Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 166315 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: wrong list
« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2017, 08:13:23 PM »
Its because the majority has told them a fairytale and they don't want to face facts its not happening. A fews months ago everyone on here was singing the praises of LOL... Only months later it seems none of her predictions have happened.
Face the facts most of these readers are good at present. but very few can predict the future. Your not being negative for reporting the Truth.

Basically this. There were some hot favorites for a minute, now all has gone quiet. Its a pattern I saw repeating years back..you just have to read threads from years ago to see the same things. Its not being negative if it is the truth...and realizing this may save you some money :)

Yup...and this is why I never jumped on the bandwagon for some of the more popular readers. They get a lot of buzz for awhile, but then it all goes quiet and you find out that ultimate outcomes were wrong for most callers (even if they got some things right along the way thus generating all the excitement and hope). Then there are readers who basically give nothing but false hope and fairytales.

And some will tell callers that you have to stay "positive" so you can manifest their predictions...and by "positive" they usually mean things like not giving honest feedback on their readings, and allowing more and more time for them to extend timeframes rather than just accepting they were wrong.

People who are waiting on predictions tend to get defensive of their favorite readers, or psychics in general, because they don't want to hear about the possibility things may not work out for them. You can also go through mental gymnastics trying to figure out how you might be the exception and actually make the predictions come true. A few people do come back and say that the ultimate outcome came to pass, but it is the exception, not the majority.  And even then most are still unhappy about the money they spent, and/or time wasted, and many don't even want it anymore by the time it happens...which may be long (years) after the timeframes that were given.

Yes!!! Just yes to this whole post :)

Look at the end of the day guys some people have success. And most don't. Maybe a lot of success stories don't even post here. Just live and let live and let others post their experiences....

I remember Sincerity's post last year...man she was the one everyone was clamoring to read with. And then it died down.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:15:47 PM by bluebelle »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
exactly and YOUR  experience, not a blanket statement that the majority of psychics feed fairytales. If that was YOUR experience then say so, don't state it as a fact. It's not fact, you are not the center of the universe, and quite frankly we have no way of knowing what went on with your story. So you guys on here whining and saying psychics feed fairytales look like idiots, and i'm happy to point that out every time.

I don't understand why it upsets you so much. It's a real trigger for you. Is it because you have invested so many emotions and hope into  your readings that if they were to be wrong it would devastate you? Think about it for quick second.Because if that's the case maybe you should take a break from the readings, get some fresh air and do something for yourself. Get out of your head. Let things flow. take it from someone who used to be in your shoes. I do not rely on these readings, yes i do get them but I know I cannot rely on them deep down. Yes they are fun to do once in awhile but do not create a vision out of them and prop yourself up with false stories. Trust me it will lead to disappointment and so much time being wasted.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:30:10 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
exactly and YOUR  experience, not a blanket statement that the majority of psychics feed fairytales. If that was YOUR experience then say so, don't state it as a fact. It's not fact, you are not the center of the universe, and quite frankly we have no way of knowing what went on with your story. So you guys on here whining and saying psychics feed fairytales look like idiots, and i'm happy to point that out every time.

I don't understand why it upsets you so much. It's a real trigger for you. Is it because you have invested so many emotions and hope into  your readings that if they were to be wrong it would devastate you? Think about it for quick second.Because if that's the case maybe you should take a break from the readings, get some fresh air and do something for yourself. Get out of your head. Let things flow.

100% utterly completely wrong. Just because YOU did this in the past don't put it on others. I'm not desperately clinging to outcomes, perhaps that's exactly why I have a lot of successes with them and you bitter people do not. Why don't you think about THAT. 😉

Well of course some people are going to have success no matter what. Doesn't mean it was predicted. I have had successes with psychics plenty of times, but it also would have happened without the psychics. Most psychics lean on the positive side, so they already have a 50/50 chance with most people.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2017, 08:36:53 PM »
Why are you so rude? Maybe you need to stop judging other people and work on your inferiority complex. I am just trying to be nice and help you see another side to things, I care about your wellbeing..

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2017, 08:42:29 PM »
Speaking of fairytale...I remember thinking Empress Dawn was the ultimate fairytale reader....I mean the wonderful stories she painted of me and the poi I was calling about....

Then someone left her a feedback recently quite upset that she gave them awful news.

Who knows lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
If you are actually objective and not on your delusional love high, you would see that there are a few that work for me and others. Dosent mean that the vast majority were  not wrong. And how is telling the truth being bitter? If you want a list of who was wrong, just type up about 95 percent of readers on here. The problem with people like you is that you think psychics are wish granters. Delusional.

oh yes clearly i'm the delusional one and not you. You're the one who clearly doesn't understand how any of this shit works, evidenced by everything you ever say.

And bostongirl, I am convinced you have some sort of major reading comprehension issues. There's plenty of successes, try reading and understanding what you read.

My favorite part of when you two come out from under your rocks to make yourselves look stupid is the instant validation with your responses. Please, keep it up. Let others realize.

Still waiting on all of the great success stories that you newbies supposedly had.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2017, 08:57:41 PM »
LOL Ill check in within 3 months.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2017, 10:15:45 PM »
It's McDonalds. I can't stop eating these fries.

If you are actually objective and not on your delusional love high, you would see that there are a few that work for me and others. Dosent mean that the vast majority were  not wrong. And how is telling the truth being bitter? If you want a list of who was wrong, just type up about 95 percent of readers on here. The problem with people like you is that you think psychics are wish granters. Delusional.

oh yes clearly i'm the delusional one and not you. You're the one who clearly doesn't understand how any of this shit works, evidenced by everything you ever say.

And bostongirl, I am convinced you have some sort of major reading comprehension issues. There's plenty of successes, try reading and understanding what you read.

My favorite part of when you two come out from under your rocks to make yourselves look stupid is the instant validation with your responses. Please, keep it up. Let others realize.

Still waiting on all of the great success stories that you newbies supposedly had.

Why don't you try reading the forum? I'm not doing your work for you lol. I can think of 3 ppl just off the top of my head. But of course you can't. Of course. It's alllll fake, yet here you are reading still. 😂

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2018, 12:17:29 PM »
I'll second Psychic Donna 64.  She should be on all wrong lists.  Her exact words (last March) were "communication above free will" I never heard from him.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2018, 10:05:41 PM »
You can put everyone on the list if you ask me.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2018, 07:49:24 PM »
Newbie here... I went through an awful breakup a few years back and fell down the rabbit hole of calling to ask if/when we would get back together. My list of who I called is probably longer than most of you sadly. Even if I was mad at the time when some told me he was not coming back too many fed me lies and said he was. Off the top of my head are the ones who were wrong that I can remember (this was almost 4 years ago):

Persian Medium Fiona told me he masturbated thinking of me in the shower and then would cry after..... weird
Norah Jones (she blabbed on and on about his name meaning he should be a responsible guy)
dalphina talked incessantly about herself and psycho babble, would have to constantly redirect the conversation to ME and my questions
Fairie Moon Child, constantly told me about clearing my energy to bring him back
James Vitale (goes by something else now)
Jeanne Clock
Kent Coffee and Jonathan Virtue (same person)
Psychic Master 777
dalya
Clairvoyant Ernest
AngelChannel 888
Jim1537
Eli Casey
Ellen Hartwell
Elle Martin
Yvonne Spellcast (told me he wasn't breaking up with me, he ended it an hour later, claimed she was doing spells to bring him back)
Triple Moon Goddess
Super Psychic Cindy
Marla Lovelane
Faith-ful
Psychic Future Visions and Discover Your Future (same person, sounded drunk a few times)
JourneyRyan
AdvisorSharon
Clearsight
Love Expert Sara (when I finally gave up on him I called to find out if I would meet someone else, she told me I was going to date a friend who is married but he would leave his wife for me. I would never do that and had no married male friends anyways)
sisterrachel
sister annette
Scott Angel
Mystic Charles
Best Reader

The ones who told me he wasn't coming back:
Penny C
Psychic Andrew
David7
Draven Grey
DELPHINA
Bella Love
Advisor Bella Magnolia
Laurie Lee 90210
Divine Mignon
Master Psychic Lisa
Steven Craig
Johnna Duke
Healing Light by Renee
Queen Sunshine
The Angel

These are just the ones I can remember and it is interesting seeing how some worked so great for others and not so much.

Jonathan Virtue has been good for me in terms of when I might hear whether it be about a job or a relationship. He continues to tell me that the second half of this year is going to be amazing for me so anything I’ve asked about in terms of what’s to come has been a positive affirmation.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2018, 07:17:39 AM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
Renee - I think she goes by Healing light by Renee or Renee Healing Light
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Elle - This lady is so full of crap!!
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Mister D - OMG so horrible
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Mrs. Hudson - she may go by something else now (Kate?)
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Ron  knows everything (something like that)
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Kat - she may go under a different name
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Polly - VERY expensive and wrong
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Readings with Rayna - blamed the full moon for creating change in him LOL
Cindy's knowing
Brittany - she has a longer name
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Maureen the Messenger - OMG
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Miss Anastasia  - was adamant he wasn't seeing someone else
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Andrew - Love expert or something like that
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Astrology readings by Gina
Shirley Lee
Alice runyon - OMG - horrible
Seventh Son - I just can't
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Queen of Cups 18 - sorry but she was wrong and I spoke to her a few times
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Mystical Eve
Jeanne Clock
Soul exposure
Melody Marie
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

I am so triggered by this post hahah Joanne Salem..WOW...She told me the same story too...about TWIN FLAMEs.. she said me and my guy at the time were twin flames and told me the spread was something she never usually sees... and she was highlighting how SPECIAL This connection is. I was SUCH a fool for believing this crap.
EVERYTHING was WRONG TO THE MAX.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2018, 03:00:51 PM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Cindy's knowing
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Shirley Lee
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Mystical Eve
Jeanne Clock
Soul exposure
Melody Marie
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along.

I am so triggered by this post hahah Joanne Salem..WOW...She told me the same story too...about TWIN FLAMEs.. she said me and my guy at the time were twin flames and told me the spread was something she never usually sees... and she was highlighting how SPECIAL This connection is. I was SUCH a fool for believing this crap.
WOW I think that everyone on Keen lol. That the truth about psychics reading they are not very good and are just guessing.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2018, 03:04:30 PM »

2015-2017

Susan100
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Dalya
Samantha
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Cindy's knowing
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Shirley Lee
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Mistress Voice Reader
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Mystical Eve
Jeanne Clock
Soul exposure
Melody Marie

[/quote

I feel you on this Keen list. A year ago I did the same thing. So much pain I was in. Still getting back to my best self, but seeing this (and reading about this long before I joined) helped me, so thank you for that, as I knew I wasn't alone.
Keen is poop. I can think of no one, except maybe Psychic Readings by Gail (Petrino) is gifted...and she is not a fairy tale reader.
I roll my eyes now whenever someone says twinflame to me. The concept, energetically, makes sense, but stepping back from all the psychic mixed messages can help us all get back to our centers.

josh34

« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2018, 02:39:10 AM »
I started to do an angel reading with Iriana (thinking she did these based on her description) and she gave me some weird, beating around the bush answer and i clicked it off and applied for a refund. Who does angel readings?

I've read with Angel Readings. Still waiting on predictions. From what I've read she's apparently REALLY amazing. I'm still waiting on my predictions. It's not at "that point" yet. Her reviews are stellar, and while I can't say anything about her predictions, I know 100% that she's got a gift. She stated things she could not have known. Like at all. I read another review where she got a person's POI's name without any information, right off the bat.

I just re-read your comment and TOTALLY misread it. My bad. Ignore me. Haha. We're talking about two completely different things.

anything