Author Topic: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings  (Read 17045 times)

moonlight412

Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:25:23 PM »
I had decided to not do any readings but was getting so impatient/bored that I gave in and did a reading with hollypop1 at Keen.. her price was 1.5/min so seemed like a good cheap option for my reading craving.. but she turned out to be a Debbie Downer, and said she doesn't see anything changing for next 3 years and it will remain stagnant like this.. I have like 90 other readings who have said something positive and she is the only one who has said that but this has bummed me down! to her defense she told me what she saw but still!

Has anyone read with hollypop1?

What was your experience with her?

Have you guys gotten a hopeless reading like this? What do you do?

It also makes me anxious because it has put me in a low vibration place, and I am sure it's not helping with my LOA efforts.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 02:54:23 PM »
I read with her and I think she's good...and she definitely won't fairy tale you, which i liked actually.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 01:35:36 AM »
I had decided to not do any readings but was getting so impatient/bored that I gave in and did a reading with hollypop1 at Keen.. her price was 1.5/min so seemed like a good cheap option for my reading craving.. but she turned out to be a Debbie Downer, and said she doesn't see anything changing for next 3 years and it will remain stagnant like this.. I have like 90 other readings who have said something positive and she is the only one who has said that but this has bummed me down! to her defense she told me what she saw but still!

It also makes me anxious because it has put me in a low vibration place, and I am sure it's not helping with my LOA efforts.

I reject those and go into action to change it, FWIW. It works too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:01:06 AM »

I reject those and go into action to change it, FWIW. It works too.

I believe that as well. It does work. It's your life and your path, YOU get to write the script or change it or go in a different direction. You can also throw away the mind intentions that readers give you and reject that if it isn't what you want.

moonlight412

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 03:55:54 AM »
Ya I feel much positive today.. and when i re read what she had said it didn't sound too bad either! Maybe I was so depressed at the  time that she picked up that energy and told me what she felt was right-- that i need to work on myself for an year or so.. I mean a lot of it is also readers interpretation.. and there is also free will.. plus instead of being in a sucky relationship I will be happy to be single..

I also read somewhere that when you binge read then also energies get mixed up..

But thank you guys! I jump back to being all positive and happy very quickly since I have joined the forum.. helps to get stuff out of my system and hear kind/motivating/empathising words!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 12:09:06 AM »
Sorry to hear she was negative for you...I like her though..she's been right about several things for me....she wasn't negative with me just realistic...she actually said she saw me and the guy in a permanent relationship
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:20:29 AM by bluebelle »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 12:14:54 AM »
I don't know about that Hollypop. She said  nothing in sync with any others, nothing that made me feel that she's got it, and yes, also gave a negative read. Maybe she always gives negative reads. Wow.... her typing is like someone that has never encounter a qwerty board as well.... hmmmm.....    Bluebelle, if you really like her, that is great. I feel like if someone is calling a reader about a relationship, than a reader can put a nice bet that things will not work out. She told me that someone and I "butt heads a lot," and that, "he is stubborn," and that's both untrue and I think, super cliche. Meh for me.

That's the word I was looking for when I posted about her earlier. Cliche renderings. That is totally her and fits very nicely.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:19:01 AM »
I don't know about that Hollypop. She said  nothing in sync with any others, nothing that made me feel that she's got it, and yes, also gave a negative read. Maybe she always gives negative reads. Wow.... her typing is like someone that has never encounter a qwerty board as well.... hmmmm.....    Bluebelle, if you really like her, that is great. I feel like if someone is calling a reader about a relationship, than a reader can put a nice bet that things will not work out. She told me that someone and I "butt heads a lot," and that, "he is stubborn," and that's both untrue and I think, super cliche. Meh for me.

That's the word I was looking for when I posted about her earlier. Cliche renderings. That is totally her and fits very nicely.

We all connect different..but she was right about many things..nothing cliche...one real weird thing too lol
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:44:50 AM by bluebelle »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 12:32:01 AM »
She told me she saw someone from my past coming in but it wouldnt end well because he would cheat.  This guy is a lot of things but a cheater he is not.

moonlight412

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 12:56:32 AM »
ya, I just didn't feel good after reading with her. I have had negative readings and that's fine if someone doesn't see me and my POI together. I started getting readings just to get a closure, know why this happened, and just let it go.. anyway, I guess like bluebelle said every reader is different. She sent out this email saying she is pregnant and Keen is only source of income, but since she gave me a hopeless reading and didn't see anything for next 3 years, I have no reason to contact her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 12:58:12 AM »
ya, I just didn't feel good after reading with her. I have had negative readings and that's fine if someone doesn't see me and my POI together. I started getting readings just to get a closure, know why this happened, and just let it go.. anyway, I guess like bluebelle said every reader is different. She sent out this email saying she is pregnant and Keen is only source of income, but since she gave me a hopeless reading and didn't see anything for next 3 years, I have no reason to contact her.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:22:44 PM by bluebelle »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 01:24:48 AM »
What if it the truth.

moonlight412

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 02:26:10 AM »
What if it the truth.

What has to happen, has to happen, I have so much to be grateful for today that I am not worried about anything.. For the most part everything is going great! So, no worries there :) I have mostly gotten readings to get some clarity if I should let go and know what happened that poi dropped me out of nowhere (and then I got addicted lol), and there have been few who told me that POI won't come back but I didn't feel negative after reading with them, I felt more empowered to let go.. maybe it's not for my highest good.. plus I would rather have fun with friends and family than be in a stressed relationship.

I absolutely believe in LOA, and that you create what you believe in, and everything happens in divine timing! :) I think the readers believe that too..because almost all of them told me so, Lotus, Angelic Dream, Yona, etc. told me that POI will come back in April mid-May, ONLY if I am still open and there mentally but they think someone better will come along so it's up to me..

I guess I am just talking about the energy I felt, it's the way she said what she said didn't resonate with me, I didn't feel positive vibes after my reading. And even what she said is true then more so I don't need to call her for another 3 years I guess lol..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 02:38:38 AM »

WTF?? If I had known this earlier I would not have read with her. She sends out an email to say she is pregnant so we all can pay her for a reading to support the child? Who the f^ck does that? Sympathy card much???

moonlight412

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 02:48:17 AM »

WTF?? If I had known this earlier I would not have read with her. She sends out an email to say she is pregnant so we all can pay her for a reading to support the child? Who the f^ck does that? Sympathy card much???

LOL, everyone on her mailing list must have gotten that email on 25th March..it said 'Happy Announcement' and basically said that it's a blessing, she will be online as much as she can, but she will get busy too, and more as delivery date approaches in August and Keen is her sole source of income so she appreciates the business and support during this time..

I hate it though when readers send out email which have no useful information for me.. like I get this email from celtic moon saying she is online and taking calls almost every day. Yesterday I got an email from a reader saying how they had power outage and they were not available. I don't intend to be mean, but it's just annoying! I wish I could stop getting these bulk email messages. I probably need to change my settings to stop getting Keen emails on my gmail.