Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 163434 times)

Offline peppie

wrong list
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:28:13 AM »
who wants to start a WRONG list? i'm writing down names of people who were COMPLETELY OFF. not those who gave 1 or 2 major wrong predictions:

rose dream (huge embellisher - will lie to you with flourish and details)
Spirit Speaks Through Tarot (also has name Readings with Bryan) (gave me a series of predictions that never panned out - he was 100% wrong about everything: career, romance, you name it)
MissElisabeth (wrong and nags and tears you down)
queen of wands (changed readings several times - predictions did not occur though the ones that did were spot on)
healing solutions with iriana (not a psychic AT ALL)
jessicadarena (she has another name and i think it's the iriana name right above)
saaqi (fairy tales)
livethelight (though she has read some pretty on point things that no one else saw)
mysticalryan (just wrong)
abbymichele (though she was dead on with some things)
lady dana (completely completely wrong - called back several times with different people and got the same reading)
karma warrior (negative does not equal right - very confusing readings that gave me NO info at all)
psychic jess stone (wrong predictions)
lightconnector (wrong predictions)
ladyindia (totally fake - fairy tale about everything but not even in a believable way)
live by design
guidance by loving soul (not psychic one bit - not one bit)
boadachia (not right AT ALL)

more to come as i remember them.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:22:06 PM by peppie »

Offline Mememe

Re: wrong list
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:14:25 AM »
Ummmm here are mine who were way off:

Gaia mystique-told me men like attention from multiple women and sometimes even from other men..umm he's straight thank you!

Friend sue-hung up on her (sorry)

Zhanya-told me something about building a bridge with grass..?!?

Cali rose-told me communication is coming up in a month (meanwhile we communicate everyday) wtf?!

Sweethearts Tarot- dont remember what she said. Didn't give me much to remember her for...lol

Egyptian Priestess-too vague.  When i confronted her she sent me a threatening email and blocked me LOL

Divine light readings by Val (changed her story)

Advisor Lori32- babbling on about god knows what....

Readings by Michelle-was eating something.  Crunching in my ear telling me my bday Is in the winter season  hmm WRONG I'm a summer baby ! Nice try though

Jeanne clock-sounded drunk

The Phoenix rising-all i remember is hanging up on her

Those are my readers who either proved to be fake or tried to fluff up the fairytale until i proved them wrong! Dont waste your money on these fakes!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:20:39 AM by Mememe »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 04:26:18 AM »
I'm going back to 2015 with man #1 - I read with more but from different sites and I didn't take very good notes, like their names lol   Here's mine!!

2015-2017

Susan100
Renee - I think she goes by Healing light by Renee or Renee Healing Light
JoAnne Salem - bullshit reader 100%  I called her about 2 men over 3 years.  She said they were both "twin flames" Yeah right
Mitzi Little
Cindy Joy
Elle - This lady is so full of crap!!
Serendipity007
Storm
Angel Anna
Moonlight Marie
Candis Coffee
Sister Rachel
Mister D - OMG so horrible
Love Prophet
Love Nurse 7
Sherri Columbus
Adam Stone
Sister Caty
Christine Nicole
Charmaine
Mrs. Hudson - she may go by something else now (Kate?)
Sean Michael
Ziku
Erin Shawn
Angel Hannah
Tina Bliss
Rose Dream
Fairy Moon Child
Ron  knows everything (something like that)
Snowfire
Sister Maya
Advice by Ann22
Man Whisperer
Twin Flame Love Guide
Kat - she may go under a different name
Dalya
Samantha
Cherilynn - THIS LADY!!! OMG   I read with her on this guy and then my present POI.  She said the EXACT same thing, verbatim for both men.  She must have a script
Astro Daija
Dan MBR something?
Celtic Moon
Jeekers
MAA
Polly - VERY expensive and wrong
Spiritual Jennifer
Pat58
In my heart - Tami
David 7
Douglas Northern Spirit
Readings with Rayna - blamed the full moon for creating change in him LOL
Cindy's knowing
Brittany - she has a longer name
Divine Guidance - Claire
Viking Princess
Nancy Darlene
Mike Page
TJ373
Stephen Craig
Gifted victoria
Cinnamon Moon
Purple Mystic
Symonne
Maureen the Messenger - OMG
Shoshana
Angel Lines
Miss Anastasia  - was adamant he wasn't seeing someone else
Running Bear
Angelic Visions
Ulyana
Andrew - Love expert or something like that
Psychic Dave
Myriam
Phoenix Burning
Tarot by Teresa
Readings with Buddah
Ruby Jane Star - this one was a real disappointment. I talked with her many times and then I changed my name and called her. She didn't recognize me and gave me a fairytale. :(
Purple Door
Dawn Maree
Inessa Seer
Veruska - She sounds drunk with an accent so you can't understand her. Horrible!
Jane Wilcox
Visions by Rose
Lania
Karen Lustrup
Karma Warrior
Sister Othelia - this lady OMG I happen to call back right after I hung up because I wanted to ask her a question. She didn't even remember me from 2 minutes prior and then gave me a completely different reading!!!  LOL
Jackie Anne
Sweetheart Tarot
Lucas Lyons
Silver Fairy Hawk
Irana
Saaqi
Astrology readings by Gina
Shirley Lee
Alice runyon - OMG - horrible
Seventh Son - I just can't
Sweet Psychic
Lya Faddora
Inessa Seer
Astro Sarah - I hate to put her on this list because she is somewhat accurate but nothing she said came true. Her readings also got more negative the more I read with her until finally she told me the guy was a jerk
Mistress Voice Reader
Queen of Cups 18 - sorry but she was wrong and I spoke to her a few times
Mamana
That Magic Man
Lily HOliday
Mystical Eve
Jeanne Clock
Soul exposure
Melody Marie
Soulmate Solutions - Mr. Leonardo - THIS man!  He has a kind, compassionate, suave' voice but is bullshit like no other. My first reading was on man #1 in 2015 - then I called back on man #3 and he gave me the EXACT reading verbatim! 

I'm sure I missed a few - Looking at this list made me ill how much money I've spent over the years.  Some of these people may not even be on Keen anymore. 

There are a few of these that may have gotten a few present things correct but ultimately, they were wrong.  Some of these people are also really nice people and gave some good advice on certain things.  I would say 80% of this list are bullcrap, fake "psychics".  They're just really good at knowing how to string you along. 

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:24:40 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline Mememe

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 04:41:07 AM »
OMG how could i forget about elle.

The lady blocked me when I told her she was wrong she said "oh you dunno what you're talking about" im like "im pretty sure i know how long ive known my man" LOL she tried to tell me he was new LOL wht a fluff queen

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 04:41:59 AM »

The lady blocked me when I told her she was wrong she said "oh you dunno what you're talking about" im like "im pretty sure i know how long ive known my man" LOL she tried to tell me he was new LOL wht a fluff queen

She's so wrong she's good.  She needs an Oscar for best bullshit psychic performance!!!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 04:42:20 AM »
Maureen the Messenger accurately picked up my POI and what was going on. She also gave a specific prediction that panned out. I still have some predictions pending though.

Angelic Visions and Faerie Moon Child also were accurate with my POI.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 04:44:01 AM »
...then we will "accidently" give to someone else! Bahah #oscarsfails LOLLLLLLLL😂😂😂

She's so wrong she's good.  She needs an Oscar for best bullshit psychic performance!!!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 04:44:06 AM »
I have to agree with Astro Sarah though too. She accurately picked up my POI, what was going on, people around me, and some bad habits, but ultimately she started to give unsolicited advice and her outcomes never came to fruition.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 04:52:52 AM »
Maureen the Messenger accurately picked up my POI and what was going on. She also gave a specific prediction that panned out. I still have some predictions pending though.

Angelic Visions and Faerie Moon Child also were accurate with my POI.

Maureen kept stringing me along and when I finally found out the guy was seeing someone else or something like that, I can't remember exactly, she said "well at least you know now".   Fairy Moon Child is very sweet. But ultimately, she was wrong with me. HOWEVER, now that I think back, she was absolutely right that man #1 and I were done, completely done.  Hmmmmm maybe I should take her off the list :) We're "friends" on facebook.  She posts some good stuff.  I only read with Angelic Visions once and she was wrong.  Doesn't mean she's not good because I think she's worked for a few people.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 04:53:48 AM »
Is miss Elizabeth that tarot lady? OMG I can't stand her. I got a read from her 2 years ago and she was so, sooooooo  freaking BAD and wrong. And preachy OMG I hate preachy, like with her opinions. I told her to be quiet with opinions. I hate it when readers do that shit, give opinions, they get all opinionated and just annoying. I saw her name and saw red lol omg. Yeah I don't like her.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 04:59:40 AM »
Is miss Elizabeth that tarot lady? OMG I can't stand her. I got a read from her 2 years ago and she was so, sooooooo  freaking BAD and wrong. And preachy OMG I hate preachy, like with her opinions. I told her to be quiet with opinions. I hate it when readers do that shit, give opinions, they get all opinionated and just annoying. I saw her name and saw red lol omg. Yeah I don't like her.

I think it was Elizabeth 3.  There are a few.  This one was pissed when I left feedback that her prediction didn't happen. She messaged me and told me I didn't wait long enough.  Um hello.....still waiting after 2 years!  LOL

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 05:02:59 AM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 05:03:54 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂dkm

Quote from: Baypark1 link=topic=2060.msg31307#msg31307
date=1488344380

I think it was Elizabeth 3.  There are a few.  This one was pissed when I left feedback that her prediction didn't happen. She messaged me and told me I didn't wait long enough.  Um hello.....still waiting after 2 years!  LOL

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 05:04:56 AM »
I have to add:

Faery Lady
Ovalley (she's worked for some though?)
Neptune Seer
Visions by Vicky
Divine Readings by Val
Magical Sandra
Psychic Donna 64
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:08:45 AM by bagalagaa88 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 05:06:29 AM »
That actually makes me feel a bit better about Faerie Moon Child knowing she gives "negative" predictions :). She gave me a somewhat positive (or as positive as it will get for my situation), but really all my go to readers are saying in the end I might not even want my POI by the time he's ready.

What I like about her is she's a kind person and will help you grow/evolve if you're open to it.  I was pretty mad at her when she told me we were absolutely done but she was right!  All of my go to readers say my POI will be back but I will have a choice.  But at this point, I really don't care.  He's going to have to come crawling back to me, wash my feet, walk on water and WORK his way back into my good graces if he does come back.  Even then, I don't know that I would take him. 

anything