Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 19758 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2020, 08:04:53 PM »
Nothing Leanne predicted for me last year came to pass. I am still broke, haven't gotten a new car, still have the same job, still no relationship. Will follow up next year

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 08:36:36 PM »
Lovefash
Was this a 10 prediction read or did you ask questions?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 08:43:02 PM »
Nothing Leanne predicted for me last year came to pass. I am still broke, haven't gotten a new car, still have the same job, still no relationship. Will follow up next year

Sucks to say, but I’m kind of glad you said that. It seemed she was a hit for most people, but she’s only gotten ONE prediction right for career (and now that I think about it, it was quite a generic prediction). Her love predications ALWAYS are doom and gloom. I could say I’m getting ready to walk down the aisle to a man who professed his love to me in front of the world and Leanne would STILL say he’s no good and she doesn’t see commitment 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2020, 08:57:36 PM »
Did you ask specific questions? You have to give her like zero info, I had a reading with her in July 4/10 predictions happened so far including one on this guy that I would be interested in but it would just turn into a fling. I’m waiting for this main prediction I want to happen to happen 😫

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2020, 09:07:03 PM »
No, i never ask her specific questions. I received the 10 General Predictions and man...were they general predictions. At the time, I thought they could apply to me, but as I listened again, I realized they could apply to literally anyone.

Lovefash67

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 09:30:52 PM »

Sucks to say, but I’m kind of glad you said that. It seemed she was a hit for most people, but she’s only gotten ONE prediction right for career (and now that I think about it, it was quite a generic prediction). Her love predications ALWAYS are doom and gloom. I could say I’m getting ready to walk down the aisle to a man who professed his love to me in front of the world and Leanne would STILL say he’s no good and she doesn’t see commitment 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah smh I read with her during a time I was desperate I had two 10 prediction readings with and kept telling me I will be moving for work and even at one point I thought she was correct because I will be moving but out of my current apartment and it is not for work but due to my roommate moving her bf now husband in.  She said that something will be changing in my love life end of 2019 and I’ll be in a relationship . I am still single and have been for almost 2 years in June .

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2020, 04:57:59 AM »
Her 10 predictions were always general to me. You will meet someone with red hair. Yep, so what? What about me meeting someone with red hair? I found this annoying as F! And she had the nerve to count that as a prediction. What?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2020, 05:58:04 PM »
I got a 10 precisions reading from Leanne a few months ago. The way she described my past relationship was spot on, had me in tears it was so accurate. Some of the more minor predictions she mentioned have happened.

She mentioned she saw my ex coming back to have a conversation, apologizing for things but it never happened. I know there's still time but we have been out of contact for 6 months and hes not really the type to reach out after a lengthy amount of time.

Has she ever saw someone coming back for you guys, and it never ended up happening?!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 07:46:26 PM »
I got a 10 precisions reading from Leanne a few months ago. The way she described my past relationship was spot on, had me in tears it was so accurate. Some of the more minor predictions she mentioned have happened.

She mentioned she saw my ex coming back to have a conversation, apologizing for things but it never happened. I know there's still time but we have been out of contact for 6 months and hes not really the type to reach out after a lengthy amount of time.

Has she ever saw someone coming back for you guys, and it never ended up happening?!

Did she give you a timeframe? She did tell me about someone from my past coming back and accurately describes our falling out with a timeframe. Hasn’t happened yet but the timeframe isn’t over as yet

Offline chi109862

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2020, 02:46:56 PM »

She did not! There has jut been so much time that has already passed that I find it difficult to believe haha
Did she give you a timeframe? She did tell me about someone from my past coming back and accurately describes our falling out with a timeframe. Hasn’t happened yet but the timeframe isn’t over as yet

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2020, 11:51:13 PM »
Something that I don't really like about Leanne is that she reads the previous readings and brings those information into the new reading and makes a judgment. In my new reading, several times she mentioned: "You had asked me about this guy before and I had said you ...", this makes me very uncomfortable and uncertain about the new reading. I made a new PayPal account and got one more reading but it's not doable to make multiple accounts for every single reading with her. I wish she would not do that.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2020, 12:21:09 AM »
Oh wow!  Must admit I never had that but I generally get my 10 prediction readings.   I hate when a reader recounts stuff. 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2020, 12:46:32 PM »
In my last reading leanne rambled on and on about her random personal opinions that I could barely listen to it w/o getting frustrated!

However, she did get something right regarding my job. It was very specific. I need to listen to my reading again to get some key details, which is very hard to do with all her personal ramblings. 😂

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 01:36:55 PM »
I know what you mean! She rambled for almost 10min about how women constantly call about a love interest and then she finds out they aren’t even in contact and haven’t been for months and how it frustrates her, will ramble on about her books and where to purchase them (NO!), rambles on about women who keep holding a flame for their exes who have already moved on...like come ON, lady. What the actual f*ck? I didn’t pay for this!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2020, 01:53:42 PM »
😂😂😂 like wtf is up with her? Every time I get ready to listen to the reading I end up turning it off! She told me that after doing readings for decades, she knows women ask her about a job when they really want a relationship 😂😂😂😂

💡💡🤔 maybe they want BOTH. 😂 Its funny now, but I was pissed when I first got the reading.

I know what you mean! She rambled for almost 10min about how women constantly call about a love interest and then she finds out they aren’t even in contact and haven’t been for months and how it frustrates her, will ramble on about her books and where to purchase them (NO!), rambles on about women who keep holding a flame for their exes who have already moved on...like come ON, lady. What the actual f*ck? I didn’t pay for this!