Author Topic: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings  (Read 17046 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Hollypop1
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 08:54:13 PM »
Did everyone see her special?

[I am offering an email super special for only $8 per question (a savings of $2 per question!) to wrap up the month of August. From now, until August 30th, you can recieve unlimited questions answered by email at this low price! This includes any follow up you may have after you recieve your reading on that topic. I will also be online as much as possible this weekend if any of you would like to chat. Have a great day!]

I found it confusing. She states unlimited but then has a cost of $8 per Question, and I'm not sure how to pay for this.

Offline mystery123

Re: Hollypop1
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 09:47:15 PM »
Did everyone see her special?

[I am offering an email super special for only $8 per question (a savings of $2 per question!) to wrap up the month of August. From now, until August 30th, you can recieve unlimited questions answered by email at this low price! This includes any follow up you may have after you recieve your reading on that topic. I will also be online as much as possible this weekend if any of you would like to chat. Have a great day!]

I found it confusing. She states unlimited but then has a cost of $8 per Question, and I'm not sure how to pay for this.

I think you can ask as many question BUT pay 8 bucks per question. Like sometimes the special offers can be used only once, or limit one per customer, I guess she wants to say that's not the case her and as long as you pay per question you can ask as many..

I guess it would work same as email readings work. When you will send her a question then she will send you an email with payment option.

I hve done that once with Kara Jane.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Hollypop1 and about Sad Readings
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 02:10:06 AM »
Has anyone ever gotten a positive read from holly?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2017, 05:43:12 PM »
Has anyone ever gotten a positive read from holly?

I had a fairly positive reading with her, which aligned with readers I trust and have been accurate thus far. It was not genetic and I only asked what was coming up for POI and myself to get started. She also gave me a lot of information in every chat back and said a couple items I could verify as POI and myself are in something on-going. One of my friends also read with her and was also given a mostly positive reading, yet it was completely different than mine. For her price point and ability to pick up situation independent of information - I would recommend but predictions pending.  I was very surprised to read this thread because I was concerned she was an overly positive reader.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 05:20:25 PM »
I was trying to abstain from readings but due to a recent event I gave in to reading with Hollypop1 and a few others. It was my first chat with Holly and she seemed accurate but predictions are pending. She was rather positive which threw me off (in a good way) given her reviews here.

Have her predictions happened for anyone lately?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2017, 06:07:28 PM »
I wonder if she’s started to play it safe and give fairytales instead of the truth...

Offline Exposed

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »
'No fairytale' doesn't necessarily mean accurate.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2017, 06:07:41 AM »
anyone get a reading from her and then she blocked you? I got one reading from her, it was about 45 minutes in length, wasn’t bad or anything. She was actually really nice and didn’t do any sugarcoating, which was great. I just didn’t add anymore funds after I had asked a question about something (it was late and I was tired) and then I tried to get her tonight and saw she blocked me, which was strange because I only had that one read with her and I didn’t leave any feedback yet. So I’m kind of confused here....  :-\