Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 152590 times)

Offline sgrd

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2018, 08:07:06 PM »
Not even through Skype?

The time differences are brutal. Phone readings are near impossible, that's why I try to go for e-mail or chat readings, it also allows me to re-read later. Unfortunately, a lot of the supposedly good ones who offer chat, are on Keen, and Keen does not accept Belgian customers (but they do welcome people from The Netherlands, Luxembourg, ... even Iceland! I feel left out)

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2018, 08:54:18 AM »
Not even through Skype?

The time differences are brutal. Phone readings are near impossible, that's why I try to go for e-mail or chat readings, it also allows me to re-read later. Unfortunately, a lot of the supposedly good ones who offer chat, are on Keen, and Keen does not accept Belgian customers (but they do welcome people from The Netherlands, Luxembourg, ... even Iceland! I feel left out)

I am in the United Kingdom.
Whilst we are not on the same time, we are in similar timezones. Micah has been quite flexible with me in terms of arranging conversations via Skype.

I usually speak to him on Saturday or Friday nights - around 11pm or after midnight (my time). If you ask, I am sure he will accommodate you.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2018, 04:23:14 AM »
Nothing he said panned out. Will never try him again.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2018, 07:02:56 PM »
I recently had a quick reading with Micah about some career changes. He was correct about one offer, but there are two other offers I am hoping to get. He has been pretty accurate with time frames in the past, but he didn't give me one this time. I will update if the other offer comes through.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »
I really like Micah. He’s been quite accurate for me on many short term predictions. Longer term are pending. Any updates on him ?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2019, 05:38:49 AM »
Is Micah the same person who is in Kisha's website?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2019, 07:25:50 AM »
I really like Micah. He’s been quite accurate for me on many short term predictions. Longer term are pending. Any updates on him ?

His long term predictions have happened for me, but the numbers aren’t always what I think they will be. I focus more on the outcomes than I do the timing with all readers though.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »
Micah’s short term prediction has come to pass. I have major predictions in March and in the summer, and it seems the March prediction is slowly unfolding - l was hoping it wouldn’t as it’s a negative outcome regarding my POI. I will keep you guys updated.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2019, 01:05:35 PM »
I also want to add that the situation he described for March 2019 was exactly what happened to me in March 2017 which is weird. Has anyone had a similar situation where the reader has misread the future when it was actually the past??

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2019, 06:05:49 PM »
I also want to add that the situation he described for March 2019 was exactly what happened to me in March 2017 which is weird. Has anyone had a similar situation where the reader has misread the future when it was actually the past??

This happened to me in one of the Kisha's reading. I asked her and she said "it does not make sense that I see something that had already happened in the past and it's very likely that happens again in the future". That prediction is for Jun and I am still waiting to see if it re-happens. I'll update you then.

Did you contact Micah via his own website (Kisha's site)?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2019, 06:14:49 PM »
I usually order time through kishas site.
A lot of his predictions happen for me. Although not necessarily in the timeframe.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2019, 06:31:40 PM »
I usually order time through kishas site.
A lot of his predictions happen for me. Although not necessarily in the timeframe.

Thank you! Glad to hear he works for you.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2019, 10:28:22 PM »
Can someone please say that if Micah sends any confirmation email after payment and sending him the question? Thank you!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2019, 03:23:26 AM »
He’s always been responsive by email. Maybe takes a day max.
But I usually pay for time then email to set a date.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2019, 03:50:49 AM »
He’s always been responsive by email. Maybe takes a day max.
But I usually pay for time then email to set a date.
Thank you!

anything