Author Topic: Advisor Anna / Zodiac Psychics  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Theladyleo76

Advisor Anna / Zodiac Psychics
« on: April 14, 2020, 03:26:57 AM »
Has anyone read with Adivsor Anna on Zodiac Psychics?
https://www.zodiacpsychics.com/advisor-anna-love-and-sex-expert

She was is one of the few advisors that really connected with me. Of course, time will tell if her predicted outcome comes to pass but I am just amazed at how in tune she was with me, my actions and what has gone on in my relationships (without me saying a word)

For example, I asked if I should give an ex a chance. (I didn't mention any specifics about what we went through) She told me straight up that she knew I didn't have feelings for him and that we have many unresolved issues that we never worked through. She also said she knew I really didn't want to get back with him. Which is very true, although I asked her about him.

She also suggested that if I wanted to get back with my most recent POI (the one I am really interested in) that I wait for him to return. At face value that sounds like horrible advice. I asked if I should date in the meantime. She said no because if I date anyone else then when he does return I won't even answer his call. It may seem minor to everyone else but that is EXACTLY how I am when seeing people. I don't answer calls or have contact with exes. 

In this reading, she gave me two outcomes based on the actions I decide to take. I really like how well she picked up what is going on.

Has anyone else had any readings with her?

Offline Lo12345

Re: Advisor Anna / Zodiac Psychics
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 01:09:26 AM »
She completely flipped the script on me less than 6 days. Hahahaa okay. I’m gonna vote no for her. But if she works for other than I’m glad. She tired saying she didn’t say something in the past chat that I proof she’s she did. I’m out to get a refund for the second chat- one I knew was probably a mistake once I hit start chat but i did.