Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152588 times)

Offline karma17

Micah's Readings
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:26:47 PM »
Does anyone have experience with him/ pending or passed predictions?

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 10:35:32 PM »
I have pending predictions.... but he picked up on so much with only a simple question.  I asked one question and everything else flowed from that.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 12:51:11 AM »
I did the one question reading... Couldn't relate to anything he said. He said my poi will be in and out of my life for the next two months. I emailed him back and explained he had come highly recommended and had given such details. My outcome was negative.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 04:17:54 PM »
He emailed me back and now is saying the poi might be in and out. Did offer to speak to me on the phone. Why bother

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »
He emailed me back and now is saying the poi might be in and out. Did offer to speak to me on the phone. Why bother

A lot of readers won't even respond to emails asking for clarity. I would take any reader up on an offer to clarify an outcome or something that didn't make sense.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 11:25:34 PM »
If you get a reading they state something...When questioned they change their tune, what's the point. Lost all credibility. I can say you may meet someone, you may get a job, you may get married,  you may you may you may just anything not really a reading is it. I'd rather a refund.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 11:59:33 PM »
If you get a reading they state something...When questioned they change their tune, what's the point. Lost all credibility. I can say you may meet someone, you may get a job, you may get married,  you may you may you may just anything not really a reading is it. I'd rather a refund.

He never changed his tune with me. Even after something happened and I got a fresh read. I literally only asked what do you see happening with this person and he gave me all this information not only about the poi but about other aspects of my life. He's been more accurate than any keen reader too and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 12:46:23 AM »
How long have you read from him? Just goes to show.. some work for some and not others.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:07 AM »

Once they are wrong about your inquiry, there is no reason to go back.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 01:52:36 AM »
How long have you read from him? Just goes to show.. some work for some and not others.

3 months. But I don't give background information. Like when I got the first reading, I got a positive outcome. But then I did something I shouldn't have lol so I called back to see if anything changed but didn't tell him what happened. There was a slight delay but nothing changed as far as outcome. I'm going to have a 3rd reading next week because I did something impulsively and I'll let you know how that goes.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »
I ddnt give background info as well. Read with him last week. He seemed ok. Will see how he does in the upcoming. Something he randomly picked up would be easily verifiable if it happens. Timing was in the next 6-10 weeks. Will report back if it happens.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 11:04:35 PM »
He emailed me the next day after I paid asking my schedule. So read about 5 days later.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 11:30:41 PM »
I will also add that he didn't blow me away with anything. Kind of meh.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 02:33:44 AM »
I got an email reading with Micah and it was later than he intended it to be and offered me a free 10 minute reading to apologize. I agree with Sunshinegirl, I gave little background info and he just went from there. Let us know how your reading goes Maddie.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 01:56:31 AM »
Oh let me post this under his topic-

His overall prediction of saying that the POI likes me and feels the same as I do was wrong.

I clearly asked him that I don't think he likes me and if I should let go and if he sees anything else for me. He said that's not true, POI likes me as much and I will have wishes granted.. In 2-2.5 months I will have soul conversation and things will be great after that. I guess one thing happened- the conversation, but he said he likes someone else..too bad for me!!

I so wish he was right though:)