Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 153994 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2019, 04:44:02 AM »
I have been meaning to update my Micah prediction.  Last year in Jan 2018, Micah specifically told me that something significant would happen with the guy I had just broken up with.  He wasn't sure what the humbling experience would be but that he got something for September.  I remember this because I wrote it down.  Well after 5,6,7 months I just gave up and forgot about my ex.  I started feeling great and dating new people.  And wouldn't you know...  My ex who I thought was totally gone contacted me for the first time in September.  That prediction took 9 months, but it happened. 

Throughout that time, I had called Micah about a new guy and he would always mention this ex in the background...  Crazy.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2019, 03:32:57 PM »
Wow! That’s great to hear that he was accurate on that!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2019, 06:36:47 PM »
I purchased my first from him this morning at 8:30am, it’s 2:30pm now. The only confirmation I received was from PayPal who I paid him through.

Offline 88

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2019, 06:41:14 PM »
I purchased my first from him this morning at 8:30am, it’s 2:30pm now. The only confirmation I received was from PayPal who I paid him through.

He replied to me. Email him and follow up. And don’t worry, he’s a really good guy. you will hear from him.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2019, 04:45:48 AM »
Sapphire, he took over 24 hours to make a time with me, but was available straight away, so wasn’t too bad. Please let me know what you think of him.

Anyone else had accurate predictions from Micah?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2019, 12:35:39 PM »
Sapphire, he took over 24 hours to make a time with me, but was available straight away, so wasn’t too bad. Please let me know what you think of him.

Anyone else had accurate predictions from Micah?

He predicted contact for me in 4. Nothing happened in 4days and 4weeks. It does not seem anything happens in April either. It's already April 20th.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2019, 11:34:45 PM »
I asked Micah for a 3 month outlook email and he asked me to upgrade to a phone reading for free. He was afraid that what he saw wouldn't translate well in an email. My situation is convoluted, so he thought what he saw my be confusing and explaining it would be a small novel. It made complete sense to me and he seemed relieved. LOL! He was super nice and really read my situation clearly with zero information from me. My POI came in strong and clear which is always interesting. We'll see what happens, but I believe he connected well at least to the past and present. I really liked him.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2019, 12:31:29 AM »
That's really cool of him. I got the 3 month outlook email reading and thought he was really good. He started it in May since April was half over, so I can't be sure about things playing out month by month like he said yet, but he definitely picked up people around me and just some behavior of mine that has been atypical for me. His relationship predictions mirror Kisha's quite a bit and considering that I don't have any major things planned for the next three months I thought he provided a lot of info. He was communicative during the process as well, letting me know when I could expect my reading etc. I didn't have any follow up questions. I liked him. You'll have to keep us posted about his things play out.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2019, 03:21:03 AM »
How can I see Micah's calendar for phone reading before purchase? The same calendar as Kisha's.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2019, 03:32:43 AM »
How can I see Micah's calendar for phone reading before purchase? The same calendar as Kisha's.

You can’t. He doesn’t have that option. You just pay and email him, he is pretty responsive.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2019, 03:37:37 AM »

You can’t. He doesn’t have that option. You just pay and email him, he is pretty responsive.

Thank you so much!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2019, 10:59:37 AM »
That's really cool of him. I got the 3 month outlook email reading and thought he was really good. He started it in May since April was half over, so I can't be sure about things playing out month by month like he said yet, but he definitely picked up people around me and just some behavior of mine that has been atypical for me. His relationship predictions mirror Kisha's quite a bit and considering that I don't have any major things planned for the next three months I thought he provided a lot of info. He was communicative during the process as well, letting me know when I could expect my reading etc. I didn't have any follow up questions. I liked him. You'll have to keep us posted about his things play out.

I will definitely let you know. His predictions mirror Kisha's, but her timelines were off (she saw things starting in March, he sees May). He asked me to email him when things unfold. He said he loves to hear follow up and he felt that I was easy to read and that we connected well.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2019, 02:15:58 AM »
How long is the wait for an email reading after you’ve ordered it?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2019, 02:11:35 PM »

5-7 business days.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2019, 06:27:52 PM »

5-7 business days.

Thanks!

anything