Author Topic: Fairy Shelley  (Read 8313 times)

Offline whskers

Fairy Shelley
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:49:22 PM »
I have been reading with her and she seem to be accurate with present and past. She kept on advising me not to initiate contact with my POI which I didn’t follow not until this week. Yesterday I called her about my POI and she said that he has been thinking about me and wondering why I have not communicated yet. She said she sees a contact from him soon. Last night he contacted me. He has never initiated contact for a month. I'm so happy:)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:13:53 PM by whskers »

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Fairy Shelley
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 06:39:01 PM »
I have been reading with her and she seem to be accurate with present and past. She kept on advising me not to initiate contact with my POI which I don't follow not until this week. Yesterday I called her about my POI and she said that he has been thinking about me and wondering why I have not communicated yet. She said she sees a contact from him soon. Last night he contacted me. He has never initiated contact for a month. I'm so happy:)
Maybe that why my predictions never come true I just keep contacting my poi when they told me to leave her alone I keep on pushing her. She tell you her true feeling if you leave her alone that what they said.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 06:51:44 PM »
Same with me!! They keep telling me give him time to think.  So i gave him space then now he's reaching out for random topics.  Which i like of course.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
Maybe that why my predictions never come true I just keep contacting my poi when they told me to leave her alone I keep on pushing her. She tell you her true feeling if you leave her alone that what they said.
how often were you reaching out to your poi?

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »
No just short term. Cookie and other more predicted that we will increase communication but never in a relationship. Which what happened. He is still contacting me almost everyday up to now but I know we will never be together. And I have a new POI now.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 07:06:10 PM »
Anybody have an update/input about this reader?
She has been pretty accurate for me, though I think I got on her nerves a bit this week haha!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »
I used her years ago on Keen. Was fairytale

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 10:56:37 PM »
Anybody have an update/input about this reader?
She has been pretty accurate for me, though I think I got on her nerves a bit this week haha!

Can you share a more in depth experience?

I tried her yesterday and she seemed right on regarding present energy. Made a prediction with "soon" but couldn't clarify what it means. It also seems too favorable but it's in line with what some others have said.

She seems to always pick up on changes/shifts in my situation. This week I had a bit of anxiety surrounding a significant personal event and chatted more than I should have... but she predicted positive changes/momentum and has been mostly accurate based on the few readings I've had with her in the past. Not always fairytale for me tbh but since she was quite positive this time around I thought I'd check in here and get feedback from others on their experiences.

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 10:28:27 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2020, 03:02:11 AM »
Prediction changes based on what u tell her and how u tell her. Past predictions were all wrong

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2022, 03:51:28 PM »
just curious if anyone has read with her recently?