Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 19494 times)

Offline giftsdiff

Leanne Halyburton
« on: March 09, 2017, 12:24:53 AM »
The other thread was getting off topic. So I created a new thread for anyone that still wanted to comment on Leanne.

https://leannehalyburton.wordpress.com/consultations/

She can be super judgmental, but I've found that she's been trying to curtail this bad habit a lot. Still, I wouldn't recommend her for specific questions.

I've had a lot of predictions come to pass from her 10 Predictions reading. She's one of the very few psychics whose predictions have come to pass for me (but I haven't use platforms like Keen or CP or Bitwine for readings). They haven't been love predictions, though.  It's been more about things that will affect me emotionally. She says she reads "from the inside out".

Also, in my experience, she is better when I just give her my name and age. If I include other people, she can start down the advice path rather than giving predictions.

Offline bstalling

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 12:35:13 AM »
She really has a gift, but she has a lot of flaws as well. Very conflicted about her. If you can get the 10 Predictions reading every once in a while, you will find that when she is in psychic mode she can be very right. I've had several predictions happen in terms of work and situations where I will be feeling a particular way. Her downfall is when she makes assumptions based on her own life experiences and decides to tell 20 minute stories.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 12:45:56 AM »
So far the last two readings I've gotten have been stories about her daughters....lol

Also, I agree about spacing out your readings with her. I had a great 10 Predictions reading in December. I tried her 12 Months reading in January and it was not that great. I know she got some stuff wrong about a person I included in the reading. So I've just disregarded the reading. Then this week, I got a 5 predictions reading, which she just started offering.

In the listing, she indicated that she wanted details about the topic she's reading, and that was a mistake. She started making assumptions again BUT, that reading complemented the reading I got in January that I had discounted (sans the incorrect comments about one of my family members). So now I'm wondering if things changed THAT much from December to January to push my predictions out another year (and change my energy from intense to sluggish) or if I've just gotten too many readings with her too close together.

Oddly, in the last month, two predictions from her have come to pass. So the readings I had from her last year ARE still relevant.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 12:48:10 AM »
The two predictions she got right last month, was she right about the timing?

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 01:13:48 AM »
From the September reading, she said within the next six months, and that happened this week. So that was right.

From my December reading, she made an open-ended prediction (no more than 10 to 12 months....which ended up being weeks, actually) about a family member having issues with a certain body part, and my mom had surgery on that body part last week....

It was actually odd because her timing is usually off for me.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 04:02:59 AM »
Just had a reading with her and I have to concur that she is preachy, lol. I can tell she's the real deal.  I only asked for 5 predictions but she picked up on some aspects of me that let me know she was tuned into my energy.  i think i may be back after some time.  Hope her predictions come to pass.

Offline karma17

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 12:05:35 PM »
Does she give positive predictions about POI's to anyone? I'm just curious because she literally told me herself that she speaks to so many women but no one calls her back Lol!
She was very preachy and negative with me to the extent that she saw my POI coming back but said she didn't want to talk about it (!!!)

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »
Does she give positive predictions about POI's to anyone? I'm just curious because she literally told me herself that she speaks to so many women but no one calls her back Lol!
She was very preachy and negative with me to the extent that she saw my POI coming back but said she didn't want to talk about it (!!!)

Which reading did you get?

If you were asking about your POI specifically, that's when I hear she is her most intolerable​.

And right on predictions or not, it's unacceptable to withhold information that's coming through just because she "doesn't want to talk about it"! Like seriously, what am I paying you for?!

She kind of did that to me in the past but it was a 10 predictions reading that I had foolishly given her names of other people to include in the reading. She told me that she did see me being happy and settling down with someone in the future, but I didn't need to focus on that...and so she didn't give me details about it at all.

She believes that she is empowering women when really she is doing the opposite. If you see something good coming, what is wrong with sharing to give a person a little hope?

I don't know if she is not seeing the situation clearly (since she says she reads from the inside out) or if she just decides for herself what is best for you to know. Either way it is super frustrating.

Even though I've never had a negative reading from her, there have been tons of times where her presumptuousness rubbed me the wrong way.

Usually I transcribe my audio readings and just leave her irrelevant ramblings out. That way, when I revisit the reading, I only review the predictions and not much of irritating parts.

Offline karma17

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 02:06:18 PM »
I had a 30 min phone reading, where she just spoke for the first 15 mins and focused purely on my POI's negative traits like his immaturity etc and preached for most of the time/bashed women "like me" who are hung up on a man etc etc..
at one point when i asked her more details about my POI she said "well that's a lot of talk about someone whose not going to be around in your life...!"
I wanted to be like- hello! this is what I paid for. But she was very judgmental so I didn't think that would help.
How far out does she see?

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 04:11:34 PM »

Which reading did you get?

If you were asking about your POI specifically, that's when I hear she is her most intolerable​.

And right on predictions or not, it's unacceptable to withhold information that's coming through just because she "doesn't want to talk about it"! Like seriously, what am I paying you for?!

She kind of did that to me in the past but it was a 10 predictions reading that I had foolishly given her names of other people to include in the reading. She told me that she did see me being happy and settling down with someone in the future, but I didn't need to focus on that...and so she didn't give me details about it at all.

She believes that she is empowering women when really she is doing the opposite. If you see something good coming, what is wrong with sharing to give a person a little hope?

I don't know if she is not seeing the situation clearly (since she says she reads from the inside out) or if she just decides for herself what is best for you to know. Either way it is super frustrating.

Even though I've never had a negative reading from her, there have been tons of times where her presumptuousness rubbed me the wrong way.

Usually I transcribe my audio readings and just leave her irrelevant ramblings out. That way, when I revisit the reading, I only review the predictions and not much of irritating parts.

Wow, well, i guess i messed up by giving her my POI's name, lol.  All she said was "I don't see any energy there and i think they'll be a reconnection but you won't be aligned as partners" etc.  So, i guess the prediction a "No" or we'll reconnect for a brief moment but nothing will come out of it?   But she was preaching a lot.  I try to skip the ramblings too.

Offline karma17

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 07:37:48 PM »
I feel SO MUCH better knowing that I am not the only one she used that tone with- does she never see a POI coming back for anyone??..
she picked up on SOME personality traits and can tell by energy about past times where she saw "stress" but didn't know what the specific stress/negativity was.
Have her long term predictions come to pass for anyone?? I don't even know how far out she sees..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »

She says this because she thinks people are turned off my her negative predictions. When really, it is her judgementalness, assumptions, and her disregard for answering your questions. She offers a service that invites questions and people on the other board says she sometimes ignores and pretends you didn't ask or tells you she won't answer that! ? I mean, its just poor business practices at this point. No wonder people don't come back! Answer the question, whether you think its warranted or not! The client has their reasons for knowing!

Also, a good 20 minutes of her sessions are her stories, thoughts, and things she has recently learned that she thinks may be helpful to you. Or, rants about her customers or how she dislikes her job. No client wants to pay for that!

I think she can be a good reader and she can be very accurate when she focuses. But unfortunately, she gets in her own way and this likely prevents her from getting repeat clients.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:48:10 PM by bstalling »

Offline karma17

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 07:48:03 PM »

She says this because she thinks people are turned off my her negative predictions. When really, it is her judgementalness, assumptions, and her disregard for answering your questions. She offers a service that invites questions and people on the other board says she sometimes ignores and pretends you didn't ask or tells you she won't answer that! ? I mean, its just poor business practices at this point. No wonder people don't come back! Answer the question, whether you think its warranted or not! The client has their reasons for knowing!

Also, a good 20 minutes of her sessions are her stories, thoughts, and things she has recently learned that she thinks may be helpful to you. Or, rants about her naughty customers or how she dislikes her job. No client wants to pay for that!

I think she can be a good reader and she can be very accurate when she focuses. But unfortunately, she gets in her own way and this likely prevents her from getting repeat clients.
Agreed! and thats why I can't separate her judgementalness from the prediction that my POI will be back (although she was refusing to tell me that lol) but it wouldnt last.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 07:55:12 PM »

Also, a good 20 minutes of her sessions are her stories, thoughts, and things she has recently learned that she thinks may be helpful to you. Or, rants about her naughty customers or how she dislikes her job. No client wants to pay for that!

Agreed! and thats why I can't separate her judgementalness from the prediction that my POI will be back (although she was refusing to tell me that lol) but it wouldnt last.

My point exactly.  For that prediction, i couldn't decipher whether to take it as a prediction or a thought.  All i asked was "Will he contact me again?"  that should be a yes or no.  I don't know how to take "I think they'll be reconnection in a few weeks but not aligned as partners better friends"......i'm like, ok?  So you don't know or you know?? LOL

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 10:08:35 PM »
She does get repeat customers though. I've seen many posts where people say they've gone back after the 10 prediction read because some things did manifest. My 10 predictions were crap. I haven't gone back....yet. I'm still thinking about it.

anything