Author Topic: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings  (Read 17038 times)

stargazer

Re: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 04:19:19 AM »
ya, I just didn't feel good after reading with her. I have had negative readings and that's fine if someone doesn't see me and my POI together. I started getting readings just to get a closure, know why this happened, and just let it go.. anyway, I guess like bluebelle said every reader is different. She sent out this email saying she is pregnant and Keen is only source of income, but since she gave me a hopeless reading and didn't see anything for next 3 years, I have no reason to contact her.

WTF?? If I had known this earlier I would not have read with her. She sends out an email to say she is pregnant so we all can pay her for a reading to support the child? Who the f^ck does that? Sympathy card much???
at least she's not charging $30/min  :o

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 04:42:08 AM »
I don't believe generic, clichéd readers can support a market rate at $30 per min.

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 05:08:43 AM »
even if i had that kind of money, i wouldn't waste it on a reader.
I don't believe generic, clichéd readers can support a market rate at $30 per min.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »
even if i had that kind of money, i wouldn't waste it on a reader.

Seriously...that's just greed.  Pathetic....if you got that kind of money go buy yourself something nice or take a vacation lol..guaranteed that will make you feel better than a reading

Offline verb18

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2017, 04:54:06 AM »
Never read this thread until now - BUT after reading through pages of notes I have, this reader is so freaking negative!! And it seems like that's true across the board. She is $1.50 a minute - very low priced - however in reading thru my notes every advisor I've used aside from treu destiny that was under 2.00 a minute was legit wrong wrong wrong lol. Holly pop legit gave pure negativity off the bat. Didn't even ask for names or anything. She just kept saying "ultimately u will part ways" .. with nothing to back up the statement!

I have also realized throughout my keen journey that negative Nancy readers are just as bad as the fairy tale ones. My reason for this is that the negative readers play is safe by giving a negative read to just get the money and run. Because if the outcome turns out positive, they wind up being wrong in a way the customer won't care about bc they will be happy anyway!! Esp being 1.50 a minute, it's not like anyone is breaking the bank to get a 10 min read w her. I feel she is a money machine, reads hundreds of suckers a day bc of the low price, and is strategic in how she answers each person. I also saw the pregnancy thing on this forum which makes me believe even further this reader is legit a scam con artist. I am getting heated bc this is the type of stuff that drives me nuts on keen!!

that being said - to be honest - as much as low prices are appealing I feel as if it shows lack of confidence in abilities. Readers that charge in the 3-4 dollar range a minute I feel are fair and more gifted just from my own experiences. Literally I kid you not 99% of the readers I read with under 2.00 a minute were legitimately wrong lol. U can pm me for details on this as well!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 05:04:38 AM »
Never read this thread until now - BUT after reading through pages of notes I have, this reader is so freaking negative!! And it seems like that's true across the board. She is $1.50 a minute - very low priced - however in reading thru my notes every advisor I've used aside from treu destiny that was under 2.00 a minute was legit wrong wrong wrong lol. Holly pop legit gave pure negativity off the bat. Didn't even ask for names or anything. She just kept saying "ultimately u will part ways" .. with nothing to back up the statement!

I have also realized throughout my keen journey that negative Nancy readers are just as bad as the fairy tale ones. My reason for this is that the negative readers play is safe by giving a negative read to just get the money and run. Because if the outcome turns out positive, they wind up being wrong in a way the customer won't care about bc they will be happy anyway!! Esp being 1.50 a minute, it's not like anyone is breaking the bank to get a 10 min read w her. I feel she is a money machine, reads hundreds of suckers a day bc of the low price, and is strategic in how she answers each person. I also saw the pregnancy thing on this forum which makes me believe even further this reader is legit a scam con artist. I am getting heated bc this is the type of stuff that drives me nuts on keen!!

that being said - to be honest - as much as low prices are appealing I feel as if it shows lack of confidence in abilities. Readers that charge in the 3-4 dollar range a minute I feel are fair and more gifted just from my own experiences. Literally I kid you not 99% of the readers I read with under 2.00 a minute were legitimately wrong lol. U can pm me for details on this as well!!

Agree with this about the low-cost ones. Treu Destiny and another one I use who is $1.99 are the only two in that price range who have been accurate for me. Conversely, Gypsy Rose at almost $7 has been very accurate for me and worth the money. Cookie too and she's almost $6.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 10:17:46 AM »

Interesting....she wasn't negative for me or a friend of mine at all...definitely doesn't read for hundreds a day...

She's not a money machine lol she's just honest...she's hardly ever on either....

Offline verb18

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 11:41:51 AM »

Interesting....she wasn't negative for me or a friend of mine at all...definitely doesn't read for hundreds a day...

She's not a money machine lol she's just honest...she's hardly ever on either....

I just think it's quite strange many people post she's negative - she literally told me my POI and I won't last ultimately and we will go our separate ways. Ok, sure, that could be a psychic telling me like it is. But not one single reader told me that. I also think that is a terrible thing to say to a client, especially when I simply went for relationship insight when things were getting better with my POI (they are better than ever now btw) - I also countered what she said during our session because she literally just spewed out within seconds this is what she saw. I'm wondering if I threw in "things are getting better" at the time vs "do you see this developing" - she prob would have given me a kitten and rainbows read tbh. When a reader can offer no legitimate insight to back up any statement they give, I find it to be extremely strange and to be a huge red flag. Sure, that could have been what she "saw", but she is single handedly the only reader along with some in  the under "2.00/min" group that gave me such a negative outcome with legitimately not a single ounce of insight to back it up. I feel at the time she used the insecurity of my question to form an answer

Yeah she may be never on but she most def gets 100 calls a day with a price that low. Not saying she didn't work for u, but I just find it very very odd that many people got a negative read that didn't line up with anyone else's. Same goes for me. I'm in a very great place with my POI and yes even if it doesn't work out that's ok - but at 1.50 a minute On keen if you're going to see something that deveastatig for someone you better offer insight to back it up. She literally blamed it on past life karma. BS lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 11:52:50 AM »

Agree with this about the low-cost ones. Treu Destiny and another one I use who is $1.99 are the only two in that price range who have been accurate for me. Conversely, Gypsy Rose at almost $7 has been very accurate for me and worth the money. Cookie too and she's almost $6.

yes - I'm not exaggerating that every single reader with a very low price other then Treu and Prophet Rose have been legitimately so far off it's almost laughable. And 99% were all negative too. I feel the mid ranged prices like 3-4 a minute are more of the gifted group of the readers on keen. If you're gonna charge a decent amount a minute, i def feel that shows confidence in your ability. To pull shit from thin air over 3 a minute is risky and could get a lot of people coming for blood lol. If I was to make a keen account w no real insight to offer I would never make a listing for over 2.00!! I would be scared to get people angry with spending so much when I don't even know what I'm doing!! Lol. At least at "1.50 a min" I could feel like a person wouldn't be So pissed a 10 dollar read was off. Shopping for psychics is important too. I feel most of the very good ones who make a living from it know this. If someone is charging 4.50 a min.. so 45 dollars per person for a 10 min session.. they must have some confidence in their ability tbh. Of course there are many lemons on keen but it's very strange that the under 2.00 a minute is literally a pattern on complete innacuraccy

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 12:03:45 PM »

I just think it's quite strange many people post she's negative - she literally told me my POI and I won't last ultimately and we will go our separate ways. Ok, sure, that could be a psychic telling me like it is. But not one single reader told me that. I also think that is a terrible thing to say to a client, especially when I simply went for relationship insight when things were getting better with my POI (they are better than ever now btw) - I also countered what she said during our session because she literally just spewed out within seconds this is what she saw. I'm wondering if I threw in "things are getting better" at the time vs "do you see this developing" - she prob would have given me a kitten and rainbows read tbh. When a reader can offer no legitimate insight to back up any statement they give, I find it to be extremely strange and to be a huge red flag. Sure, that could have been what she "saw", but she is single handedly the only reader along with some in  the under "2.00/min" group that gave me such a negative outcome with legitimately not a single ounce of insight to back it up. I feel at the time she used the insecurity of my question to form an answer

Yeah she may be never on but she most def gets 100 calls a day with a price that low. Not saying she didn't work for u, but I just find it very very odd that many people got a negative read that didn't line up with anyone else's. Same goes for me. I'm in a very great place with my POI and yes even if it doesn't work out that's ok - but at 1.50 a minute On keen if you're going to see something that deveastatig for someone you better offer insight to back it up. She literally blamed it on past life karma. BS lol

Wow sorry to hear she was so negative with you.....she didn't give me any of that...my friend read with her too and she didn't get anything negative either.  She did, however, give me a very realistic reading about the guy I was calling about and the issues coming up

It must be what she saw for you but if you say things are better than ever don't sweat it.

Offline verb18

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »

Wow sorry to hear she was so negative with you.....she didn't give me any of that...my friend read with her too and she didn't get anything negative either.  She did, however, give me a very realistic reading about the guy I was calling about and the issues coming up

It must be what she saw for you but if you say things are better than ever don't sweat it.

Yeah I mean I guess not everyone connects with everyone but I just think if you're going to say something that negative to someone that their POI and them will go separate ways (that's literally what no one wants to hear lol) you really need to back up your insight ya know? She came out the gate with that and then blamed it on past life karma which is literally worse than saying twin flame stuff IMO lol. She also didn't even ask names or anything which I thinks odd. Idk, maybe she works for some people but I'm just very angry about my read w her bc that could really send a person spiraling w that kind of information. You really need to know your stuff and strongly back it up to say something like that. Also, my poi and I are in our mid-late 20s and have known each other since we were teenagers lol. Like we don't look at each other as anything less than serious either lol. So all around, bad read. I just was upset that I was given such devastating info so nonchalantly without one validation she was using any ability at all

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
I forgot about Prophet Rose! Yes, for me too she is one of the accurate, low-cost ones.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 03:48:09 PM »
These kinds of advisors know that many readings from other advisor don't come to fruition--don't happen.

Everybody is saying yes, when a few others saying no, which means the people that told
you no, they 'appear' to be psychic.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 04:49:01 PM »
These kinds of advisors know that many readings from other advisor don't come to fruition--don't happen.

Everybody is saying yes, when a few others saying no, which means the people that told

This is what I dun understand too ... majority psychics can get the same month... so are they real!? Or those one can't get are real?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »

This is what I dun understand too ... majority psychics can get the same month... so are they real!? Or those one can't get are real?

BS. A lot of "psychics" can get the same month but most of the time nothing happens so yes, they're almost all wrong