just play out. He has also been off on occasion too but as far as accuracy goes, he’s pretty good

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2019, 06:52:10 AM »
I think I'm partially responsible for the popularity of Micah 😂 but I'm not ashamed. I think he is truly gifted. I've recently received a reading from him. I don't want to relay any of the messages too soon, just in case he frequents this site... But i must say, he picked up on me and the past so well. I was like .... Dang!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:29:36 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2019, 10:14:05 AM »
I bought Micah’s 6 month forecast (it’s this month’s special) and am really looking forward to it based on what everyone’s been saying about him!

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2019, 02:28:03 AM »
I received an email reading from him about a week ago and he was pretty accurate in describing my situation with my POI. But the reading gave me a bit of anxiety because he mentioned that there would be a casual & temporary third party on his side that would come in a few months which kind of freaked me out :/ Is he accurate in sensing third parties?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2019, 12:31:40 AM »
I did a 3 month outlook with him. He saw me cutting off a family member. Funny thing is, just a few days before the reading I decided mentally that I will do this. I told no one. If anything else passes i will update. I find that getting a reading from both him and kisha on the same question gives a clearer perspective. They seem to hone in on different aspects but generally agree overall!

I have to agree that Micah and Kisha got the identical story for me, but Micah explains people/personalities with a lot more detail. Kisha's timelines are about 60-70%. Micah's haven't happened yet. It's pretty amazing though that even some of their phrasing was the same.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:34:03 AM by Fidget1028 »

anything