Author Topic: Yona Farrell final outcome  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Blueberry

Yona Farrell final outcome
« on: February 16, 2020, 12:07:47 AM »
just interested in knowing what percentage of predictions have actually happened with the POI you inquired about.

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell final outcome
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 07:42:24 PM »
I never asked about anyone specific

I just got general reads from her and hope the love related ones happen, they did start to happen recently but she kept feeling there were two energies tied into the predictions

In my most recent top up from July, the two big predictions happened 7 months apart

So, it’s gonna take time even with the top up

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 07:55:29 PM »
Most people don't inquire about specific people with Yona. The problem is the client mentally assigning people incorrectly.  That's not really a problem with Yona as much as a problem with the client.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 12:41:30 PM »
She's made final outcomes for people. If you read on the other forum she has told people that a person wouldn't be in their lives and that they were done.

Ive asked her about a specific person. I even asked her to give me details on the person so I could nail down who she's talking about. Thus far I would say that she is maybe 50% accurate for me, but according to my last reading things are still playing out, so I'll update once this is over with.

And Yona mixing up energies which she's known for and has admitted to isn't the callers fault! The problem is she gives horrible timelines so the person logically thinks it's about the current person. If she would tell you that this is 3, 5, or 8yrs out then you could LOGICALLY assume this could be anything or anybody.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:59:52 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 01:44:03 PM »
Yeah I’m not sure where the “most people don’t inquire about a specific person” came from. In her other thread, it’s very evident that people are asking about a particular POI and in my case, she allegedly remembered my POI and even confirmed that her reading was about him specifically...and still wrong.  Now, for those who may have multiple POIs, I can understand; however, from what I’ve read, it appears the majority are inquiring about someone specific.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:49:19 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 02:17:59 PM »
From reading all these posts over the years, I think 95% of the time people are calling about something or someone specific.
Its highly unlikely that they are calling about someone they don't know yet. So telling a caller they'll be holding hands with a random knight of wands in 2025 is a waste of time....especially when you know damn well that's not who they're calling about. You could tell them that this current person isn't going to be in their life in the future and you see a new KOW. Merging the 2 as if they're one person is bullshit and inaccurate. (Which is what she does)

People are usually wanting specific insight on a current issue or situation. Even in a general reading specific people or current issues will pop up and people will ask the reader more about them.

For example, If a person is unemployed and is calling about their career and you start talking about a job 5yrs in the future then that's not right. I highly doubt given their current situation they called about a job that far out!

Yeah I’m not sure where the “most people don’t inquire about a specific person” came from. In her other thread, it’s very evident that people are asking about a particular POI and in my case, she allegedly remembered my POI and even confirmed that her reading was about him specifically...and still wrong.  Now, for those who may have multiple POIs, I can understand; however, from what I’ve read, it appears the majority are inquiring about someone specific.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 02:33:10 PM »
Agreed, PurpleRain. Although I really like Yona, I wish she’d stop guessing timeframes when she admits that she is horrible at them. It leads people to hang onto her predictions and wait around for them to happen. Don’t tell me that XYZ will happen by the upcoming holidays (which she told me two years ago) and then it doesn’t happen. Don’t tell me XYZ will happen by June/July and I know for a fact it’s not happening. For me, I don’t really care about timelines because as mentioned, I get the reading and keep it moving with life. However, don’t try to throw out dates/season/timeframes when you have mentioned you don’t get them right. It especially didn’t help when she told me a caller came back and said what she had predicted seven years prior only just came to fruition. Shhhh on the timelines lol. I get she hits the timelines once in a while, but per the other thread, it’s VERY common that her timelines are incorrect.  I don’t think there’s ANY psychic that is great at timeframes, even if they think they are. Time is a speculative concept.